ginge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic

Hi All,

I just wanted to bother you guys I'm thinking of trying out one of the 'next-gen' products, looking at Muscle Fuel Anabolic the serving suggestions bother me:

"As a dietary supplement, add 3 rounded scoops to 500-600ml of cold water. Use a blender or hand held shaker for about 30 seconds. Have 1 to 2 servings daily (servings may be halved)."

Does this product mix well? I've got nasty visions of Muscletech Masstech which wasn't drinkable for me.

Also what are your experiences with this product or even these "anabolic" ones in general? I know everyones body react differently but what is the general concenus?

Has anyone tried any of the competitor products?
    Muscle Asylum Project Anabolic OD
    MUSCLETECH Anabolic Halo

Not sure if I have missed any?

Anywho , I have rambled on enough, thanks in advance for any contribuations.

ginge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry for the bump... anyone?

tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'd get a better response mate if you put up a pic of the supp facts as most of the people here are unaware of USN. Itsd a decent product imo,havent gotten to try it yet though
    NAET + EFT + TAT

burnsyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ginge View Post
    sorry for the bump... anyone?
    Yeah i have used this product and you get some good gains from it, mixes well and tastes nice the only thing is 3 scoops two or three times a day it doesnt last long.