AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcUtaBoVe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pump up routine before going on stage..

I have competed once before and used rubber band things to pump up shoulders bi's... For those of you who have competed whats the best routine that works, and will get the blood flowing and at the same time not get you to full so you look flat. push up's, pull ups? Im about to do a show in 3 weeks so I want to be ready.

BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    light dumbells work good for bicep pump, and putting your body at a 45 degree angle against a wall and doing push ups that way

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man use a hairdryer to keep yourself warm...n then take 3 scoops of cell-teck!

StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudHammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pump up your beach muscles (arsm, delts, pecs, lats) don't pump up your quads or they'll lose their definition, and hit your calves so they don't cramp. I just use the light dumbbells/barbells backstage to get done what I need to. Stay covered up as long as possible to keep warm. Don't overdo the pumping up either or you could end up shaking real bad onstage.

BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BAMMARGERRAAAA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StudHammer View Post
    Pump up your beach muscles (arsm, delts, pecs, lats) don't pump up your quads or they'll lose their definition, and hit your calves so they don't cramp. I just use the light dumbbells/barbells backstage to get done what I need to. Stay covered up as long as possible to keep warm. Don't overdo the pumping up either or you could end up shaking real bad onstage.
    how long you been lifting? amazing physique!

ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StudHammer View Post
    I agree with this. Be careful with your triceps though, it's hard to flex them if they're really pumped.