View Poll Results: Do you think the new NPC/IFBB Bikini competition is a good idea?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

37 49.33%
  • no

30 40.00%
  • don't care

8 10.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000)

Opinions on dropping NPC 1-piece for NPC Bikini

I understand that NPC/IFBB plans on dropping the 1-piece round in figure to make time during a show to add the new "bikini" competition. They will be looking for a soft and sexy look verses the toned and sexy look. I think they have a good thing with the populartity of figure growing so much and they risk compromising that.

What do you think?
    kathyfit
    NGA Figure Pro
    Bikini Universe Classic 2006-1st
    Figure Universe Classic 2010-1st
    Team Tight Curves

MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think just like body building that fitness competitions are basically supported by cult followings. EI... those of use who worship at the iron temple. (Metaphor only) don't want this getting religious I don't think sexing up the show is going to hurt the numbers of people attending and will probably increase it. The fans may not all be avid lovers of the sport but the sport may gain more exposure by the extra people coming in for the new events. They have family and friends that would never attend if not for the bikini portion and there may just be 10 people there who get the bug and become metal warriors. It is all worth it in the end. I see it as marketing for the sport and the event and it is a sound strategy to increase attendance. We can't remain purists and expect to continue to evolve as a sport. We have to be willing to embrace anything new that may help the popularity of these events and the lifestyle we have been lucky enough to adopt. Just my opinions.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast!
    KLEEN - The shine goes farther than skin deep...

jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm just glad they are getting rid of the 1-piece all together. I generally don't find the suits flattering at all.
    Walk softly and carry an armored tank division, I always say.
    - Colonel Nathan R. Jessep (a.k.a. Jack Nicholson), A Few Good Men

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am torn on the suit issue. While it is good to save money on the one piece, it is bad to have such limited time on stage after so much work to get there since there would only be one series of quarter turns.

As for the bikini division, I am also torn. The BB in IFBB stands for BodyBuilding and bikini contests are not that. There are places for that kind of display, like Hawaiian Tropic. However, if starting this would return Figure to its old, muscular roots and get the bikini looking girls out, that would be a good thing.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

MissionOfMassConstruction trixter747's Avatar
    trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    I am torn on the suit issue. While it is good to save money on the one piece, it is bad to have such limited time on stage after so much work to get there since there would only be one series of quarter turns.
    I may be biased here, and I'm only looking into competing next year, but as a male, the guys only get one suit and one shot to present the package we'd bring in (though granted there is still the posing routine for building and fitness gets their routine). You still get call outs and possibly competing in more than one class to get more stage time. Personally, I'd be fine with only a 2 piece round because it reveals more of the complete physique by exposing the abdominals. Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't going on stage hearing, "Great tone and abdominals!" be better than, "Nice suit, I like the stone work"?
    Last edited by trixter747; 10-24-2008 at 12:52 PM.
    "I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself." - Walter Anderson

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why in the hell is the NPC adding a bikini category?

Since when is there a shortage of bikini contests? There's like billions of bikini contest for "soft looking" women EVERYWHERE!

The backstage rooms for women aren't big enough for the figure and bodybuilding girls as it is. It's crowded and chaotic as it is and now they want to add a bikini category?

Thank God for the natural shows. Sheesh!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate the one-piece part of figure competition. Why the hell would you want to cover up the mosted coveted muscles of all - the abs??!!
    And when you have to pay upwards of $7-8 even $900 + dollars for one suit - puuuuhleeeease. Dump the one-piece forever!!
    National Competitor

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trixter747 View Post
    I may be biased here, and I'm only looking into competing next year, but as a male, the guys only get one suit and one shot to present the package we'd bring in (though granted there is still the posing routine for building and fitness gets their routine).
    Exactly, the posing routine gives you time to show off your hard work.

You still get call outs and possibly competing in more than one class to get more stage time. Personally, I'd be fine with only a 2 piece round because it reveals more of the complete physique by exposing the abdominals. Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't going on stage hearing, "Great tone and abdominals!" be better than, "Nice suit, I like the stone work"?
    How would you be in more than one class? Change height backstage?

And if someone said 'nice tone' I'd shove a stiletto up their butt. There is no such thing as 'tone'.

Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    Why in the hell is the NPC adding a bikini category?
    I don't know why they keep dumbing down the physiques. They want it to be more 'attainable' I guess. Couch potato is attainable. Maybe we can add that category as well. Everyone can be included!

Newsflash - competing is not for everyone. It's not supposed to be attainable.

partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Agree! I think that a BB show should display hard work.

If they want to add another category, I don't think 'bikini'-type stuff is the right thing to do. That's too much like a beauty contest, and it doesn't emphasize strength and the musculoskeletal system, which is what BB is all about.

This is just a crazy idea, but why not do something related to strength sort of like fitness or gymnastics, maybe with teams? Could be either a mixed doubles (man and woman) concept or a team of 4 or 5 people. It might attract people who were former cheerleaders or did gymnastics or skating who want to continue doing these things. It would add an entertainment element to shows with active routines, and would also require some real work on the part of the competitors. I understand there could be liability issues with injuries though.

I don't know why they keep dumbing down the physiques. They want it to be more 'attainable' I guess. Couch potato is attainable. Maybe we can add that category as well. Everyone can be included!

investigating mechanics of pulleys, levers, and mass.

trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trixter747 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Exactly, the posing routine gives you time to show off your hard work.

How would you be in more than one class? Change height backstage?

And if someone said 'nice tone' I'd shove a stiletto up their butt. There is no such thing as 'tone'.
    Maybe its just a CO thing, but we have a lot of competitors that do novice, open, and then one for their age group as many here are 35+ or 40+ also. So often its the same competitors coming on stage repeatedly.

Though our state's pretty screwed up with judging lately. They say they want a toned athletic physique, then place the hardest bodies who go on to not place at nationals because they're too hard...
    "I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself." - Walter Anderson

jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10)

As for the bikini division, I am also torn. The BB in IFBB stands for BodyBuilding and bikini contests are not that. There are places for that kind of display, like Hawaiian Tropic. However, if starting this would return Figure to its old, muscular roots and get the bikini looking girls out, that would be a good thing.
    I agree completely on this. It would stink about the less stage time. I'm also torn on the bikini division. But I just got 2nd to a gal that was just skinny in my last contest and was definitely more of a bikini model and I was more muscular. I guess it's a crapshoot!

Maybe its just a CO thing, but we have a lot of competitors that do novice, open, and then one for their age group as many here are 35+ or 40+ also. So often its the same competitors coming on stage repeatedly.

Though our state's pretty screwed up with judging lately. They say they want a toned athletic physique, then place the hardest bodies who go on to not place at nationals because they're too hard...
    There is not such thing as Novice at the National level, and there are only 2 shows that have distinct Masters classes at the National level.

Nobody will bring me down baileys423's Avatar
    baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000) baileys423 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

HAHAHA couch potato, good one I TOTALLY AGREE W/ YOU ON THAT!
    Never tell me I cant, wont, or aren't strong enough, cause that will guarantee that I can,will, and AM strong enough.

---------------------------------------------------
    ***Team Scivation***

My Scivation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112180751

**I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday**

There is not such thing as Novice at the National level, and there are only 2 shows that have distinct Masters classes at the National level.
    Ah, gotcha. I'm still thinking local. I've only been to national qualifier shows, so that's something I hadn't considered.

raaach521 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jewelofnile View Post
    I'm just glad they are getting rid of the 1-piece all together. I generally don't find the suits flattering at all.
    I agree. I feel the two-piece is way more flattering and shows off all your hard work and dedication.

kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jewelofnile View Post
    I wish I could agree with this, but I seem to score better in the 1-piece lately. It used to be opposite, but....

Reguardless, I like the fact that we get 2 chances and 2 scores.
    kathyfit
    NGA Figure Pro
    Bikini Universe Classic 2006-1st
    Figure Universe Classic 2010-1st
    Team Tight Curves

I do like the 2 chances you get to get up there. I've seen gals score better in the 1-piece...I just don't think they are all that flattering myself and make most of the gals look more boxey or something.

CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolAnn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone would lose half there stage time, but on the other hand wouldn't it worth it, to see figure competitors a little harder and a little more muscular?
    Just looking a little more athletic in general....at the local level of course!!!
    Sponsored by:
    TITAN SUPPORT SYSTEMS! www.titansupport.com
    MAX FIT! http://iammaxfit.com/
    Best Lifts Equipped: 575, 292, 485 @ 148
    Best Lifts Raw: 405, 245, 405 @ 148

Originally Posted by CarolAnn1 View Post
    Everyone would lose half there stage time, but on the other hand wouldn't it worth it, to see figure competitors a little harder and a little more muscular?
    Just looking a little more athletic in general....at the local level of course!!!
    That's assuming that the Figure standard would improve with the addition of Bikini. What if it doesn't? There doesn't seem to be any 'right' answer here. I believe we'll have to wait until after Nationals in Atlanta to hear the judging directives.

raaach521 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Agree with you 100%

urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there are other federations for that its called fame.. and it sucks. i personally like the one piece more than the 2 pc, but the whole point is to display lean and nice muscles not a skinny bikini... any one can diet down to look good in a bikini .. having a figure takes a lot of hard work

jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by kathyfit View Post
    I understand that NPC/IFBB plans on dropping the 1-piece round in figure to make time during a show to add the new "bikini" competition. They will be looking for a soft and sexy look verses the toned and sexy look. I think they have a good thing with the populartity of figure growing so much and they risk compromising that.

What do you think?
    One less competition expense...GREAT. But I actually liked the 1-piece b/c it was not so stereotypical and pagaenty when it came to being on stage and in a suit. I'm hoping the bikini division will weed alot of the "fluff" out of figure so it can go back to what it was 2 yrs ago...nicely sculpted atheltic bodies. Business wise, the new dividion is a great move for NPC....mo money, mo money, mo money!!! LOL
    BLESSINGS,
    Laura Bailey
    www.leanlikelaura.com

MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I have a hair across my a$$ on this one

I started with figure because I love female muscle and I am one of the women being phased out because I don't fit the new "bikini chick" mold. Frankly, I don't want to be a bikini chick. I love working out and figure was created for us and now we are being phased out. How is that fair? How is it that I bust a$$ 5 or 6 days a week in the gym and now my "sport" says a chick who eats sweet potatoes for 12 weeks and hardly ever works anything but quads and has no back muscles......has a 'better' physique? There is nothing wrong with women with muscles and I think figure taught alot of young women that muscles don't make you look like a man.....now we are going to be forced into bodybuilding to compete at all and then when these young women and men see us all ripped.......it's going to be "ewww.....you look like a dude". Women like some glamour. Despite our love of the "iron" we want to wear the pretty suits and heels as opposed to doing the more masculine bodybuilding poses, wearing our hair in a bun and having hollowed out faces from dehydration. yes, you can do feminine routines, wear make up , but its not the same. I plan to do some bodybuilding in the future, but I really do think it's going to turn some people off as opposed to my figure competitions.
    " I don't want to BE Barbie...I want to BENCHPRESS her"
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000396116976&ref=profile
    www.gasparinutrition.com (supps)
    www.fern@gasparinutrition.com (company email)

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The idea of figure is to see your whole physique from head to toe. The 2 pc is best for this and 1 pc cost more money and doesn't show all your hard work period...so I'm all for getting rid of it. As for stage time, how much stage time does a figure girl need? Come out in your lineup for quarter turn comparisons and then do your individual stage walk correct? It's no different then the bodybuilders coming out for prejudging then individual posing routines. I've done both bb and figure...so it's not like I'm taking any sides.

MsFitness, how do you figure you're being phased out? If anything I think female bb's felt phased out when they brought in figure? I love bb and I don't feel like I look ewwww because I get my conditioning down and hit bb poses. I don't need to be in a pair of heels to feel pretty I think much of the audience gets annoyed by the figure...because the classes are so big and it takes up alot of showtime.

My feeling the shows are long enough so if this is going to save time...it's fine by me!!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    The idea of figure is to see your whole physique from head to toe. The 2 pc is best for this and 1 pc cost more money and doesn't show all your hard work period...so I'm all for getting rid of it.
    Makes sense.

As for stage time, how much stage time does a figure girl need?
    After 16 weeks of prep, one set of quarter turns is not sufficient, imo.

Come out in your lineup for quarter turn comparisons and then do your individual stage walk correct? It's no different then the bodybuilders coming out for prejudging then individual posing routines. I've done both bb and figure...so it's not like I'm taking any sides.
    What the heck is a stage walk? If you're referring to the 3 point 'model poses' (side, back, side) they take 1/3 of the time of the non-relaxed mandatories in BB. There is not any equivalent of a posing routine.

My feeling the shows are long enough so if this is going to save time...it's fine by me!!
    Whatever time is saved by dropping the 1 piece, it will be added back 3 fold by adding the bikini division.

DISCLAIMER: I am over it anyway, I'm doing FBB in '09.

from www.hardbody.com:

If you?ve been thinking about what ask Santa for Christmas this year, one thing you can leave off is a one-piece suit. The official word will be handed down after the NPC Nationals in Atlanta but I?ve confirmed today that it is in fact OUT of Fitness AND Figure in the NPC ranks. The one piece will remain in IFBB competitions.

The NPC office has received many complaints regarding the cost of competitions and in particular the price tag attached to being required to buy two posing suits. Suits range from a couple hundred into the thousands, especially the one-piece suits. That?s not to say it?s the sole reason for the one-piece being nixed from competitions but it the front office did listen to the athletes voice on this matter.

sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, all those 1-piece suits on diva exchange - bummer
    National Competitor

siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000)
    We been discussing this topic at my site as well...............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    Follow me on Twitter or ********

http://twitter.com/siouxcountry
    http://www.********.com/siouxcountryfb

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Makes sense.

After 16 weeks of prep, one set of quarter turns is not sufficient, imo.

What the heck is a stage walk? If you're referring to the 3 point 'model poses' (side, back, side) they take 1/3 of the time of the non-relaxed mandatories in BB. There is not any equivalent of a posing routine.

Whatever time is saved by dropping the 1 piece, it will be added back 3 fold by adding the bikini division.

DISCLAIMER: I am over it anyway, I'm doing FBB in '09.

I had to stop an think for a minute as it's been a few years since I've competed in NPC...so I stand corrected. I did bb and I remember we were on stage for about 5 min...it was that quick!! LOL!! I can't even remember how long the figure girls were out there hmmm...

Yeah all the other orgs give the figure girls a good amount of stage time. I've seen figure classes on stage doing continuous quarter turns for over 30-45 min easy!! Then they get another 90 seconds at night to do their individual T or L walk and hit their quarter turns again. The bb's get 60 seconds for the posing routines.

Good luck on your journey to the FBB sounds awesome!!