Thread: Cellucor P6 red

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX youngNhopefull7's Avatar
    youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor P6 red

anyone now about this product...i've heard many good things about p6 black but its banned now because of how potent it is...i am currently on M5, R3, and Anabolic XL protein with 1g of sugar per serving...soon to get N0(zero) and maybe this P6 Red....

what do you guys think?

currently i'm 6`0``
    bench - 315x1
    squat - 365x4

dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dicktrickle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by youngNhopefull7 View Post
    anyone now about this product...i've heard many good things about p6 black but its banned now because of how potent it is...i am currently on M5, R3, and Anabolic XL protein with 1g of sugar per serving...soon to get N0(zero) and maybe this P6 Red....

what do you guys think?

currently i'm 6`0``
    bench - 315x1
    squat - 365x4
    Went into GNC and asked what the strongest stuff they had is?
    I made this same mistake when I first started working out. It's an alright product, but for the same money you can get better.

youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngNhopefull7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dicktrickle View Post
    Went into GNC and asked what the strongest stuff they had is?
    I made this same mistake when I first started working out. It's an alright product, but for the same money you can get better.
    yeah but at the same time, i can't have it show up in any drug tests what-so-ever for a steroid product lmao...sucks ass man...anymore results from it....and by the way i'm not just starting to work out

bump

bump/\ /\ /\ /\ /\

anyone know anything at all haha

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a lot of naturals use this and p6 black. they stop it 6 weeks out to avoid detection. same with L2 (diuretic). i have used their t7 and prefer it to t3 to be honest.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

Paul De Mayo
    06*02*2005

bdiesel@Safe-mail.net

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hey

here is some info for you.

Also, We now have a Lean Mass Kit with N0, R3, and P6 - 100ct. Its designed for lean gains, and or staying ripped as possible while still increasing strength and size. My personal result was a 2% drop in BF% via calipers in 4 weeks using 2 packets of Nzero every workout. I did not use it on my off days. My pic from sept 08 on my bodyspace is the pic post Nzero.
    Attached Files
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    expensive but u get what u pay for.. its the best.
    WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the Gov. of California to cause the feeling of cumming all the time.

Supplements: ON Pro-Complex gainer, Centrum multi, flaxseed oil.