mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When u work for a gym

I am looking to get a job at good life.When u work at corp gyms whats it like? Do u have to attending meetings about sales or anything like that..or how do you deal with your boss.just wanna kno everything but..lol the training part

lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i just got a job at the ymca near me. its really not too many meetings at all if you just working in the gym. easy job pretty kick ass love it. the only thing that was kind of a weird sometimes good sometimes bad change was whenever i would work out it would be get in do my **** get out i wouldn't talk to anyone really maybe a nod here or there but no talking. once u start working there its really hard not to because on your shift your expected to get out and socialize with the members. so my workouts take longer now haha
    His position just seems weird compared to everyone in the misc who is a ceo, has threesomes with solid 10s, can piitb of any girl he wants, is a sexual tyranosaur
    - MaximusMan

The smaller you set your goals the smaller you will achieve.
    - Kevin128

You can't tone. You can only gain muscle, lose muscle, gain fat or lose fat.
    - Adc123

The wolf on top of the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.. but when he wants the food it's there
    - Arnold

lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my boss is a pretty chill person she always wears workout gear haha its not very professional but still you want to be respectful. i see her sometimes when i'm working out or when she's working out and just a hey or a hi is fine.
    His position just seems weird compared to everyone in the misc who is a ceo, has threesomes with solid 10s, can piitb of any girl he wants, is a sexual tyranosaur
    - MaximusMan

The smaller you set your goals the smaller you will achieve.
    - Kevin128

You can't tone. You can only gain muscle, lose muscle, gain fat or lose fat.
    - Adc123

The wolf on top of the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.. but when he wants the food it's there
    - Arnold

jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea they'll definitely have some sort of sales meeting.
    It's really only to benefit us and to get the gym and the trainers making more money to keep everyone happy. I really don't feel any pressure to sell other than for the sake of myself and making more money.

I've developed a pretty good method for myself. My director will give me qualified leads based off a questionaire that the new member fills out. I'll invite them to come in for the assessment the day after they sign up. During the assessment I'll take their stats, ask them questions about things they've done in the past and ask them their particular goals. I'll also how each item will benefit their particular goal to show them and it shows how intently I'm listening. I made a 3D model out the person and calculate their internal health age using a software program called Visual Fitness Planner. I make some recommendations throw in a few "technical big words" and then explain it in a way so they understand it so I gain their confidence that I have a good grasp on the subject.

I then begin writing things down. I estimate their range of maintance calories i.e. 2,300 - 2,600. I have them eat at a 500 deficit throughout the day to show them that if they eat at a deficit throughout the day at the end of day 7 they should have one pound of weight loss. I also talk about that ideally they will burn another 1,750 calories throughout weight lifting and cardio. I talk about how muscle and proper diet not cardio is the best for proper lean body mass because of the enhanced metabolism at rest from muscle being built.

I then go over proteins, fats, carb and their role within the body. I go over healthy foods and we develop a workable plan by going over 3 meals and 2 snacks they might have. I also suggest fitday.com and if they become my client their is no reason why they should not lose weight if they're being honest and hitting the those numbers and have their food intake logged.

I also talk about how they have 40 healthy choices throughout the week. 35 meals and 5 possible workouts and Ideally 35 of those will be healthy

RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jando View Post
    yea they'll definitely have some sort of sales meeting.
    It's really only to benefit us and to get the gym and the trainers making more money to keep everyone happy. I really don't feel any pressure to sell other than for the sake of myself and making more money.

I've developed a pretty good method for myself. My director will give me qualified leads based off a questionaire that the new member fills out. I'll invite them to come in for the assessment the day after they sign up. During the assessment I'll take their stats, ask them questions about things they've done in the past and ask them their particular goals. I'll also how each item will benefit their particular goal to show them and it shows how intently I'm listening. I made a 3D model out the person and calculate their internal health age using a software program called Visual Fitness Planner. I make some recommendations throw in a few "technical big words" and then explain it in a way so they understand it so I gain their confidence that I have a good grasp on the subject.

I then begin writing things down. I estimate their range of maintance calories i.e. 2,300 - 2,600. I have them eat at a 500 deficit throughout the day to show them that if they eat at a deficit throughout the day at the end of day 7 they should have one pound of weight loss. I also talk about that ideally they will burn another 1,750 calories throughout weight lifting and cardio. I talk about how muscle and proper diet not cardio is the best for proper lean body mass because of the enhanced metabolism at rest from muscle being built.

I then go over proteins, fats, carb and their role within the body. I go over healthy foods and we develop a workable plan by going over 3 meals and 2 snacks they might have. I also suggest fitday.com and if they become my client their is no reason why they should not lose weight if they're being honest and hitting the those numbers and have their food intake logged.

I also talk about how they have 40 healthy choices throughout the week. 35 meals and 5 possible workouts and Ideally 35 of those will be healthy
    x2... I use a method similar to that... works well.
    CSCS, NSCA-CPT

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    -Philippians 4:13

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lbleiweiss View Post
    i just got a job at the ymca near me. its really not too many meetings at all if you just working in the gym. easy job pretty kick ass love it. the only thing that was kind of a weird sometimes good sometimes bad change was whenever i would work out it would be get in do my **** get out i wouldn't talk to anyone really maybe a nod here or there but no talking. once u start working there its really hard not to because on your shift your expected to get out and socialize with the members. so my workouts take longer now haha
    I hear you man - I made it a policy to not work out in the same gyms I train out of - It prevents those problems you were running in to and helps preserve your image as the trainer - Kind of an inconvenience having to find somewhere else, but I found it can be worth it -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

PTBizCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should hope to find a place that has good sales and marketing meetings.

It is a real asset to find experienced PT managers or directors that actaully teach these qualities to make their team of trainers better.

Finding these "teachers" is very hard though and most of the meetings tend to be more bitch sessions or administrative type stuff.

A good "boss" can really increase your business if they know what they are doing.

Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10) Envied Body is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Right now taking Can Fit...

Hey man right now i am taking Can Fit Pro. As far as ive heard from students that worked for Good Life is that; the downfall is that you get a decent rate i guess. The only way to go up in pay is to become a 2nd 3rd 4th level trainer. Then the make all your clients pay that new rate. Most leave you as a trainer because they know they can pay less for the level you worked at before. They get the same level trainer you were just someone else. So every pay level you go up you loose clients that you have established a relationship with. Or you stay at the lower pay and lower level trainer but never get a raise or very minimal.

Their system sucks because the more you make the less clientelle you will have to deal with.

Hope this helps later man,

Fizz