axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you guys afford protein?

It costs me 50 bucks to get a jug of 910 grams of protein. That's 32 servings or 8 a day to get 100 grams of protein. I'd have to spend 2000 on suppliments a year to get protein :S

Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What are you eating? I get most of my protein from food and only need to drink 1 shake a day after my workout. I could see 2 maybe 3 but 8, no way. Which protein are you buying? The stuff I buy is like 30 bucks and lasts me almost 2 months. Thats 180 bucks a year, not a big deal.

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you not eat meat? There are ways to get protein besides out of a jug you know.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Il_Dago View Post
    Do you not eat meat? There are ways to get protein besides out of a jug you know.
    I'm just following the gram per pound rule. I get about 80 grams of protein from meat and dairy.

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i get mine from walmart for 15 bucks for like a 3lb protein is protein last me like a month

Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I go fishing.

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    i get mine from walmart for 15 bucks
    X2

Just as good....or almost as good as the expensive stuff. While you're there, buy their big bags of frozen chicken.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

OG of Saginaw, MISChigan lil_how_how's Avatar
    lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_how_how will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Body Fortress stuff from Wal-Mart tastes absolutely horrible. They only sell it in 2 pound containers at the three wal-marts in this area, it's $18. That's $9 per pound.

You can buy ON from Bodybuilding.com and it tastes GREAT and if you buy a 10 pound container of it you're paying about $8 per pound.

Rich30N90W has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rich30N90W has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rich30N90W has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sams sells a 6lb bag of EAS Chocolate, I got a bag several months ago for $28 and it seems I'll never use it all. Perhaps the price may have gone up slightly since then, and it's hellaceous to mix (nothing short of blending at max speed will do anything), but at $5/lb it does the trick.

I agree with buying ON from here, I had a few tubs a few years back and found it mixed and tasted great.

Who charges $25/lb for protein? GNC?

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rich30N90W View Post
    Who charges $25/lb for protein? GNC?
    Yep.

Before I joined this website, I was buying their Whey Isolate 28 powder. $45.99 for 2lbs. I was a real dumbass.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

Remembering who I am... CorruptSilence's Avatar
    CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50) CorruptSilence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Il_Dago View Post
    Yep.

Before I joined this website, I was buying their Whey Isolate 28 powder. $45.99 for 2lbs. I was a real dumbass.
    DAMN!!! That's why I avoid GNC like the plague.
    ^^Former 300+lb crew^^
    ^^Current 100+lb Lost crew^^

Started 320 Lbs.
    Goal 185 Lbs.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I *eat* food.

Between bulk meat and eggs on sale, veggies, nuts and peanut butter, not to forget milk and cheeses which are loaded with protein, as well as some whole grain sources which are cheap, it all adds up without costing an arm and a leg.

cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cybrwzrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lil_how_how View Post
    The Body Fortress stuff from Wal-Mart tastes absolutely horrible. They only sell it in 2 pound containers at the three wal-marts in this area, it's $18. That's $9 per pound.

You can buy ON from Bodybuilding.com and it tastes GREAT and if you buy a 10 pound container of it you're paying about $8 per pound.
    My wife made me buy some of that wal-mart swill. It tastes like sand mixed with sugar and borax. I ended up pitching it and buying the EAS they have at Costco. it tastes pretty good, but from now on I am going to buy ON here.

TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I buy a 30lb bucket from another website and it usually lasts me about 2 or 3 months. Costs 125 so its a pretty good deal

Message me for the site
    6'2 245
    410 bench
    545 Squat
    600 deadlift

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cybrwzrd View Post
    My wife made me buy some of that wal-mart swill. It tastes like sand mixed with sugar and borax. I ended up pitching it and buying the EAS they have at Costco. it tastes pretty good, but from now on I am going to buy ON here.
    it taste better if u mix it with milk

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All The Whey is awesome and is about 35-40 for 5lbs. They sell a couple of flavors on bb.com but also have their own website.

Their Cinammon Bun flavor is the bomb
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Buy your protein in bulk and you'll save a ton of money.

www. true protein .com is where I go. I use discount code BTR777 for 5% off any order.

You should also look into canned tuna. Those two sources of protein are cheaper than any other I know.
    www.ironbrendan.com

Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's wrong with GNC? Here in the UK they stock some of main brands and if you sign up to their 'gold membership' (which costs 5 pounds a year) you get the same prices which you would on the net (20% off). Is it different in the US?

SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkellorX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol......to be honest i am use to insane prices. I am waitin on my credit card to be approved so i can order via this website. If living healthy is something your serious about its easy to make space in your budget

On whey cost about $100usd 5.17 lb tub @ all the bb stores here in the bahamas.

I eat alot of whole foods but sometimes a protein shake is just easier to access.

staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My protein shake i have each morning n noon is pretty cheap. I use 2 bananas 3 eggs and low fat milk.

Tastes nice and costs bugger all.

jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwill176 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just paid $41 for 5lbs, i was like wtf at first.... then i thought about how many nights i have HAD $100+ nights at the bar (almost every fri - sat for the PAST 3 yrs.)
    Excuses are the nails that build the house of failure.

patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by axe1 View Post
    It costs me 50 bucks to get a jug of 910 grams of protein. That's 32 servings or 8 a day to get 100 grams of protein. I'd have to spend 2000 on suppliments a year to get protein :S
    .89 cent/lb chicken.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

www.wigwammotel.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wigwammotel

mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IronBrendan View Post
    Buy your protein in bulk and you'll save a ton of money.

www. true protein .com is where I go. I use discount code BTR777 for 5% off any order.

You should also look into canned tuna. Those two sources of protein are cheaper than any other I know.

Nice site, but where do you find the ingredients listing? I have to see what all is in there before I buy it. Know what I mean....lol

Originally Posted by patelucr View Post
    .89 cent/lb chicken.
    Where in the world do you buy chicken for $.89/lb ? Here, you are lucky if you can find it for $1.98/lb and when you do yo better stock up! Because it is uncommon anymore. It usually runs about $2.50-$3.00/lb at best on sale.

But of course, the only chicken we buy is boneless skinless chicken breasts too....(to avoid the fats and grease and crap) what are you buying?
    Come Join My New Group: "BIGGEST LOSER CLUB"
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/biggest_loser_club

01/08/09 - 01/15/09~~~~
    01/15/09 - 01/22/09~~~~
    01/22/09 - 01/29/09~~~~

Keto Success! The only way to go!

IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mygame11 View Post
    Nice site, but where do you find the ingredients listing? I have to see what all is in there before I buy it. Know what I mean....lol

Where in the world do you buy chicken for $.89/lb ? Here, you are lucky if you can find it for $1.98/lb and when you do yo better stock up! Because it is uncommon anymore. It usually runs about $2.50-$3.00/lb at best on sale.

But of course, the only chicken we buy is boneless skinless chicken breasts too....(to avoid the fats and grease and crap) what are you buying?
    The ingredients are ONLY what you specify.

So if you're looking to buy a whey isolate, the ingredients would be 100% ion exchange whey isolate, microfiltrated whey isolate, cold-filtered whey isolate or what type you chose. The only added things would be a sweetener, vitamins and minerals and/or aminogen which you can specify with drag down boxes. If you don't want any of that, you leave it plain.

PM me if you have any questions.
    www.ironbrendan.com

Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000) Swoyer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Today i just bought 2341g (5lbs) of whey protein for only $45. It includes 77 servings. I think you just have to shop around for better prices.

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try skim milk it has mass protein and its only $3 a gallon.

or lowfat or carbmaster yogurt
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lil_how_how View Post

i just started using BF from wally world, strawberry flavor, i add a 1/4 cup of straw yogurt and some frozen strawberries with 1 cup of milk and its not bad tasting at all.

you cant beat the price of the BF