rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I need help with Groin Pain

I did something to my groin over the summer. I can't tell you what I did, or when it happened, but all I know is that it hurts to do just about anything anymore. I'm under the assumption that I've torn a tendon to one of my adductor muscles. I tried taking 2 weeks off from lifting over the summer, and I thought it was fixed, but the next time I tried to do leg press, it started hurting again. I've had to quit the wrestling team this year because I can't take a shot without pain in my groin. Any suggestions for pain relief or as to what the pain may be coming from? I've tried pain killers, ice, and stim with no luck.

ChiroFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would suggest going to see a chiropractor, physical therapist, or massage therapist that is certified in active release technique (A.R.T.). there is a possibility that you could have a torn muscle, but most likely it's a tendinitis/tendinosis issue due to overuse of that particular muscle. what happens is the muscle is broken down and isn't given a chance to heal properly. scar tissue forms between the tissues and as a result the muscles don't slide over each other as they are supposed to. with a treatment like A.R.T., the muscle is taken through it's range of motion while a tension is applied to the tissue in question and the scar tissue is broken down to restore its natural movement. you can go to the active release technique website and look for a provider in your area. it's truly an amazing technique. i hope this helps. good luck to you.

rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rjn001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thanks

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into it.