Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

15.5 inch arms...but they look small....

i know 15.5 isnt HUGE but its respectable right?

why do i feel like my arms are smaller then most...

can i get some input?

i think its b.c i have really long arms and its more of a eye trick...idk though

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you were a foot shorter they would look a lot bigger..

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there good man, but i think for your height they can be bigger.. just keep doing what your doing.

amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) amardeus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's the overall size of your body. I have 14.5in arms which look small as hell. My co-worker has 14 in arms and he looks huge compared to me, he is 5'7

Is that 15.5 relaxed or flexed?
    Bulking like there's no tomorrow.

<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>

StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Five-Oh View Post

can i get some input?

i think its b.c i have really long arms and its more of a eye trick...idk though
    15.5 is respectable, they do look small in the pic though not going to lie to you there. but you are 6'2 so ;/

Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Five-Oh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by amardeus View Post
    It's the overall size of your body. I have 14.5in arms which look small as hell. My co-worker has 14 in arms and he looks huge compared to me, he is 5'7

Is that 15.5 relaxed or flexed?
    *as shown

its 15 not flexed...

i cant get the "rounded" bicep for the life of me...

biceps are least important in my work out but i definitely don't ignore ...

ill take a pic of unflexed bicep and flexed tricep tomorrow for comparison

NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could easily put some size on your arms if you focused on increasing your triceps. Triceps are the majority of your arm size, but they often get "second place" to biceps in attention at the gym. Since I adopted a strength-based focus, I've put two inches on my arms just by tricep growth due to the heavy pressing movements.

To make your arms look larger, you're simply going to have to add more size; there's no easy way around it.
    "Everyday, Jesus humbles himself just as He did when He came from His heavenly throne into the Virgin’s womb; everyday He comes to us and lets us see Him in abjection, when He descends from the bosom of the Father into the hands of the priest at the altar." -- St. Francis of Assisi

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NathanTurner View Post
    You could easily put some size on your arms if you focused on increasing your triceps. Triceps are the majority of your arm size, but they often get "second place" to biceps in attention at the gym. Since I adopted a strength-based focus, I've put two inches on my arms just by tricep growth due to the heavy pressing movements.

To make your arms look larger, you're simply going to have to add more size; there's no easy way around it.
    good post

Originally Posted by NathanTurner View Post

on gym days i focus on Tris SO MUCH more then bis trust me...

i do about 5-6 tris compared to 4-5 bi...

can you be kind enough toshow me your arm work out?

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, I have the same problem. My arms are 16.5" cold & 17" pumped. They still look tiny on my long frame. Give it time.

Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's definitely the height. I have 15" biceps but they don't look big at all. My workout partner has 15" biceps and it looks huge on him. He's shorter then me though.
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach."

Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500)
    they look a lot smaller im 6'3 with 17' but when i had 15 they looked way bigger...
    btw no offence but those veins just look so unapealing made my stomach sick... maybe ur a bit to lean? u underweight bro?? ( dont negg no offence intended jsut curious_)
    I spit da truth

Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ninjazn View Post
    It's definitely the height. I have 15" biceps but they don't look big at all. My workout partner has 15" biceps and it looks huge on him. He's shorter then me though.
    cant agree with that, 15' on 6'2 might look smaller then a 5 footer but 15' on a 6 footer still doesnt look that small.
    I spit da truth

Originally Posted by Awada View Post
    they look a lot smaller im 6'3 with 17' but when i had 15 they looked way bigger...
    btw no offence but those veins just look so unapealing made my stomach sick... maybe ur a bit to lean? u underweight bro?? ( dont negg no offence intended jsut curious_)
    i dont think im under weight...im not going to neg you lol

6 2 197 lbs ??

im just vein'e

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Five-Oh View Post

can i get some input?

I think its the height man. To fill in your arms takes much longer as more muscle is needed compared to say.. me, as I have 15.5's too. "big" or very muscular at your height is probably around 17".
    "Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

*MidCal*

NANBF Muscle Mayhem California natural bodybuilding championships July 17th, 2010.

My quest to dominate the Novice in my debut show =)
    contest prep log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122669781

Originally Posted by cannibus View Post
    I think its the height man. To fill in your arms takes much longer as more muscle is needed compared to say.. me, as I have 15.5's too. "big" or very muscular at your height is probably around 17".
    17 flexed would be awesome...16 ish relaxed would be awesome...

i need to measure my chest and neck and others for better comparison

MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They're 15.5" ?

:/

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its beacuse you are 6'2
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

Originally Posted by MattyJ85 View Post
    They're 15.5" ?

:/
    yeah man dead serious why would i lie?

slikna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude I am 6'4" and my arms are 17" cold, 17.5" or so warmed up and I still think my arms are pretty small. Us tall people get it real ****ty as far as looking big goes.

PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They aint bad.

My arms suck at like 14inches. However, people say they look like 15 when flexing...its weird.

When you're over 6 foot you just need bigger arms until they look big. But I can't wait until I hit 15's...

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey brosefff, I'm 6'1" my arms are 15.5. Just keep doing what you're doing. They take a lot longer. Keep your nutrition in check too.

Oh, to get that peak you want, have you tried doing 21s? Usually after I do a set of 21s I'll head straight over to the preacher curl and rep it out. IDK, took me 4 or 5 months but I finally got a little hill comin in

Keep working man.

It's tougher for us tall people.
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how are they 15.5 my arms look bigger at 13.5 =/

ur frame I guess! i"m short!

thanks for the encouarage ment!

i do arms once a week maybe i should do them twice??

prashant4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is ur workout for arms?

ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the one advantage to being short, haha

OP, your lookin ok...great tri delevopment, good shape, just keep up the hard hittin 'em
    Buckeyes / Indians / Cavs / Browns

usually my arm work out looks like this...

my arm work out is like...

and then concentration curls

and then to end it slow concentration tris with cable with 30 lbs

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They look good brah, id say 15.5 '' easily on that 6foot+ frame! Good tricep shape man and keep upping those calories man good luck.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We're close in height, I feel your pain.

My workout partner is like 5-10 and his arms are an entire inch less than mine, but we look the same size. You just gotta work harder to fill the limbs out. You're gonna need some 17" pipes to stop feeling small. It'll come with time.

My arms grow best when I do bi's directly after back, don't worry about hitting them hard on their own. And you gotta bring up the tris, that's most of your arm.