Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Seniors are gonna be gone soon

Well the 9th grade teams season ended last night and i remembered that 9th grade moves up to practice with varisty after the playoffs.. It hit me that not only are we losing our best athletes we had, but were losing some of the coolest ones. I love our seniors and im seriously gonna miss all of them...Then to top it off we all hate the freshmen and juniors and like 20% of them are cool or even good athletes... I just had to tell some other people how i feel because this is a little depressing to me... It might just be that this was my 1st year on varisty and i bonded with the seniors..

5 Months Of Training Left Linebacker37's Avatar
    Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Linebacker37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah that's how it is. that's how it was for middle school also. 7th/8th grade year we won county and were undefeated then our freshmen year the middle school barely won 1 game lol

notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notamuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Linebacker37 View Post
    yeah that's how it is. that's how it was for middle school also. 7th/8th grade year we won county and were undefeated then our freshmen year the middle school barely won 1 game lol
    You had county's in middle school? Wish we had that, we could've won.

My middle school is going through something similar, normally they have one good back who can dominate but this year they have nothing

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude our team is losing 33 seniors (i will be one of them)
    and its gonna be our 1st year making the playoffs in school history
    we are currently 6-1

9 of them start on offense
    7 of them start on defense
    and like 4-5 more contribute alot
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor