deepwheels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

24 Hour Fitness Trainers

anyone done a "surprise and delight"? its supposed to be like picking someone out that comes in and taking them through a workout...pretty much free. Any suggestions on how to pull someone?

RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWelborn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deepwheels View Post
    anyone done a "surprise and delight"? its supposed to be like picking someone out that comes in and taking them through a workout...pretty much free. Any suggestions on how to pull someone?
    I've done that sort of thing before, its a good way to gain commission (if your employer does that) and pickup clients if starting out. You have to just be on the ball about gaining info about your potential client, their needs, medical history, etc. and put them through a workout that suits their needs, similar to a workout you would put them through if they were your client. Keep in mind that while even though you may not pick up that person as a client, many times there will be others watching you, and you'll often find you gain clients just from on-lookers.

Hope that helps.
    CSCS, NSCA-CPT

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    -Philippians 4:13