Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HP Sexual Surge review...it f'ing works!

I ordered Sexual Surge from BB and last night, I took 2 pills. I didn't feel any of the hot flashes/flushing of the skin last night, though I did notice a slight drying of the mouth.

I had to get up a couple times in the middle of the night. I wasn't hard, but I felt I was "hanging" a little longer and plumper then usual...so I thought "cool". Again, felt like I had quite a bit of a dry mouth.

Woke up in the morning and again felt like I was hanging low and plump. I grabbed my dick and gave it a couple of strokes and sure enough it started getting hard. I rarely get an erection in the morning, so this was quite surprising.

First thing I noticed, though, is I had some sensitivity to light. Even now, at 9:25...I feel my sensitivity to light is still present. I also have had a bit of a stuffy nose since the middle of the night.

Well, once it got hard...it stayed hard. I stayed hard for about an hour, without even touching it. I had to jerk off just to get it to go down so I could leave for work.

I just want to re-iterate...once I got hard..the mother f*cker was ROCK hard.

Regarding a placebo effect. I DO NOT believe what I experienced was a placebo effect, especially since I did not experience these kind of results with Maca, HGW, Stamina RX, Rize2, etc...

I do not want to take this stuff everyday like it recommends since I really don't want to walk around all day with a hard on...but would rather use it on an 'as needed basis'.

So anyways, there is my review. 5 stars if you ask me.
    Last edited by Bignbuff; 02-26-2009 at 03:20 PM.

splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10) splitsville is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok quick update.

was able to notice I could get hard as the day has gone on, with very little assitance.
    Last edited by splitsville; 10-21-2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: clean up

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by splitsville View Post
    Ok quick update.

So I went to the bathroom at work just to see if I "still had it", so I stroked it for about 40 seconds and sure enough started getting hard...and again, got rock hard.

I then tried to wait about 3 minutes for it to go back down...so I could get back to work...and it wouldn't go down...ugh, so I fapped quickly so it could go down..eventually did...but I can now say without a doubt Sexual Surge allows me to get rock hard, quite quickly and between "rounds" I guess you could say.

I can honestly say there have not been too many times in the past where I get off, and get "as" hard as I did this 2nd time around. I have done it before, but not in the last couple of years.

I will keep updating this as things progress...whether its negative or positive.

So you couldn't tell if it was hard until you pulled it out? Then you jacked off in the bathroom at work?

So instead of using supps for your ED issue why not see a doctor and get some real help instead of self medicating and jacking off at work?
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    So you couldn't tell if it was hard until you pulled it out? Then you jacked off in the bathroom at work?

So instead of using supps for your ED issue why not see a doctor and get some real help instead of self medicating and jacking off at work?
    lulz

What? I didn't understand this question: "So you couldn't tell if it was hard until you pulled it out? "

Let me clarify. I got hard this morning...it wouldn't go down so I jerked off. I was curious how long this pill would last...sitting at the computer at work won't get me hard, so yes I went to the bathroom to see if I was "able" to get hard again..and I did. Well, once I got hard, it wouldn't go down...so I fapped again.

I do plan on getting a physical very soon, and I plan on getting my testosterone checked as well, but in the meantime I wanted to give these supps a shot.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    first log ive seen with "too much" detail...lol yikes.

glad it worked for you man
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

*shrugs*...oh well, better to have too much then to little.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *shrugs*...oh well, better to have too much then to little.
    i think you wrote a great review that HP would love to see.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    i think you wrote a great review that HP would love to see.
    Well, I get pissed off by other reviews because all they consist of is "OMG, I got SO HORNY on this...waz rawk hard all day!!!!!"

lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're 28 and are already having problems getting an erection? And you've tried at least 5 different off-the-shelf supplements to try to solve it?

You need to see a doctor man...

Originally Posted by lowlight View Post
    You're 28 and are already having problems getting an erection? And you've tried at least 5 different off-the-shelf supplements to try to solve it?

You need to see a doctor man...
    It's not that I have a problem necessarily getting an erection...its just that its not coming on as quickly as it used to, and when it does...sometimes it either doesn't last as long, or is not as firm as it should be.

I actually felt like it started being less strong when I started taking Maca + testojack, which was about 5 weeks ago.

If I get off the supps altogether and give myself about 2 weeks, I am sure I will be 100% again..but the purpose of the supps was to try and increase my libido so I could last longer, and reduce the refractory period.

long story short...I think I have combined a bunch of **** into a short time period that physically and psychologically has messed with me.

Top those pills with me doing some PE exercises (specifically clamping), and I think I tired my wang out and even my mind to be honest.

With ALL that said, I am cutting out maca, etc... and sticking with my basic vitamins. I will be going to a doctor for a routine physical, but also to have my testosterone checked. However, I now know that when a time presents itself and I want to be superman in the bedroom for all those points I made above, Sexual Surge will probably be the supp I can pop for those rare occasions.

did that clear anything up?
    Last edited by splitsville; 10-21-2008 at 05:45 PM.

lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lowlight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not that I have a problem necessarily getting an erection...its just that its not coming on as quickly as it used to, and when it does...sometimes it either doesn't last as long, or is not as firm as it should be
    That should be enough reason to see a doctor, but I think it's most likely psychological... Relationship problems maybe?

LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000) LouieSS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lowlight View Post
    That should be enough reason to see a doctor, but I think it's most likely psychological... Relationship problems maybe?
    i have the same problems i did see a doctor. nothing wrong with me. it has happened before, i do have relationship problems and i know it is in my head. just saying your mind is pretty powerful.
    *working on getting into shape*

i am not looking to be a big guy, just in very good health so i can perform well in everyday life, and look great.

I want an athletic body more so than a body builders body.

my workout journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5154223

relationship problems....from time to time, but not enough that I would imagine it would effect my sex life. You are right, the mind is powerful.

I think it IS mostly psychological to be honest, its just a diffcult mode to break out of. Like I said, I think I crammed a **** ton into a short period of time to get results...and this is just a price I am paying short term.

I don't think anything is physically wrong with me and I think when I go to the doctor, my BP will be good, no hernias, etc...

the clamping I did I think was a key component of my recent limp dick syndrom as well. For those who don't know what it is, its a form of PE (penile exercise / enhancement where you basically clamp the bloodflow off at the base of your dick to basically engorge it. The idea is that over time, the pressures you are generating will help expand the chambers in your shaft that fill with blood during an erection. Clamping is more of a girth exercise. The downside is that if done too much, or with not enough rest in between...it can make your erections weak in the short term. I think that was a major component of my issues, and the pills and psychological issues are just icing on top.
    Last edited by splitsville; 10-21-2008 at 05:44 PM.

joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    interesting product.. what in this makes it so effective?

you know...I honestly have no clue. Here are the ingredients?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/sex.html

Proprietary Blend 375mg **
    White Willow Bark, Bombyx Mori L, Ginger Root, Codyceps Extract, Horny Goat Weed, Oyster Extract, Green Coffe Bean Extract, Vinpocentine, 2DG, Saffron Crocus, Wolfberry

I have never taken a cialis/viagra...but the effects I have had can't be too far off. Literally today, if I wanted to get a solid erection, it would be NO problem at all.

a guy over PM uses this and he only takes 1 pill that he says gives him cialis like effects that last for 2-3 days. I took 2 pills last night, so next time I wll try 1 pill.

however, I "hope" this product isn't like the old stamnia rx or rize2 that used to have has some form of tadafial or sidafel. I would hate to see this product get pulled off the market. if that is the case, I might buy a couple more bottles

I am not sure in those ingredients if there is something specific that helps trigger better erections. Maybe oyster extract?

wanted to throw a bump in here.

Thus far, 1 pill gives me a little bit of an effect, along with a mild form of the side effects (stuffy head, light sensitivity), but thus far I can only get the true effect if 2 pills is taken.

anyone else want to chime in with their experience?

and another thing,

would taking any additional maca and/or HGW do anything in conjunction with the Sexual surge pills?

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    wonder if this stuff can cause priaprism

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't mess around with this if it's serious. Go see a Dr. and get your test checked and a full blood panel. You need to get to the root of the problem and not mask the effects of it.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

Originally Posted by Newport Surfer View Post
    Don't mess around with this if it's serious. Go see a Dr. and get your test checked and a full blood panel. You need to get to the root of the problem and not mask the effects of it.
    actually, i did want to follow up on this. I haven't seen the doctor, but I cut out on a lot of the supplements and clamping.

I have felt like my erections are not "weak" anymore like they were, and I theorize it is more tied to clamping then anything.

I am still going to see the dr, but in the last week, my erections have started feeling normal again in terms of strength.

the SS pills are meant only for the nights when I want to go again, go again, etc...

fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Made me lul...fapping at work. The OP's sensitivity to light is weird...do they have a blueish glow at all? There are some ingredients in that I've never heard of (2DG?).

yea, it does take on a blueish glow a little...but more the light seems brighter then usual.

blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gonna try this out. If users are getting the common side effects such as headaches and stuffy nose, then it is most likely spiked...hhhhhmmmm, gonna test it

Right now, the best i have used and currently using is Liquid C. It rules all

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blapblapblow View Post
    Gonna try this out. If users are getting the common side effects such as headaches and stuffy nose, then it is most likely spiked...hhhhhmmmm, gonna test it

Right now, the best i have used and currently using is Liquid C. It rules all
    Liquid Cialis? Ur 26 lol.

some guys I have PM'd about this say they only take 1 pill and get great effects. Unfortuntantely, 1 pill doesn't quite cut it for me. I have tried a couple experiments thus far.

1. Took 2 pills at night, woke up with raging hardon at 7am, got multiple ragers throughout the day. Felt quite stuffed up, moderate light senstivity (probably cause of my first time using it). First erection didn't go down for over 1 hour.

2. Took 1 pill with food in my stomach...didn't experience any effects for probably 3-4 hours, and the effects were probably only 30%. Had mild stuffiness and mild light senstivity (faint blueish tint)

3. Took 1 pill with food on empty stomach...same thing didn't experience any strong effects, probably less then 3 hours because of no food. Had mild stuffiness and mild light senstivity (faint blueish tint)

4. Took 1 pill yesterday morning (8:30am), experienced the same as #2 and #3 above, then took another pill at 6pm yesterday, and honestly didn't feel much of an enhancement. In fact, yesterday between both pills, I didn't have much head stuffiness either, but did experience some mild-moderate light senstivity. I was able to get hard quicker, and it lasted for a while, but nothing like what I got with #1 up above.

So really the last test for me will be to take 2 at a time, during the day, where I can gain a better understanding of when the effects hit me.

I just can't quite understand why some people can take 1 pill of this and experience major results within 30 minutes, and those results last well over 24 hours, one guy reporting 36 hours, yet I may have ingested 3 pills over the span of 2-3 days, and experience 40% of the effects compared to my #1 above or other people's experiences.

I have heard of some people not even responding to cialis/viagra, isn't that true?

blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    some guys I have PM'd about this say they only take 1 pill and get great effects. Unfortuntantely, 1 pill doesn't quite cut it for me. I have tried a couple experiments thus far.

1. Took 2 pills at night, woke up with raging hardon at 7am, got multiple ragers throughout the day. Felt quite stuffed up, moderate light senstivity (probably cause of my first time using it). First erection didn't go down for over 1 hour.

2. Took 1 pill with food in my stomach...didn't experience any effects for probably 3-4 hours, and the effects were probably only 30%. Had mild stuffiness and mild light senstivity (faint blueish tint)

3. Took 1 pill with food on empty stomach...same thing didn't experience any strong effects, probably less then 3 hours because of no food. Had mild stuffiness and mild light senstivity (faint blueish tint)

4. Took 1 pill yesterday morning (8:30am), experienced the same as #2 and #3 above, then took another pill at 6pm yesterday, and honestly didn't feel much of an enhancement. In fact, yesterday between both pills, I didn't have much head stuffiness either, but did experience some mild-moderate light senstivity. I was able to get hard quicker, and it lasted for a while, but nothing like what I got with #1 up above.

So really the last test for me will be to take 2 at a time, during the day, where I can gain a better understanding of when the effects hit me.

I just can't quite understand why some people can take 1 pill of this and experience major results within 30 minutes, and those results last well over 24 hours, one guy reporting 36 hours, yet I may have ingested 3 pills over the span of 2-3 days, and experience 40% of the effects compared to my #1 above or other people's experiences.

I have heard of some people not even responding to cialis/viagra, isn't that true?
    Everyone is different and will respond them differently. I never responded to v, but definitely with c

so you didn't feel ANY effects with v at all? Not even the symptoms?

Apparently, Sexual Surge has been out for 3 years...so who knows if it is spiked or not...but I bought several bottles to be safe

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blapblapblow View Post
    Everyone is different and will respond them differently. I never responded to v, but definitely with c
    Whats v, whats c? V as in vag? C as in c--k?

735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Send this review to HP immediately, but use more detail lol