Elementary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest/Biceps or Chest/Triceps or just Chest?

Which one do you guys do together?

cazador1836 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do just chest on......MONDAYS! But seriously just chest. For me my chest is my weakest point so it needs special attention. The tricpes get hit with the compound lifts and that alone will add size to them. I also just do back day also. Think about it, biceps get hit again with compound lifts. I then devote the last day of my split to just arms. I use iso exercises for them to shape them more, and a few compounds like dips.

My split: M:Chest T:Back W:Shoulders/Traps Th:Legs Fri:Arms

CameronnBlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Elementary View Post
    Which one do you guys do together?
    id personally recommend doing chest tricep. do all your chest work and by that time your tris are nearly fried. just finish them off with an extra 10-15 minutes of isolations, 3-8 sets

Sha1911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do chest on it's own, and bicep & tricep together.
    I've tried chest & tricep before and I dunno man, it just didn't feel right for me.

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    if and when i do two muscle groups together i do chest and tri's. most people dont like to because they say your tri's will be tired from the previous chest workout. but i dont think your tri's have that much influence in your pressing movements unless your elbows are really tucked in by your sides. so chest and tri's and back and bi's is that i usually do when i combine.