Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkokayde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any idea when the entries from this weekend will go up? I still don't see mine...
    IFBB Fitness Pro
    2009 NPC National Fitness Champion

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by charla2514 View Post
    I am with ya on the VIDEO thing!! Mine seems to be ok until the big clap at the end....OK what was that?!LOL Good luck to all the athletes who have entered the competition!!! Charla
    i actually thought your clap at the end was cute. was like "alrighty! that's a wrap!" haha

ending it was the dorkiest part for me. (but i didn't steal your clap)
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We all know I'll be the one chosen
    This lifestyle is not easy. It takes consistent, disciplined, dedicated effort and sacrifice. It takes planning and focus. Most of all it takes a never-say-die attitude and the balls to keep on keeping on even during those periods when you make no progress!

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

Talking

Originally Posted by tkokayde View Post
    Any idea when the entries from this weekend will go up? I still don't see mine...
    Hi Kayde, it's up. I did the updates today for the weekend a few hours ago.

Originally Posted by BryanGee View Post
    Was just wondering if there was a way to keep track of the number of votes you receive?
    Unfortunately, no, not at this time. We have an internal stats system, but it's not something available publicly.

Originally Posted by adam247 View Post
    hello, hope you are well : )
    I have registered for the competition but I dont seem to be on the voting page. How will I know when I have confirmation that I am involved in the competiton?
    Thanks,
    Adam
    Hi Adam, it's up. I did the updates today for the weekend a few hours ago.

Originally Posted by Majikd View Post
    If anyone needs some comic relief all you have to do is check out my video on why I should be the next bodybuilding.com spokesmodel! People love to pick on me and say I'm Southern. I like to say no way ya'll! Hope you enjoy.
    Thanks for all the support!!!
    Majikd, it says yours is unavailable?? Update: It's working now.

Originally Posted by charla2514 View Post
    I am with ya on the VIDEO thing!! Mine seems to be ok until the big clap at the end....OK what was that?!LOL Good luck to all the athletes who have entered the competition!!! Charla
    Charla, I'm going to start a rumour that you have the clap, LOL!! Just kidding!!

Seriously, though, these videos are great, ladies! Keep 'em comin', everyone!
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 11-10-2008 at 06:07 PM.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Some other samples:

Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 11-10-2008 at 06:07 PM.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck to all the participants!
    Raiders

Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majikd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Whew

Richard.....talk about giving me a heart attack! Thanks for letting me know )

Majikd, it says yours is unavailable?? Update: It's working now.

Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Hi Kayde, it's up. I did the updates today for the weekend a few hours ago.

Unfortunately, no, not at this time. We have an internal stats system, but it's not something available publicly.

Hi Adam, it's up. I did the updates today for the weekend a few hours ago.

Charla, I'm going to start a rumour that you have the clap, LOL!! Just kidding!!

Seriously, though, these videos are great, ladies! Keep 'em comin', everyone!
    Michelle
    www.michellewickert.com
    "Obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated!"

Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So in round four of the competition, who ever is picked at that point has to be able to make it to LA for the contest?

Originally Posted by Jodi_Lane View Post
    So in round four of the competition, who ever is picked at that point has to be able to make it to LA for the contest?
    Yes, rounds 4 and 5 are in L.A. We're still adding a few things to the itinerary for that week, but as far as I'm aware, all expenses will be paid for the 10 finalists, including air fare, hotel stay, food, and transportation expenses. These final updates to the rules page will be made soon, once everything is iron-clad finalized.

dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New Video Clip posted

I've been posting some new video clips. There are soooo many beautiful faces and amazing stories in this model search. I figured I'd breakdown and share mine too, so that people can really look beyond the pictures and see my inner strength. Not too mention this month is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month, a disease that I live with, and it's important for me to educate others about it, that is why I've been posting some information about the disease under my bodyblogs. Anyways, enjoy the new video, it's the real me.
    Elise Firestone

clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clutch401 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok, I think it's kind of unfair to make a video a requirement. I don't have the resources to post a video, which automatically eliminates me from the contest even though I think I would do really well in it.... I don't know, I figured I'd voice my opinion

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i uploaded my video this weekend...would love for everyone to check it out!

having lost 105 lbs i'm just soooo excited to be a part of something this big!

Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 11-12-2008 at 02:40 PM.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

Registered User blondemama32977's Avatar
    blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blondemama32977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Entry..

Hi! I entered the competition yesterday but I dont see where I have been added yet?.. Should I enter again or wait another day?

Originally Posted by blondemama32977 View Post
    Hi! I entered the competition yesterday but I dont see where I have been added yet?.. Should I enter again or wait another day?
    Up now.

Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm going to be uploading my video ASAP, I've been sorta sick for a few days! ARGH!!! Haven't gotten around to much lately, but I will upload it before the due date, that's for sure! Thanks for being patient, at least I have other videos on there too hahah!

See ya soon!

jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jules4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Jules4

HI members and guests of BB.com...I posted my spokesmodel video. I hope you get a chance to view my profile and watch the video.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/jules4/

I'd love your vote!

Jules4
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 11-13-2008 at 05:39 PM.
    ~Jules~

dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New Video Update

Hey bodyspacers and guest

I am keeping you updated with new videos and have posted a new one on my site. I hope you get a chance to take a look at it, and see why I would love to be the next spokes-model, and what motivates me to keep pushing forward with working out and getting up onstage at each competition.

With that being said I hope I can be a true inspiration because nobody is perfect and life is full of obstacles.

Please feel free to contact me ask me questions. I've gotten some amazing responses and questions from some of you "spacers" This is PH awareness month and I really enjoying educating people about it.
    Elise Firestone

We added a new promo banner for those of you who like to send out MySpace bulletins, etc. asking for votes. Check it out here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/ironman_...rch_voting.htm

Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 11-13-2008 at 06:00 PM.

We added a new promo banner for those of you who like to send out MySpace bulletins, etc. asking for votes. Check it out here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/ironman_...rch_voting.htm

yay!!! although i think all my homies on myspace are gonna end up reporting me as a spammer. haha

Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    yay!!! although i think all my homies on myspace are gonna end up reporting me as a spammer. haha
    LOL, if you get your account cancelled, it's not our fault! Ha ha

LOL, if you get your account cancelled, it's not our fault! Ha ha
    omg dont curse like that!

it's quite possible i would cry if my crackspace acct was canceled. (crackspace=MYspace)

btw...when and where will the results from round 1 be posted?

Tomorrow night at midnight (well, 11:59 p.m.) is the cut off for round one, and we'll be tallying the counts on Monday-Wednesday, and the Top 10 (5 men, 5 women) will be announced by the following Friday.

Meanwhile, everyone already registered for round one will automatically be rolled over into round 2, and the count for round 2 starts on Saturday at 12:01 a.m. Once the winners are announced for round one, then I'll remove them from round 2, and post them on a separate "winners" page.

Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 11-13-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Tomorrow night at midnight (well, 11:59 p.m.) is the cut off for round one, and we'll be tallying the counts on Monday-Wednesday, and the Top 10 (5 men, 5 women) will be announced by the following Friday.

Meanwhile, everyone already registered for round one will automatically be rolled over into round 2, and the count for round 2 starts on Saturday at 12:01 a.m. Once the winners are announced for round one, then I'll remove them from round 2, and post them on a separate "winners" page.

how do you sleep at night? making us wait a WHOLE week. :P

Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    how do you sleep at night? making us wait a WHOLE week. :P
    Muahahahahaha!!!!

jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, I know first round ends Saturday, but can you tell us when the top 5 winners will be announced? Thanks!
    BLESSINGS,
    Laura Bailey
    www.leanlikelaura.com

Originally Posted by jumper11 View Post
    Ok, I know first round ends Saturday, but can you tell us when the top 5 winners will be announced? Thanks!
    See 4 posts previous.

chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_braibant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking BodySpace Spokesmodel Search Is OVER?

Check the results here: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/chris_b...earch-is-over/

*There is a surprise*

Registered User DeterminedDeana's Avatar
    DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeterminedDeana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Keeping Busy

I just read all of the blogs entered on here about the Model Search. I'm so glad I read them, I was even confused on the finals!! Everyone is just amazing that has entered. Best of luck to all of you!

I entered too...I wish we all could win

Determineddeana
    See YOU in the gym!

Registered User firefighter6co6's Avatar
    firefighter6co6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up chickentuna

chickentuna, check her out, she will motivate you to get in the gym.

Last call for Round 1 video clips. The voting ends tonight at midnight for Round #1. If you still don't have your video clips and/or contest photos up for round 1, you have a few more hours!

Contestants without both the required photos and the required video clip will be automatically eliminated from consideration, even if they have a gazillion votes.

If you're new to the contest, please read the rules page:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/ironman_...arch.htm#terms

for details.

Round #2 voting starts tomorrow!