Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit STR8_BALLIN's BodySpace

do failed classes transfer on a new schools gpa?

I am going to fail my bio class this semester no questions asked, and im only taking 12 hours so i can't drop it. Ive been wanting to transfer schools for next fall but i haven't applied for it yet. The minimum gpa needed is 2.25 and i have a 2.43. so can i apply within the next month and tell them the gpa i have now? or will they make me wait till the semester is over? if they do i won't be able to get in because my gpa will be probably below a 2.0.

STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    halp

hay

Registered User i killed judas.'s Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2263
    i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit i killed judas.'s BodySpace
    GPA doesn't transfer. Only credits. You start off with a clean slate in terms of GPA when transferring schools.

Edit: Your thread title was deceiving. Most likely your transcript at the time you apply will only matter. Unless you are transferring to a pretty top-notch school, they won't ask for an updated transcript before you actually begin.
    Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
    -Buddha

Stats: 6'4", 100 lbs
    A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) A1lthatrema1ns has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit A1lthatrema1ns's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by i killed judas. View Post
    GPA doesn't transfer. Only credits. You start off with a clean slate in terms of GPA when transferring schools.
    .................................................. .....................

A1lthatrema1ns started "Prime Minister" (srs)

Founder of "Always Picks 2 Crew" (srs)

Stats: 5'11", 227 lbs
    BodyPoints: 40
    NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NEVERSCARED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NEVERSCARED's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by i killed judas. View Post
    not every school

i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i killed judas. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A1lthatrema1ns View Post
    Alright, don't understand the logic behind this...
    Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
    -Buddha

Originally Posted by NEVERSCARED View Post
    not every school
    its texas state university, 73% acceptance rate, so i hope now that they don't. so if i fail this class, but i apply at my 2.4 gpa i am good?

Originally Posted by NEVERSCARED View Post
    not every school
    Meh, when I was transferring, every single school I applied to (12 total) told me that GPA started from scratch when I began there. I stand corrected.
    -Buddha