ito866 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ito866 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ito866 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ito866 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gain weight but Trim body fat?

First off im new here so ill just say whats up to everybody...now...im 158 lbs give or take a few im looking to come up to 180 or so, but stay trim while coming up. i been taking a whey bioflex with a 3:1 ratio of carb to protein. im finding that im gaining the weight but im gaining excess body fat thats takin longer than i expected to work off. Any cost efficient suggestions on gaining weight but keeping love handles and body fat trimmed? im fairly new to bodybuilding so to speak so any tips are appreciated

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat healther, plain and simple. You will gain a bit of fat just because youre taking in a lot more calories. You can lower that fat however by eating healthier. Doing a lot of cardio to keep the fat off will make bulking a lot harder.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Constant intake of fat should let your body know you will receive plenty of them so your body will use up fat instead of storing it. This, in turn, will make it easy for you to cut the fat fast when you hit your weight target.

After a year off from gym due to injury, I weigh 178 and registered here. This is how I looked this August:
    (credit card in boxer for the MISC August-Novemeber competition showing im not fraudin')

Today, I weigh 179 and look like this (sorry dirty mirror):

I am just eating 2 chicken breast a day (or a can of tuna) and protein shakes 3 times throughout the day (1 spoon of peanut butter and animal pak+animal omega). My fat is dropping and muscle mass increasing this way pretty good.

ito866 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ito866 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ito866 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ito866 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Eat healther, plain and simple. You will gain a bit of fat just because youre taking in a lot more calories. You can lower that fat however by eating healthier. Doing a lot of cardio to keep the fat off will make bulking a lot harder.
    i eat almost perfect i got a pretty strict diet i eat 6 meals chicken atleast twice and veggies with a shovel i dont eat junk when i asked my suppliment supplier he told me the same thing and then when i told him i eat clean he said i dont know ahaha useless

Originally Posted by Schnitter View Post
    Constant intake of fat should let your body know you will receive plenty of them so your body will use up fat instead of storing it. This, in turn, will make it easy for you to cut the fat fast when you hit your weight target.

After a year off from gym due to injury, I weigh 178 and registered here. This is how I looked this August:
    (credit card in boxer for the MISC August-Novemeber competition showing im not fraudin')

Today, I weigh 179 and look like this (sorry dirty mirror):

I am just eating 2 chicken breast a day (or a can of tuna) and protein shakes 3 times throughout the day (1 spoon of peanut butter and animal pak+animal omega). My fat is dropping and muscle mass increasing this way pretty good.
    thats real good man. spoon of peanut butter ive never been reccommended that one. ill giver er a shot. how much is an animal pack i havent been doin the suppliment thing long

Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I keep forgetting to take the pak lol I bought one in August and have over half of it left. I take that sometimes, and Orange Triad othertimes (my joints crack like a b!tch).

I take the spoon of peanut butter to have some calories for workout. I feel only 2 chicken breast and protein shakes dont give me much so I need some sweet prior to workout.

steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100) steelhorse1 is not very well liked. (-100)

need to drop a few pounds

ok I gained a few pound and not the kind you want..what can I do to drop 10 lbs quickly and not loose mass

uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat simple and healthier food for the same goal and ensure good cardio in your routine to burn the unnecessary fat component..

good luck
    Check out my progress and how I went from 157lbs to 191lbs in 9 months..

http://www.bodybuilding.com

rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsrose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kind advice

Please eat healthier food. then eat egg everymorning..
    Then do yoga to lose weight.
    Yoga will give better result.
    Nice of you!
    All the best!!!

I eat same thing every day. For a period of time, I ate eggs every morning and 1 chicken breast every lunch followed by protein shakes (took vit pills and omega pills tho). I didnt get sick in all that time. Right now I am eating 2 chicken breasts for lunch and then protein shakes the rest of the day its working for me and I am not a teenager anymore (your body accepts more pounding when you are younguer).

uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lots of cardio with a very good and clean balanced diet would help you achieve your goal... ensure lots of water intake
    Check out my progress and how I went from 157lbs to 191lbs in 9 months..

http://www.bodybuilding.com