Thread: This stack

dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This stack

Any good for dropping lbs?

Designer product: Lean Xtreme
    AX: Stimulant X
    Multi Vitamin
    Whey Protein
    Glutamine

And of cousre the excercise and diet routine that goes along with it.

Constructive feedback would be helpful or alternative product reccomendations....

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by dnth8daplaya; 10-19-2008 at 06:05 PM.
    "Heros And Cowards Feel The Same Fear, They Just Respond To It Differently"

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea seems like you got most of the bases covered.. make sure u get your EFA's w/ some fish oils... CLA is pretty good too

but diet is key too so make sure u got that in check
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks sir....

yeah i realize now the diet is the key. appreciate the quick response bro

which multi-v would you guys rcommend?

one with or without iron?

bump...

c'mon fellas, I need some more input man.... I know most o you are very knoweledgable.

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stack looks pretty decent to me, too. I'll echo on the diet part. Eat often, and eat smaller meals. That helps a lot. Make sure to make the right choices!

As for multi, I go with AST Multi-pro. I've heard good things about NOW Adam, as well. Up to you! It's just something to cover what you aren't getting through food intake. So if your food is good, you may not even need one. (Scratch that, still good to take one.)
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

haha thanks for that..

longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    drop the glutamine, and also pick up some efa's

and seeying how you are 34, if you have any joint issues i would highly suggest looking into a joint product
    support the troops.

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by longsnapper50 View Post
    drop the glutamine, and also pick up some efa's

and seeying how you are 34, if you have any joint issues i would highly suggest looking into a joint product
    Ay... I prefer taurine to glutamine for recovery.

A multi w/ joint care? Orange Triad, if I'm not mistaken.
    Reppin the 1-17

thanks man.. what efa's would you say to add to my current stack? and I thought glutamine was good? and why you gotta put me on blast with my age dude... i got a complex about that! haha

Any other thoughts before i order the goods?

ohhhhh which is better... (barleans)FLAX or CLA?

Age ain't nuthin but a number, man!! Hell, I'm pushin 30 and I feel like an old fart sometimes compared to all these "kids" runnin around here! HA!!!

I'd say that as long as you have a decent multi, perhaps some BCAA/EAA drink like Purple Wraath or Xtend for intraworkout, and a good diet, that's all you really need.

Good luck!!
    Reppin the 1-17

update..

just added CLA, Niacin and L-Carnitine to my stack..

good idea or no?

just got my products in the mail..

I'll start putting them to use on Sunday..

CANT WAIT!!!

again, thanks guys for all your help...