xaznprinzezzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Will Muscle Milk make me gain more weight?

Hi i just started drinking muscle milk light during my work out sessions and i was just wondering if it is going to make me gain weight (as in fat, i dont mind if is it muscle weight). I am trying to lose fat and get toned. I do not want to look big or bulky. Thanks!

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xaznprinzezzx View Post
    Hi i just started drinking muscle milk light during my work out sessions and i was just wondering if it is going to make me gain weight (as in fat, i dont mind if is it muscle weight). I am trying to lose fat and get toned. I do not want to look big or bulky. Thanks!
    Why do you think it would make you fat?
    Squat heavy or go home

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/enigmapower

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xaznprinzezzx View Post
    Well that depends how many fats you take in on a daily basis...if you go over your numbers yes you will gain fat...

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Well that depends how many fats you take in on a daily basis...if you go over your numbers yes you will gain fat...
    Not from the MCT in MM.
    Squat heavy or go home

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muscle Milk rocks. It gets a bad rap due to a fairly high fat content but they are good fats and you just need to keep otehr fats in your diet in check. Its a great product. I used it (and still do) when I went from 285 to 240 with no strength loss

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    it did nothing for me im on muscle JUICE nao.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    It gets a bad rap due to a fairly high fat content but they are good fats
    Yes it gets a bad rap but MCTs are not really good fats. They are more of a non-impact fat.
    Squat heavy or go home

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EnigmaPower View Post
    Yes it gets a bad rap but MCTs are not really good fats. They are more of a non-impact fat.
    fats are nescessary, and non impact fats are good. musclejuice has mcts in it, and thats pretty clean considering its a 1000 calories gainer.

Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    fats are nescessary,
    Yes, some fats are essential but MCTs are not one of them. MCTs will not "hurt' of you eat them nor will they "hurt" if you don't. It has to do with the length of the carbon chain being under 21 so there is no necessity for the body to cleave it into a triglyceride and a free fatty acid.
    Squat heavy or go home

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bottom line, work it into your daily macros and you'll be fine...

proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proTnWmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1-I drink MM and MM light a few times per day, no problem with the fat question. I mix it with pancakes, steel cut oats, yogurt, or just drink it. It's a great thing.
    2-Hopefully when you say "during your workouts" you aren't referring to cardio sessions. If you are having mm light during your lifts, why not switch to something more designed for your during workout bev? I love purple wrath but I'm sure other ladies in here can give you their recs.
    3-I've found the mm is best as a snack during the day/pre workout (appx 90 mins) drink.

zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Muscle Milk does get a bad rap due to the high fat content but its a great product and no it will not make you fat. as the other posters said its about your macros....and mainly about the amount of calories you consume versus you expend. Its a great supplement to help you bulk you get your fats, carbs, and proteins and best of all! It tastes great!!!
    "This town needs an enema!" -- The Joker

the bigger the better nicoledominique's Avatar
    nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just wondering why you're drinking it during your workouts? Have a shake beforehand with some carbs and afterwards, but you should only sip on water and bcaa's while actually in the gym.

Originally Posted by zombieang View Post
    It tastes great!!!
    LESS FILLING
    Squat heavy or go home