Willy Beans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Getting rid of body hair -- help

I normally have been using clippers to get rid of my excess body hair and I was wondering what is the best way to go with getting rid of it.

I am wondering if anyone has used Nair in order to get rid of their chest hair or back hair, since it would sound as the easiest way to go. Has anyone used Nair and does it work good? I'm afraid to use a blade on my body -- I'm hearing it will grow back thicker & fuller. Also, what's the best way to rid hair off "the sack"? (Afraid to slit myself open there!!)

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, the best way to get rid of bodyhair is to shave bro. If you do it once then you only have to repeat maybe once a week or so. Nair is ok but it tends to smell bad and make your skin dry.

James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get it waxed, mate. Shaving is a pain in the arse, and it does grow back thicker and darker than before, plus you need to keep doing it every week to keep on top of it and the regrowth will be itchy stubble. I've never tried depilatory creams etc, so I can't really comment on them, but the reason I've never tried them is because I doubt they're as good as they claim to be.

Waxing on the other hand will leave you smoother, the hair grows back finer and without stubble and you won't need to get it done again for well over a month. Yeah, so it hurts a bit, but not half as much as you might think. And it won't make a mess of your skin like shaving can.

MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHB89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I'm a pretty hairy guy if I don't take care of things, so I feel I can share my experiences.

First off, I would never shave my body without a Mach 3 or Mach 3 Turbo. Anything else will just tear you up, and I've tried all brands and styles and nothing compares. I know they cost way too ****ing much, but some things are just worth it. These razors are one of those things.

I used hit my chest/stomach about once a week with the Mach 3 Turbo. Now I use clippers because I'm filling out a bit and my shirts are getting tighter, causing more razor burn/ingrown hairs. I do the arms with the blade, sometimes have an issue on the head of the tricep area due to sleeves being too tight, but nothing major. Same with the inside of the bicep. Oh and don't shave the underside of your elbow, where the bicep goes into your forearm, just use clippers. Seems like no matter what I do I always get ingrowns there.

Hit the sack about twice a week, nothing is as annoying as stuble down there. And I've never had an issue with slicing down below. Just grab it and get to work. If you've never cleaned that area up you might want to get some scissors to get the thing under control first.

For some reason I can't get used to shaving my legs, so I use the clippers on them to keep it under control.

I've used NAIR a few times and every time I got horrible ingrown hairs after a few days. Nothing like the little bumps that can come with shaving. These were very bad stuff that were very painfull. I threw away two bottles of the crap after the third use with the same results each time. I know a lot of people that use it and have no problems, but I won't recommend it.

I haven't tried waxing, but I'm tempted to since my back needs it and my GF is away on an internship so she can't take it off with a razor. I think a little pain would be well worth it to get that **** off for a while.

Oh one last thing, to help with ingrowns / bumps I'll get some generic brand acne medicine from Walgreens or whatever, it really seems to dry out the area and help prevent them. Course some areas are hopeless and no matter what they show up.

Hope some of this helps.

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ingrowns really hurt but you can minimize them if you dont go too hard while shaving. I also read somewhere that you should always shave in one direction to avoid ingrowns.

JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anybody ever try this stuff alot, some say it burns alot and stuff but very few say it works?
    http://secure.igia.com/prodetail.cfm?ID=AT6793

I'd like to know if it works good or not.. I got alot of hair on my nads and ass I'd like to get rid off.
    Last edited by JohnY; 03-31-2003 at 01:48 AM.
    John

fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by JohnY
    anybody ever try this stuff alot, some say it burns alot and stuff but very few say it works?
    http://secure.igia.com/prodetail.cfm?ID=AT6793

I'd like to know if it works good or not.. I got alot of hair on my nads and ass I'd like to get rid off.
    try a search, but i recall it doesnt work that well.

jaws080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by MHB89
    Well I'm a pretty hairy guy if I don't take care of things, so I feel I can share my experiences.

First off, I would never shave my body without a Mach 3 or Mach 3 Turbo. Anything else will just tear you up, and I've tried all brands and styles and nothing compares. I know they cost way too ****ing much, but some things are just worth it. These razors are one of those things.

dude i use my girls razor and that **** works great. thats right a girly razor. but if it works it works. no cuts or slices. i was thinking about waxing though because i dont like the way it grows back.
    The first step is half the distance

Punks jump up to get beat down

sanfranfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Waxing rocks

Hurts like a mother in some areas (can you say bikini?) but results are FAR superior to Nair and shaving. That said, there are some parts I choose to shave or have to. It's not easy finding waxers (mostly women) at salons who will agree to do a "brazillian" wax on men (all pubes gone). So I shave that area. NEVER use Nair on sensitive areas like scrotum or around anus, or even nipples, that stuff can burn! I also shave my chest because I have curly hair and I have found that I get fewer ingrowns on my chest with shaving than with waxing. But man, for back, legs, buttocks, underarms nothing beats waxing. The only downside to waxing is the cost. And because I'm so hairy I get regrowth in about a week, but it's finer and less noticeable than the regrowth after shaving.

Happy grooming, guys!