Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New to lifting? Four tips to get you started.

1. DON'T JUST BENCH...
    You want a big bench? Then you gotta train other muscles as well. Doing just bench will mess up your posture. Your not "cool" if you bench a lot yet you can't even squat what you bench. Bench and curls are good and effective, but if your doing just that, That's not good...

2.STOP TRYING TO DO A MILLION SIT UPS TO GET A 6-PACK
    News flash... Sit ups don't magically get you ripped abs. I'm tired of seeing pricks do a million crunches every single day etc. hoping to get a six pack. The amount of abs you see is based on body fat percentage, Thus you have to have a good diet and lower your body fat to get more defined abs. DIET/CARDIO IS THE KEY TO THIS...

3. LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR
    I've seen countless people come in the gym and put on way too much weight for their own good. The result? A ****ty workout and minimal progress. Go lighter and focus on the contraction. And for the love of god, If you dont workout, STOP TRYING TO MAX OUT... It doesn't make sense to max out if you don't even go to the gym consecutively. A good workout is based on how much you've fatigued the muscle without damaging the body permanently. Yes you will **** up your joints etc if you just try to put on some heavy ass weight right off the bat. Have someone check your form on each lift to make sure you are correctly executing the lift.

4. DON'T JUST TRAIN YOUR UPPER BODY...
    I've also seen guys with decent upper body mass and chicken legs. Who the **** wants to look big on top with girly legs? The key to developing a decent physique is balance... Now I know most of you don't want to be pro bodybuilders with insane mass, but if your trying to put on 10-20 pounds, The entire weight shouldn't just be upper body gains. You at least need some leg work to not look like a complete douche. Am I saying build monster legs even if you don't want to? Nope, but at least try to make it so you don't have a developed upper body supported by stilts....
    "Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

*MidCal*

NANBF Muscle Mayhem California natural bodybuilding championships July 17th, 2010.

My quest to dominate the Novice in my debut show =)
    contest prep log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122669781

wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wecndo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the truth.

nice tricep
    295/425/475
    Total:1195 lbs

"oh my god! those are like even bigger than popeye's arms!!!" - girl in multimedia class describing taylor lautner's arms
    *facepalm* (yes mad, yes jealous of excessive female attention)

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks .

*MidCal*

NANBF Muscle Mayhem California natural bodybuilding championships July 17th, 2010.

CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FTW repped
    "Why don't you worry about yours, Let them worry about theirs. I Got Mine" -Lil' wayne

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

bump for the new people.

*MidCal*

Originally Posted by bbf247 View Post
    yea. you are so true about the "max outters"
    not saying im the biggest guy or anything but i hate people at school saying the maxed out an x amount of weights even though they never go.
    Yeah its pretty pointless and dangerous. Maxing out has its benefits, but not for the kids who go once every few weeks to bench n curl.

*MidCal*

L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10) L-Guidomine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats a fcukin sick tricep bra

Originally Posted by shivboy View Post
    thats a fcukin sick tricep bra
    lol thanks bro. Lots of high rep skull crushers, Rope push downs and things of that nature.

*MidCal*

Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good points brah. repped.

Originally Posted by Advil View Post
    good points brah. repped.
    Glad to help. Back on recharge.

*MidCal*