Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool CL White Flood (Tablets) - The Stone Cold Truth

CONTROLLED LABS WHITE FLOOD TABLETS

About White Flood Tablets:

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to flood your system.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Key Attributes:

* Fast absorbing and fast acting
    * Synergy, strength and stamina
    * Endurance and extreme pumps
    * Nutrient delivery and recovery
    * Carb Free
    * Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
    * Stimulate neurons
    * Enhanced creatine utilization

Flood Your System For Peak Performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain cholesterol levels already in normal range.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added potassium gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like theobromine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to flood your system.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

References:
    1. Giuliano Fontani Domenico Maffei Leda Lodi Policosanol, Reaction Time and Event-Related Potentials Neuropsychobiology 2000;41:158-165
    2. Johanna C. Taylor, MPharm, Lisa Rapport, MPhil, MRPharmS, and G. Brian Lockwood, PhD, MRPharmS Octacosanol in Human Health Nutrition 19:192-195, 2003
    3. Menendez R, Marrero D, Mas R, Fernandez I, Gonzalez L, Gonzalez RM. In vitro and in vivo study of octacosanol metabolism Arch Med Res. 2005 Mar-Apr;36(2):113-9.
    4. McCarty MF. Complementary measures for promoting insulin sensitivity in skeletal muscle. Med Hypotheses. 1998 Dec;51(6):451-64.
    5. Preuss HG, Jarrell ST, Scheckenbach R, Lieberman S, Anderson RA. Comparative effects of chromium, vanadium and gymnema sylvestre on sugar-induced blood pressure elevations in SHR. J Am Coll Nutr. 1998
    6. Kreider RB. Dietary supplements and the promotion of muscle growth with resistance exercise Sports Med. 1999 Feb;27(2):97-110.
    7. Hoeger WW, Harris C, Long EM, Hopkins DR. Four-week supplementation with a natural dietary compound produces favorable changes in body composition. Adv Ther. 1998 Sep-Oct;15(5):305-14.
    8. Jandhyala BS, Hom GJ. Minireview: physiological and pharmacological properties of vanadium. Life Sci.
    9. Stusser R, Batista J, Padron R, Sosa F, Pereztol O. Long-term therapy with policosanol improves treadmill exercise-ECG testing performance of... Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1998 Sep;36(9):469-73.
    10. Am Heart J. 2002 Feb;143(2):356-65. Policosanol: clinical pharmacology and therapeutic significance of a new lipid-lowering agent. Gouni-Berthold I, Berthold HK.
    11. Kim H, Park S, Han DS, Park T. Octacosanol supplementation increases running endurance time and improves biochemical parameters after exhaustion in trained rats. Department of Food and Nutrition, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea.
    12. Murakami Y Involvement of growth hormone-releasing factor in growth hormone secretion induced by gamma-aminobutyric acid in conscious rats Endocrinology 117(2), 787-789 (1985)
    13. Steardo L, Iovino M, Monteleone P, Agrusta M, Orio F Evidence for a GABAergic control of the exercise-induced rise in GH in man Eur J Clin Pharmacol 28 (5): 607-609 (1985)
    14. Acs Z, Makara GB, Stark E Growth hormone secretion of the neonatal rat pituitaries is stimulated by gamma-aminobutyric acid in vitro Life Sci 34 (16): 1505-1511 (Apr 1984)
    15. McCann SM, Vijayan E, Negro-Vilar A, Mizunuma H, Mangat H Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), a modulator of anterior pituitary hormone secretion by hypothalamic and pituitary actionPsychoneuroendocrinology 9 (2): 97-106 (1984)
    16. Koulu M, Lammintausta R, Dahlstrom S Effects of some gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-ergic drugs on the dopaminergic control of human growth hormone secretionJ Clin Endocrinol Metab 51 (1): 124-129 (Jul 1980)
    17. Cavagnini F, Invitti C, Pinto M, Maraschini C, Di Landro A, Dubini A, Marelli A Acta Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man Endocrinol (Copenh) 93 (2): 149-154 (Feb 1980)
    18. Abe H, Kato Y, Chihara K, Ohgo S, Iwasaki Y Growth hormone release by gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and gamma-amino-beta-hydroxybutyric acid (GABOB) in the rat Endocrinol Jpn 24 (2): 229-231 (Apr 1977)
    19. Steardo L, Iovino M, Monteleone P, Agrusta M, Orio F Pharmacological evidence for a dual GABAergic regulation of growth hormone release in humans Life Sci 39 (11): 979-985 (Sep 1986)
    20. Murakami Y, Kato Y, Koshiyama H, Inoue T, Ishikawa Y, Imura H Involvement of alpha-adrenergic and GABAergic mechanisms in growth hormone secretion induced by central ****tostatin in rats Brain Res 407 (2): 405-408 (Mar 1987)
    21. Zarandi M, Serfozo P, Zsigo J, Deutch AH, Janaky T, Olsen DB, Bajusz S, Schally AV Potent agonists of growth hormone-releasing hormone Pept Res 5 (4): 190-193 (Jul 1992)
    22. Mergl Z, Acs Z, Makara GB Growth hormone secretion and activation of cyclic AMP by growth hormone releasing hormone and gamma-aminobutyric acid in the neonatal rat pituitary Life Sci 56 (8): 579-585 (1995)
    [/i]

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    About Me:

I'm a 26 year old male from the gold old Mid-West. In my journey so far I've lost 195bs to date! I am currently cutting, seems like I always am, with a goal of losing another 20lbs so that I can enlist in the military. I am currently acting as a Stay At Home Uncle and doing ChaCha Guide work full time at home. This allows me to sustain a good income while leaving time for working out and spending time with the kids.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About My Workout Plan:

Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Cardio
    Day 4 - Legs
    Day 5 - Shoulders/Arms
    Day 6 - Cardio
    Day 7 - Cardio

It is my goal to never have a full 'day off', because I feel at this point in my fitness I recover quite fast and can at the very least perform some active recovery cardiovascular work. I have learned to love the pool for this very reason.

My forms of cardio will include:
    Tennis
    Basketball
    Low Intensity Steady State (walking, jogging, swimming)
    Higher Intensity Steady State (cycling, running)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About My Diet:

I have been following the Scivation C.H.A Diet for quite some time. I find that I succeed much better on a low-carb diet. My diet will be repetitive, and boring. Why? Because food is fuel, nothing else. Repeat this with me, FOOD IS FUEL. Read more about the diet here: http://www.scivationbooks.com/

The only excursion from the prescribed plan is that I will be doing a carbup every 10 to 14 days. The exact date will vary based on glycogen levels and recovery rates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About My Supplements:

The other supplements I am currently using are:
    - RPN Gut Health
    - Controlled Labs Blue Gene
    - Controlled Labs Golden Finish
    - Bulk BCAAs / Scivation Xtend
    - Varying Fat Burner for morning cardio (ran out of Shred Matrix)
    Last edited by Stonecoldtruth; 10-18-2008 at 03:23 PM.

White Flood Stuff

Product Notes - 8 White Flood Pills 45 minutes preworkout
    - Larger than Blue Gene Pills, so somewhat a chore getting them down. 1 at a time for sure.

Product Feedback will be provided further into the log.

White Flood FAQ - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1634291
    - Please see the FAQ before asking product questions, thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Workout Stuff

** Above pic is BB.com member (and fellow Avant'er Sword_) doing a 495 unstrapped DL **

Weights - Back Day
    Lat Pulldown - 145x15, 160x12, 175x10, 190x8, 205x6, 220x4, 235x4
    Deadlifts - 135x15, 225x12, 275x10, 315x8, 365x6, 405x3
    Seated Rows - 180x15, 190x12, 200x10, 210x8, 220x8, 230x6, 250x4
    WIDE Grip Lat Pulldowns - 145x15, 160x10, 175x8, 190x6, 205x4 ***
    Single DB Rows - 95s x 15, 100s x 12, 105s x 10, 110s x 8, 120s x 6, 130s x 4
    Pullups - BWx12, BWx12, BWx9

Workout Notes -
    After a 5 day rest break, I decided today was the day that I would come back with a vengeance. I started with Lat Pulldowns instead of deadlifts because I wanted to get the pump going before I attempted to break a deadlift PR. I was actually originally thinking about 385x4 for a PR attempt, but then something just told me to go for it. Just say **** it and put 4 plates per side. If I thought double overhand was hard before, pulling 4 plates double overhand no gloves/straps took things to a whole new level. I actually would have gotten 4 reps if I hadn't tore open a callus on my hand and started to bleed on the bar. Hardcore? Hell yes!

The rest of the workout wasn't quite as exciting, but it felt good to get back into my pyramid setup of lifting. I seriously feel like I am reaping a variety of benefits with the ever-changing rep ranges. It is almost as if I never allow my body to settle, always letting it know there is something more hardcore coming. I have yet to find a workout scheme that works better for me.

Seated rows were completed with a much slower pacing than normal, as I really wanted to take advantage of the extreme pumps in my back. 4 seconds positive, 2 second hold, 8 seconds negative, repeat. It was just.. painful.. in a good way.

The single DB rows were actually a bit easier than I had originally expected, so I may have to find a way to add some more weight to the 130s and/or up the reps. We used to have up to 150s, but they decided they weren't worth keeping since virtually zero people used them. Who knows, I could buy a set of 150s and then just use them as weights in my car during the winter.. an extra 300lbs would help with sliding on the snow, haha.

The ONLY thing that wasn't perfect about this workout was the last set of bodyweight pullups I just gassed. I literally just fell from the bar and into a squat/crouch on the floor. I have never been more 'done' in my life. I looked at myself in the mirror, covered in sweat and devoid of color in the face, and smiled. I looked like walking death...

Cardio Notes -
    Fasted morning cardio! God I love waking up and just going, well of course after using the facilities. This morning I extended my cardio to a full hour and walked/jogged around a new neighborhood I hadn't been to. It was a bit chilly this morning, around 41 degrees when I left the house. In the future I will need to wear some gloves, but today it was nice with just my Bodybuilding.com Beanie and a long sleeved hanes shirt with some pants.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diet and Wellness Notes

Diet Notes -
    The experiment that ended the last log (1900-2000 calories daily) is OVER, thank GOD... I'm back to 3250 calories on the CHA plan. 100% on point so far.
    Water Intake -
    1.75 gallons

Sleep -
    9 hours

Stress -
    I'm so NOT stressed it is stressing me out!

Focus -
    I am so focused I could snag a fly with chopsticks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hottie and Motivational Video of the Day

**Hottie of the Day shamelessly stolen from someone else's log, however the person in question is a douche so it is ok.**

**1st Motivational Video is courtesy of Controlled Labs own sponsored athlete, Kane the mighty Timbahwolf!**

End Day 1 Report

Last edited by Stonecoldtruth; 10-18-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in fo sure
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    in fo sure
    Wow, you are fast! Welcome to the hotness..

ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryan6966 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subd and in josh
    Fav fighters
    Eddie Bravo
    BJPenn
    Clay Guida
    Urijah Faber
    Javi Vasquez
    Doug Marshall
    Paulo Filho

MY BB'ING/CARDIO LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118416571

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know Ill be tagging along Josh. You provide nothing but epic logs, and give CL awesome feedback. I know the progress in here will be nothing short of spectacular. Continue to rock out the CL goods and provide results buddy.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

in... SMF representin'!

'sup, SCT.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

Sick.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Sick.
    quick congrats on pulling that up unassisted, dude! hope to get there myself before the end of the year.

Originally Posted by ryan6966 View Post
    subd and in josh
    WHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUP!

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    You know Ill be tagging along Josh. You provide nothing but epic logs, and give CL awesome feedback. I know the progress in here will be nothing short of spectacular. Continue to rock out the CL goods and provide results buddy.
    Thanks LB! You've been one of the most consistent followers to my logs and I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    in... SMF representin'!
    'sup, SCT.
    Whats up! SMF up in hurr.

Sick.
    Lol, I hope it's ok I used your picture, it is the one I use for deadlifting inspiration!

Location: BBN U KNOW WHAT IT IS, KILLA CALI........U MAD?, Samoa
    bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i is in sir
    bOOgie

TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White Flood is too good to be in tablet form I love me some WF before my workout. Subbed.

Good start bro...
    You're = You Are
    Your = Your protein. Your weight belt. Your gym bag.
    They're = They are
    There = Over there
    Their = Their book. Their car. Their ball.

Originally Posted by macnificent View Post
    i is in sir
    BOOGIE curls ftw!

Originally Posted by TheBigEasy View Post
    White Flood is too good to be in tablet form I love me some WF before my workout. Subbed.

Good start bro...
    I know, White Flood is TASTY, but I just dislike having to chug stuff before workouts. I'm much more of a pill person, I think it could be due to the fact that I broke my supplement teeth on Animal Pak, lol.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    quick congrats on pulling that up unassisted, dude! hope to get there myself before the end of the year.
    Thanks. The only thing I've noticed at this point is that my abs get sore after heavy squats or deads. I'm hoping it won't develop into a hernia.

Originally Posted by Stonecoldtruth View Post
    Lol, I hope it's ok I used your picture, it is the one I use for deadlifting inspiration!
    Not at all.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed.

Will be back to read all that later. Gotta' pretend I'm working once in a while.
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Not at all.
    Lol, that just confused me. Not at all cool or not at all a problem? I'm too dead from deadlifting (go go magic puns) to get it...

TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know, White Flood is TASTY, but I just dislike having to chug stuff before workouts. I'm much more of a pill person, I think it could be due to the fact that I broke my supplement teeth on Animal Pak, lol.

Understandable...I'm looking forward to your review. Good luck man...
    You're = You Are
    Your = Your protein. Your weight belt. Your gym bag.
    They're = They are
    There = Over there
    Their = Their book. Their car. Their ball.

Your loss becomes my gain AngryLlama's Avatar
    AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Holy batman! First page and subbed!

Good luck with your workouts bro
    [QUOTE=Sw%7Cft]Your belly button looks like a swollen anus :|[/QUOTE]

"My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all"
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed, provided I can be hottie of the day once

P.S. You're cutting on 3200+ cals?! WTF?!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Subbed, provided I can be hottie of the day once
    P.S. You're cutting on 3200+ cals?! WTF?!
    Oh you bet your fine little ass, I had already been planning on that.

And yes, 3200 cals now, but keep in mind I'll be doing 2-a-day cardio most days.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Your back day looks like my back day...

I hit that **** hard son!

Sub'd

-DON
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Your back day looks like my back day...

I hit that **** hard son!
    Sub'd
    -DON
    **** just got real! Thanks for joining along DON Illa, it is an honor.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interested in the reasoning of GABA in a preWO

edit: read their reasoning
    Last edited by ksujosh6; 10-18-2008 at 04:45 PM.

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fap fap fap
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    interested in the reasoning of GABA in a preWO

edit: read their reasoning
    Something to read if you are interested in GABA preworkout:

Originally Posted by study
    Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise: Volume 35(5) Supplement 1 May 2003 p S271
    THE EFFECTS OF GAMMA AMINOBUTYRIC ACID ON GROWTH HORMONE SECRETION AT REST AND FOLLOWING EXERCISE
    [F-12L FREE COMMUNICATION/POSTER ERGOGENIC AIDS]

Powers, M E.1; Borst, S E.1; McCoy, S C.1; Conway, R1; Yarrow, J1

1University of Florida, Gainesville, FL

Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in growth hormone (GH) secretion. GABA is manufactured and sold as an ergogenic aid with the claim that GH secretion will increase following ingestion.

PURPOSE

To examine the GH and immunofunctional GH (IFGH) response to GABA ingestion during resting and exercise conditions.

METHODS

Seven resistance trained males (21.33±1.28 yrs, 176.75±4.07 cm, 81.12±10.63 kg) participated in four randomly ordered testing conditions; rest following placebo ingestion, rest following GABA ingestion, exercise following placebo ingestion, and exercise following GABA ingestion. Subjects ingested capsules containing either 3-g of GABA or a sucrose placebo after initial venous blood samples were taken. During the resting conditions, the subjects remained in a reclined position while blood samples were taken every 15-min for a total of 90-min following ingestion. During the exercise conditions, each subject performed a resistance exercise protocol immediately following ingestion. This consisted of a single set to failure with 70% of a previously determined 1-RM for 11 different exercises separated by a 1-min rest period. Blood samples were again taken immediately following exercise and every 15-min during a 90-min recovery period. ELISA was performed to determine serum levels of GH and IFGH.

RESULTS

GABA ingestion had no effect on resting levels of GH and IFGH. A significant increase in GH [F(6,36)=.3.32, p = .010] was observed following exercise with a greater increase observed when GABA was ingested. GH levels were significantly greater following GABA ingestion, as compared to placebo ingestion, 15- and 30-min post exercise. A significant increase in IFGH was also observed following exercise [F(6,36)=2.76, p = .026], however GABA ingestion did not have an effect on this measure.

CONCLUSION

While no changes were observed in a resting state, the results of this study partially support claims that GABA increases GH secretion, as greater levels of GH were observed following exercise when GABA was ingested.
    The interesting things are that GABA supplementation during rest showed no changes in GH secretion, but did show signification increases following GABA-supplemented exercise.

There have been some issues brought up in relation to the GABA receptors being blocked when used with stimulants, but based on anecdotal feedback this does not seem to be an issue. I would say that GABA preworkout supplementation is a VERY interesting topic and I would love to see more studies on it.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Something to read if you are interested in GABA preworkout:

The interesting things are that GABA supplementation during rest showed no changes in GH secretion, but did show signification increases following GABA-supplemented exercise.

There have been some issues brought up in relation to the GABA receptors being blocked when used with stimulants, but based on anecdotal feedback this does not seem to be an issue. I would say that GABA preworkout supplementation is a VERY interesting topic and I would love to see more studies on it.
    i think i saw that study...also heard about the stimulants and GABA issue thats why i asked...thanks SCT

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I step out for a couple of minutes and look what happens! In!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how about l-dopa preworkout instead of gaba??????
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199