reganrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Supps and Product for women

I am a 22 year old female and have been working on Jamie Easons Live Fit program for almost 8 weeks so far. I eat clean, lift weights and do a decent amount of cardio which I hate but I have not seen a lot of progress. All I notice is a little bit more muscle tone but not as much as I am hoping and was wondering if because I am not taking any supplements or products could be the reason. Anyways, all I do take is a pre work out amino energy and an egg protein fruit smoothie daily along with calcium tabs if I remember. Unfortunately, I am lactose intolerant and has a case of ibs with some sorts of foods so I am quite limited for some things. I was wondering if anyone knows of any product such as protein, pre or post workout, supps or anything that can help me get my lean built I am hoping for?

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by reganrussell View Post
    I am a 22 year old female and have been working on Jamie Easons Live Fit program for almost 8 weeks so far. I eat clean, lift weights and do a decent amount of cardio which I hate but I have not seen a lot of progress. All I notice is a little bit more muscle tone but not as much as I am hoping and was wondering if because I am not taking any supplements or products could be the reason. Anyways, all I do take is a pre work out amino energy and an egg protein fruit smoothie daily along with calcium tabs if I remember. Unfortunately, I am lactose intolerant and has a case of ibs with some sorts of foods so I am quite limited for some things. I was wondering if anyone knows of any product such as protein, pre or post workout, supps or anything that can help me get my lean built I am hoping for?

It is almost certain that your lack of results are due to incorrect nutrition. Even though you are 'eating clean' you may not be fulfilling your macronutrient requirements. Head over to the nutrition section and read the sticky threads to get a good understanding of what constitutes a good diet and how to count macros. I cannot see ANY situation where a lack of supplements would stop somebody seeing results if they adhere to a strong diet!

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look up IIFYM.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supplements will not dictate your results. Your diet and training will. If your not achieving the results you want its your diet and training that you need to adjust. I suggest you take some time and read the stickies in the Nutrition Forum.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com