Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stats: 5'2", 107 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22828
    FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace

Cool When a guy say: I just dont want to hurt you...

what is this mean?

(non relationship terms)

From my point of view, it means more like a person is rejecting you. Is it?

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 184 lbs
    stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit stealth_maven's BodySpace
    Hmmmm this is a tough one. Very tough.

I think it means he don't want to hurt you.

But srsly either way, since I can tell you probably want a relationship, and he doesn't. He thinks he'll probably hurt you in the future.

Take it as a good warning sign. It's great he gave you that sign.
    Last edited by stealth_maven; 10-18-2008 at 07:08 AM.

Follow @09AFTacoma twoTtwosniper's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 215 lbs
    twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twoTtwosniper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit twoTtwosniper's BodySpace
    Non relationship terms... um maybe use the lube becuase he is afraid it might hurt when he PIITB
    2T2X1: Air Transportation "It's not a Job it's a way of Life"
    Follow @09AFTacoma on Twitter.

Stats: 6'1", 209 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1537
    LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LouieSS's BodySpace
    if i said it i would most likely mean one of two things.

A. i am not interested in you at all but you are a really cool person and it would sadden me to upset you.

B. i have interest in you, however there is currently something missing between us, either it is improper timing, we need to hang out and experience each other more(but you have to realize that nothing may come out of it), etc.

my personal view on that statement.
    *working on getting into shape*

i am not looking to be a big guy, just in very good health so i can perform well in everyday life, and look great.

I want an athletic body more so than a body builders body.

my workout journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5154223

FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by stealth_maven View Post
    Hmmmm this is a tough one. Very tough.

I think it means he don't want to hurt you.

But srsly either way, since I can tell you probably want a relationship, and he doesn't. He thinks he'll probably hurt you in the future.

Take it as a good warning sign. It's great he gave you that sign.

uhmmm interesting

CEO, Garden of Weeden Inc ObedEdom's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10472
    ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ObedEdom's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by FOXXIE View Post
    From my point of view, it means more like a person is rejecting you. Is it?
    yes

but be cheerful, your being rejected by a pansy that is afraid to tell you the truth. He wasn't worth it

(or it could just mean he's packin somethin that might smash your bladder)
    ***Big Ballin Buckeye Redneck Crew***
    ***Lifetime member of the NRA Crew***

Reds - tOSU Buckeyes

stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stealth_maven is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why don't you ask him further? Does he just say I don't know?

Most people say this when they, as much as it hurts, don't really like you EQUALLY the same amount as you like them.

So they know from experience you'll go down in flames, while they strut away on to the next one.

Stats: 6'3", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 98
    DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DoubtErased's BodySpace
    Whenever I told a girl I didnt want to hurt her in a non relationship term. I was kinda turning her down not because I didnt want her but because I knew she would get attached and I still wanted to be a whore and I didnt want a relationship but that is what he means also

Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    Whenever I told a girl I didnt want to hurt her in a non relationship term. I was kinda turning her down not because I didnt want her but because I knew she would get attached and I still wanted to be a whore and I didnt want a relationship but that is what he means also
    Yip, yip, exactly.

He just wants friends with benefits, generally speaking. Doesn't mean he doesn't like you, could mean he just got out of a relationship and isn't ready for that kind of commitment.

You know **** like that. Try not to take it personally, even though you prob will anyway.

Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    Why don't you ask him further? Does he just say I don't know?

Most people say this when they, as much as it hurts, don't really like you EQUALLY the same amount as you like them.

So they know from experience you'll go down in flames, while they strut away on to the next one.

Here's the story. I rejected this guys a few times ( He wanted to have sex). Haha. I could tell he likes me because he would ask me what am i doing tomorrow or if i would like to go out sometimes. He had asked me this a few times but never follow through. So I am like Uhhmmm "mixed signals?"

Everytime he asked me out though I wouldn't give him an answer. Mainly because I wasn't sure if he was just saying it.

Anyways table has turned. I started to like him and had let him know. ( Big mistake right. Never let a person that you like them) . As soon as I told him that I like him . He said maybe we should just be friends. I am like Ok.

Then one more thing he would like tell me if I would have sex with another person he would get jealous. I am like... uhmmkay and your point is....

Things just doesnt add up... he would act like he like me then other days he wouldn't. Anyways I dropped the guy.......

Here's the story. I rejected this guys a few times ( He wanted to have sex). Haha. I could tell he likes me because he would ask me what am i doing tomorrow or if i would like to go out sometimes. He had asked me this a few times but never follow through. So I am like Uhhmmm "mixed signals?"

Everytime he asked me out though I wouldn't give him an answer. Mainly because I wasn't sure if he was just saying it.

Anyways table has turned. I started to like him and had let him know. ( Big mistake right. Never let a person that you like them) . As soon as I told him that I like him . He said maybe we should just be friends. I am like Ok.

Then one more thing he would like tell me if I would have sex with another person he would get jealous. I am like... uhmmkay and your point is....

Things just doesnt add up... he would act like he like me then other days he wouldn't. Anyways I dropped the guy.......
    Sounds kinda like you're both playing games with each other.

This doesn't sound very open and honest. Not grounds for a relationship, or even a good one.

You're a girl, you can find tons of men, without even batting an eye. Find another dude who's normal.

DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubtErased has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

wait....So you dropped the guy because he was playing games after you was playing games with him and you rejected him?

Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace

well one more thing before he said the word " I just dont want to hurt you" and lets just be friends thing

I told him at first that " I think is best that we shouldn't see each other anymore"

then he said: why's that?

I said: I just dont want to get attached ( He knows that I like him and want to be more than friends...so I am just testing what would he say)

Then he said: Oh... well were always going to be friends ... blah blah blah..

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3809
    Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grug has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Grug's BodySpace

Sounds to me like he was hurt by your rejection, and has now manned up to the point that he's willing to reject you back. And if that's not the case, then it's all complicated enough to be worth avoiding anyway.

Exactly blah blah blah.

You need to read vibes and common sense more than the words you hear.

Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    Exactly blah blah blah.

You need to read vibes and common sense more than the words you hear.

He basically said : were always going to be friends and I think is best that way. I just don't want to hurt you.

He basically said : were always going to be friends and I think is best that way. I just don't want to hurt you.
    K then onward you go.

Cuz you will get hurt.

....and you're a girl, tell me you don't have like 10 more guys lined up.

Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    K then onward you go.

Cuz you will get hurt.

....and you're a girl, tell me you don't have like 10 more guys lined up.

I could but I am a good girl. Maybe an idiot when it comes to dating because I fall easily and fall hard.

No back up here...He was the only guy that i was seeing. Idiot right?

well one more thing before he said the word " I just dont want to hurt you" and lets just be friends thing

I told him at first that " I think is best that we shouldn't see each other anymore"

then he said: why's that?

I said: I just dont want to get attached ( He knows that I like him and want to be more than friends...so I am just testing what would he say)

Then he said: Oh... well were always going to be friends ... blah blah blah..
    Everything in bold is where you messed up. He thinks that you dont want to see each other anymore, but he doesnt want to chase you either. You guys are playing games back and fourth. This will probably go on until you guys go out one night get drunk they have sex to clear the sexual tension

Stats: 6'1", 209 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1537
    LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LouieSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LouieSS's BodySpace
    he likes you, time isnt right. he senses that you want a relationship and he isnt ready for that right now, is scared of it, or is running away from something. depending on how much you like him, you should be his friend and if you are the right person for him he will fall, if not, then you are both better off anyways. my two cents again.
    *working on getting into shape*

i am not looking to be a big guy, just in very good health so i can perform well in everyday life, and look great.

I want an athletic body more so than a body builders body.

my workout journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5154223

Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one who picked up on the games. Games die fast after the age of 21, so I'm a bit shocked.

I'll admit I'll catch myself doing it, but immediately shut it off if it gets too messy.

I bet if you two really didn't play these games, you might be something today. (serious)

But sometimes thats just the chemistry that happens. For instance I play games with sluts and girls younger than me, because sluts I really don't respect anyway, and young girls I believe to have lesser intelligence. When I find myself not playing games, thats how I know I'm talking to an 'equal'.
    Last edited by stealth_maven; 10-18-2008 at 07:47 AM.

CEO, Garden of Weeden Inc ObedEdom's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10472
    ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ObedEdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ObedEdom's BodySpace
    Idiot right?
    no, just typical
    ***Big Ballin Buckeye Redneck Crew***
    ***Lifetime member of the NRA Crew***

Reds - tOSU Buckeyes

Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    Everything in bold is where you messed up. He thinks that you dont want to see each other anymore, but he doesnt want to chase you either. You guys are playing games back and fourth. This will probably go on until you guys go out one night get drunk they have sex to clear the sexual tension

we already have sex before this was said....

we already have sex before this was said....
    I meant sex again :P

Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    I meant sex again :P

This is what I believe. In a way is my fault because I just got out of relationship and I surely dont want to get hurt. I believe he's the same way too.

I believe that he likes me and he knows for a fact that I like him but we are just too afraid to get rejected. So I act like I dont really like him but I do and he acts the same way.

However maybe I am wrong or in denial. Maybe he just really want to be friends and that's it. He just confused me!

Hm I think I'm on to something.

I think maybe you're both afraid of each other, cuz you both play games lol.

If you two actually have a heart to heart, maybe you'll get somewhere. Think about it.

Show a sign of trust, a sign of loyalty, something anti-game, and pro-relationship.

It's worth a shot.

This is what I believe. In a way is my fault because I just got out of relationship and I surely dont want to get hurt. I believe he's the same way too.

I believe that he likes me and he knows for a fact that I like him but we are just too afraid to get rejected. So I act like I dont really like him but I do and he acts the same way.

However maybe I am wrong or in denial. Maybe he just really want to be friends and that's it. He just confused me!
    My GF just reminded me of something. When we first met, we hung out a couple of times. She started to play games, I would call her to see what she was doing but she always had "plans" so I gave up then I saw her at a bar we talked for a bit blah blah blah. I told her it would be better if we didnt talk or see each other anymore. Now here we are two years later still together

My GF just reminded me of something. When we first met, we hung out a couple of times. She started to play games, I would call her to see what she was doing but she always had "plans" so I gave up then I saw her at a bar we talked for a bit blah blah blah. I told her it would be better if we didnt talk or see each other anymore. Now here we are two years later still together
    So I don't get it, how did you two 'come around' and stop shooting the **** and beating around the bush?

Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    Hm I think I'm on to something.

I think maybe you're both afraid of each other, cuz you both play games lol.

If you two actually have a heart to heart, maybe you'll get somewhere. Think about it.

Show a sign of trust, a sign of loyalty, something anti-game, and pro-relationship.

It's worth a shot.

I am just hoping that he's not a member of this board. Because it would be embarrassing if he read this. LOL

The last word that I told him was: I wish I can know your more

then he said: You can know me by asking. Is not that hard

I say: Is different in person.... then said nevermind forget it.

He said: Ok......

I said: I just do not want force something that is not meant to happened.

So I don't get it, how did you two 'come around' and stop shooting the **** and beating around the bush?
    She called me one night to "ask me a question" I was short with her and then hung up so she called me back asking why I was being mean and I told her "I havent talked to you in like a week so you decide to call me finally to ask me a dumb question" after that we talked for about 5 hours on the phone until like 4am, we talked everyday after that. She admitted she called me just to talk to me and her asking that question was just a reason to call

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast