Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by popofoso View Post
    bought the N.O Fury Fruit punch flavor tub last week because it was on sale for like 10 bucks. Heres what i think of it so far

1. It tastes like crap

2. It makes me jittery and energetic when I take three scoops. (no effect with one scoop)

3. It gives mediochre (I cant spell for s***) pump effect, no more than i normally get, but it does increase vascularity temporarily when lifting (look at all the pretty blue lines...)

4. its cheap.

5........it still tastes like crap......
    It worked for me, however I decided to give up pre-workout supps after.

2 scoops was good for a controlled workout, 3 had me bouncing off the walls.

I had the following problems with it...

a) It's cheap, but when you are using 3 scoops for weights and 2 scoops for cardio...you burn through it fast. Cheap or not...

b) It goes through you with....a FURY! I took it pre-workout and took a #1 at home, drove to the gym and did a #1 again. Halfway through my workout, I was running to the only toilet on the top floor in the weight area and having a #1 out my #2

c) I mean it really goes through you...I was going so much that I was getting bright redness in my stool. Burning ring of fire from going so often and anal bleeding from wiping so much...

d) I hurt my shoulders pretty badly because I was able to lift more weight and do more reps from all the extra energy. It was a month and a half before my shoulder had fully recovered.

I drink heavily caffinated coffee (flavored coffee's have the highest caffine levels) with a single shot of espresso which is referred to as a "Red Eye" pre workout now. Gives me energy and doesn't give me the runs...

Maybe I reacted bad to it, but I would never use this product again...

swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) swiftknight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    twas the frist n.o product I used thought it was decent. Taste was awful though.

IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm on a tight budget, so i bought a bottle today, will let everyone know what I think tonight.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by I****xx View Post
    I'm on a tight budget, so i bought a bottle today, will let everyone know what I think tonight.
    If you were truly on a tight budget you'd spend your money on supps that were actually worth the money. This is not a cost effective supp.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    If you were truly on a tight budget you'd spend your money on supps that were actually worth the money. This is not a cost effective supp.
    It waS $24 at Wal Mart, cheap enough for me! Anyways..................

I dont think any sup should make or break your workout, so I am not holding N.O Fury responsible for a good or bad workout. That being said:

It tasted fine. It mixed fine. I had 1.5 scoops. Had a nice little rush from it. Didn't get the greatest pump until about halfway through my workout. I will try 2 scoops next time. I still find that Hemorush is my favorite pre workout sup, followed by N.O Xplode, but this will do for now

kipper68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile scoop

Originally Posted by Scants View Post
    Gents,
    I opened a can of Fury this morning to try it out and ****e luck - no scoop. Can somebody tell me how much is in a "scoop"?

Thanks

Scants
    you need to look around in the tub its in there some where some times during delivery it settles too the bottom have to dig it out. the scoopes in there just have too get a long soup laddle and dig .you'll find it.

kipper68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up no fury mapping dosage

Originally Posted by bomb1977 View Post
    It worked for me, however I decided to give up pre-workout supps after.

2 scoops was good for a controlled workout, 3 had me bouncing off the walls.

I had the following problems with it...

a) It's cheap, but when you are using 3 scoops for weights and 2 scoops for cardio...you burn through it fast. Cheap or not...

b) It goes through you with....a FURY! I took it pre-workout and took a #1 at home, drove to the gym and did a #1 again. Halfway through my workout, I was running to the only toilet on the top floor in the weight area and having a #1 out my #2

c) I mean it really goes through you...I was going so much that I was getting bright redness in my stool. Burning ring of fire from going so often and anal bleeding from wiping so much...

d) I hurt my shoulders pretty badly because I was able to lift more weight and do more reps from all the extra energy. It was a month and a half before my shoulder had fully recovered.

I drink heavily caffinated coffee (flavored coffee's have the highest caffine levels) with a single shot of espresso which is referred to as a "Red Eye" pre workout now. Gives me energy and doesn't give me the runs...

Maybe I reacted bad to it, but I would never use this product again...
    well theres a reason ya got the s h i t s its because you didnt follow the directions if 1 scoop doesnt give ya results try 2 scoops but never try 3 as a new user because as you found out what happens when you do .you have to give it at minimum 1 to 2 weeks for results like some people do they think a little does good more seems to be better but when dealing with nutritional supplements you need to throw caution to the wind you'll damage your digestive system if you do too much not like permenant damage just the runs and a burning rawness like you discoverd the hard way but the product works if you follow directions and give it the proper respect and time it takes to work good luck with the future and other products but be warned that other products may have a danger too them when too much is taken so be careful!

CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yuh i tried it lik 2 yrs ago thought this stuff was meh, decent effectiveness, was pretty stringy when mixed tho, seemed to itch my throat not sure why, took it back to walmart after a couple servings n they took it lol so all good,
    "This is what Mr.Olympia does on his spare time... picks up dog crap" - Jay Cutler

bret0213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

concerned!!

Just started taking this crap. First day one scoop didn't feel anything. Second day took two scoops, I felt pretty good during work out, but at the end when I finished with jump roping and got a sharp headache. I had to sit down for a minute. Started jumping again same thing happened. Tried to fight through it almost passed out. Next day went back to one scoop samething happened. Not sure if its from the N.O. Anyone else have this effect from this stuff??

KneeofGanesh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any of you guys take an ephedrine stack?

If so, how does the NO pump/energy compare to an ephedrine stack?

jholzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good product less costly then NO explode. I like to mix 2-3 scoops with a little red wine, water, and gatorade or powerade. As a 51 year old body builder from the 80s-90s. Last competed in 98. I need some thing to get me going. After many surgeries and injuries I am still looking to be my best.

dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bret0213 View Post
    Just started taking this crap. First day one scoop didn't feel anything. Second day took two scoops, I felt pretty good during work out, but at the end when I finished with jump roping and got a sharp headache. I had to sit down for a minute. Started jumping again same thing happened. Tried to fight through it almost passed out. Next day went back to one scoop samething happened. Not sure if its from the N.O. Anyone else have this effect from this stuff??
    I used to use Jack3d before and I was fine. Cycled off preworkouts for a month, was in Walmart, saw this and decided to try it out. First time I used it 1 scoop I was fine no problems, didn't have much of an effect though. Over the last 2 weeks I started using 2 scoops each time I worked out and now I always have huge headaches close to the end of my workouts (about 1 hr 20-30 minutes). This product is one of the worst I have tried. The pumps are minimial and my headaches are brutal. Will not use this stuff ever again.

Moncton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Hey Popofoso!

Originally Posted by popofoso View Post
    yeah im going to finish the tub and see how it goes. it definitely gives me energy but it makes me jittery like drinking a rockstar energy drink. Probably the taurine and cocao extract. Ill try something else when this one is finished for comparison. I wish they had better tasting products though, it kinda tastes the way AJAX smells.....
    So you still dislike this N.O. Fury, so you wouldn't recommend it???? Have you tried "Ignition" from same company, that works damn good for me?

Pat

meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

thats hilarious. good to know. i just bought the elite whey...and....it tastes like crap! this is what we get when we cheap out on 10 bucks. gotta buy the better brands.

LaVey6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Lets not forget!

Guys, guys! let's not forget that not all products(suplements) works (have same effects or benefits) the same in every person.

dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkwojt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So far, everyone has talked about the powder mix. No one has ever mentioned about taking the pill form. Let's here some reviews about the NO Fury pre-workout fill. I'm interested in this product.

kmusic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of people are saying that the flavor has improved, I picked up some last night and am about to try it today. will repost what I think

mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kmusic1 View Post
    A lot of people are saying that the flavor has improved, I picked up some last night and am about to try it today. will repost what I think
    Just picked this up today at Walmart cuz (1) it was cheap and (2) based on the label it looked like a powdered Rockstar (plus creatine and a few others). I've kinda got hooked on drinking a Rockstar during my workout and realized its a bit pricey. I don't know if its really the energy from it or just a placebo but, I know I haven't had one in a while and my workouts have really slumped. So instead of paying like $5 a can here in Soviet Canada I figured I'd pick this up.

My first time using an actual PWO ... took it about 10 minutes ago so hard to comment on the affects but, the taste was good ... I have to say I REALLY liked it actually. To each their own on the taste but, it was good and mixed pretty well. For 20 bucks (at my local Walmart) can't complain ... so far
    You will be missed Hector_Blunts
    RIP
    (no homo)

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mr.perffect View Post
    Just picked this up today at Walmart cuz (1) it was cheap and (2) based on the label it looked like a powdered Rockstar (plus creatine and a few others). I've kinda got hooked on drinking a Rockstar during my workout and realized its a bit pricey. I don't know if its really the energy from it or just a placebo but, I know I haven't had one in a while and my workouts have really slumped. So instead of paying like $5 a can here in Soviet Canada I figured I'd pick this up.

My first time using an actual PWO ... took it about 10 minutes ago so hard to comment on the affects but, the taste was good ... I have to say I REALLY liked it actually. To each their own on the taste but, it was good and mixed pretty well. For 20 bucks (at my local Walmart) can't complain ... so far
    you cannot beat this product especially if you dont have a lot to spend on supps.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)