MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Can you make gains lifting less than you really can?

I asked this in a different section but got no answer.

Can you make gains lifting less than you really can?

I've been working out for a month and a half after taking a long break from it after my senior year in high school football. With that being said I'm just slowly getting back to what I used to lift.

I used to Bench 275 and Deadlift 350, but right now I'm not repping what I used to because I forgot, and to play it safe I went lower than what I thought. With that being said, the loading of 60%-80% might not what it really is, and after a workout I don't want to do anymore to exceed the 24-36 volume.

I am adding 5lbs almost every week, but I don't know if I'm getting stronger or I'm just getting back to what I used to lift before.

Thoughts? I know it might sound confusing . Will rep.
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ

"You don't need God to know good people exist, but you need good people to know God exists."
    -MarkA15

Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500)
    You only need 3 days of working out a week to get gains... if thats what you are asking...

Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500)
    BTW Whats your mascot?

yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK i dont understand the quesiton really, but no you can not make gains lifting less then what you can, and why would u ever do that?

BTW what types of gains are we talking about?

IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBrendan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you've lost muscle then yes you most definitely can make gains in your situation.

If not, then I doubt it.
    www.ironbrendan.com