rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post My Daily Log On Getting The Physique Of My Dreams :

Hey fellas, i'm creating this daily log to keep me motivated and to be able to have a place to log changes and see how I progress. I will be posting daily information from calorie intake to what I did in the day, I know people viewing this will pass criticism of things I do but as long as it's constructive and not trolling then i'm happy to listen and take on board any ideas or suggestion given to me. Keep checking the thready for daily up dates.

Peace.

rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is the history behind my current physique, From about the age of 7 I have always been overweight and as I grew older the weight just kept increasing. In 2010 which was the end of year 11 at school for me I was 215lbs and I was bullied for the 5 years of my secondary education and I decided enough was enough. So I said to myself I have to change I can't be this way so I did. The gap between year 11 and sixth form gave me the time I needed to get a good platform to shift some body fat and continue it through sixth form. Into the middle of my 1st year of sixth form I managed to get my self down to 168lbs and the bullying over my weight stopped, however I still wasn't happy I was slim but still had man boobs and I was what people call "Skinny Fat" I had very little muscle on my body. So now I decided to start working out and decided I wanted to be somewhat a "Body Builder" so I cleaned my diet up and started weightlifting. After 9 months of bulking I had got my self up to 180lbs with very little fat gains, my man boobs had dramatically reduced in size and I started to have some muscle on my figure. Now i'm at the stretch just before the long gap between the long summer and university and now I want to get my self lean right before university where I can take full advantage of the huge gym and start myself a proper bulk. see the photos to see the stages mentioned

Peace.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by rchisholm94; 04-21-2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: I think I've worked how to post photos

Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gerbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I believe in you, good luck dont give up!

Originally Posted by Gerbs View Post
    I believe in you, good luck dont give up!
    Thanks Dude

Peace.
    Check out my bodybuilding log at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144225341

Today was weigh in day and I have gone from 180lbs to 177lbs so a loss of 3lbs, this was expected in the 1st week of fat loss but I expect it to drop to around a steady 2lbs per week, any more an i'll be losing some muscle with it.

I work 4 times a week in a supermarket so that contributes somewhat to my calories burned but here is my cardiovascular activity I have been able to measure:

Monday - 75 minutes quite intense soccer
    Wednesday - 10 mins fast paced walking (kph)
    Friday - 10 mins fast paced walking (kph)

That' my cardio for the past week fellas.

Peace.
    Check out my bodybuilding log at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144225341

Today was back day pretty short workout so I added core into this as I will be doing every week from now on anyway, here was the workout:

Back:

Dumbbell Bent Over Rows - 30kg 4 Sets 12 Reps
    Lat Pull Downs - 80kg 4 Sets 9,9,8,7 Reps
    Dumbbell Pullovers - 20kg 4 Sets 10 Reps

Core:
    3x 45 Seconds Planking on the Power Plate
    3 Sets (20 Reps) of Weighted Oblique Twists

8 Minutes of Slow Jogging (9kph) - This was just to warm my legs up as they are still sore from my leg workout.

Nice short intense workout don't need to be in there more that an hour of working sets.

Nutrition for the day to follow.

Peace.

Okay today was a "splurge" day to allow me to keep on track for the week, I had 3600 calories but today that's neither here nor there as I have 75mins of football tomorrow so its fine, wont be a regular thing but I felt I deserved it and it keeps me focused for the up coming week. My macros are in the attached image file, it's a direct print screen from my iPhone app.

Keep checking back for regular updates

Peace.
    Attached Images

As of the 23rd of April I will not be touching any sort of frozen treats nor will I be touching chocolate this will be in place until September 1st when I start University and my bulk. Posted on here to so that I see it every day to keep me focused.

Peace.

Okay so today is a rest day, I have around 75 minutes of soccer today but that's the only exercise I will be doing today, following the "splurge" day yesterday I implemented a control day, this is where I consume a very low amount of carbohydrates and sugars so that the calories from the previous day are not going to be stored, or at least fewer are, this should only be done once every 2 weeks or so which is more times than I plan on "splurging" anyway. Doing this you would think you would be incredibly hungry but your not because of how many calories you consumed the day before it's not as bigger deal. Attached are my macros for today.

Peace.
    Attached Images

Back on creatine tomorrow, even though I am cutting i'm still getting plenty of carbs for creatine to be of benefit to me, I plan on loading it; 20grams spread throughout the first 5 days then on to maintenance level, 10 g each day, morning and then after my workout or if its a rest day with my bedtime shake. That's the standard way of using creatine but encase you didn't know that's how you do it.

Peace.

No post yesterday because I had work till 9 then I had some extra calories so I went to the gym to do some cardio and then what do you know, I go an forget almost all of the things I need to do cardio and I couldnt go home because the gym will close before I get back so I said F**k it and did todays workout yesterday to make use of the extra calories I consumed on the day but I had anout 40mins including warm up to do chest and biceps so I went hard after my 5min warm up and was in and out in 40 mins. Had to drop a few exercises that I'd normally have done but I had very little rest between sets and exercises which makes I so much harder, anyway here is the workout.

Decline Dumbell Bench Press - 26kg 4 sets 8,8,7,6 reps
    Smith Machine Bench Press - 40kg 3 sets 10 reps
    Dumbell Flys - 18kg 1 set 8 reps 16 kg 8 reps 1 set
    Cable Flys - 15kg 3 sets till failure

Dumbell Concentration Curls - Triple Dropset, 16kg 12kg 8kg each till failure

Thats it, as I siad was on a time limit today but i'm still sore and I got a good workout in.
    Yesterday's macros and todays posted later when I get home.

Peace.

Here is yesterdays and today's macros, I went over by 127 calories today but that's still a calorie deficit its just not 500 calories, I have work tomorrow but i'm going to pack my gym stuff so I will be able to do some cardio after work tomorrow and get some calories burned and make sure I burn at least 1lb of fat this week. Will post what cardio I did tomorrow. Attached are the macros for today and yesterday.

Peace.
    Attached Images

Okay today I had work and again I went to the gym to do some cardio after but this time I remebered all my stuff and was able to, I did High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and I did it until I had burned 300 calories. Short bursts of HIIT is a great way to burn fat quickly. Attatched are my macros for today, tomorrow is leg day and as always i'll post my workout for you guys.

Peace
    Attached Images

Legs and Core day today pretty intense workout I went hard and i'm starting to get a little better at my squats; not sure if its my creatine helping me or just development, we will see over the coming weeks anyway here was my workout for today.

Squats - 4 Sets 30kg 10 Reps
    Leg Press - 4 Sets 120kg 12 Reps
    Leg Curls - 4 Sets 60kg 10 Reps
    Calf Raises - 4 Sets 100kg 20 Reps

15 minutes of fast walking (6.5kph) to reduce the soreness in my legs tomorrow otherwise I can barley walk.

Weighted Crunches - 3 Sets 25kg 30 Reps
    Reverse Crunch - 3 Sets Body Weight 20 Reps
    Oblique Twists - 3 Sets 4kg 20 Reps

It was intense today need to try and train at that level of intensity every time now, i'll be moving the weight up next week on all of the leg exercises apart from calf raises because they felt easier today so we will see how we go. Macros for today will be posted this evening.

Peace.

Didn't post yesterday because I was so busy, I didn't even get time to train shoulders bu the way my workout is set up I can just push my next 2 workouts back by a day so I can train shoulders today instead. I will post today's macros as well as my weight this week and calories for the week and do a brief break down, I would do that know but I have work so I don't have the time at the moment.

Peace.

Been stupidly busy with college over the pas few days so I have a few things to catch up on, firstly the application I use to count my macros messed up so I don't have today's or yesterday (Probably a good thing as they certainly weren't exemplary) so I cant post them but its working again now so I can post again from tomorrow.

I didn't post my shoulder workout so that will be following and then I need to post my Back workout for today as well. I am cutting so my strength should be going down but I have just started taking Creapure (The best form of creatine monohdrate) and by god it's good I have has normal cheap cratine before and it made no diffefrence but this works wonders, I was skeptical after prviously trying it but I can honestly say that I recover 1 or 2 days faster and I lift a considerable amount more just from taking creatine. One thing I will say is if your going to take creatine is Pay the extra for CREAPURE it's the only thing I have seen results from. Creatine is ridiculous it's like a natural steroid I would 100% recommend it to anyone looking to make some serious gains with some help. Anyway on with the workouts:

Shoulders & Triceps

DB Shoulder Press - 18kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Smith Shoulder Press - 35kg 8 Reps 2 Sets
    Rear Delt Flys - Level 4 8 Reps 4 Sets
    Front Lateral Raises - 3x Drop Set 10kg then 6kg 10 Reps then 7 Reps
    Smith Reverse Shrugs - 45kg 10 Reps 3 Sets
    DB Shrugs - 28kg 10 Reps 1 Sets

Skull Crushers - 10kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Triceps Extensions - 27.5kg 8 Reps 2 Sets & Triple Dropset 27.5kg 20kg 15kg 8 Reps 8 Reps 10 Reps

Back
    DB Bent Over Row - 32kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Lat Pulldowns - 80kg 10 Reps 2 Sets & 9 Reps 2 Sets
    DB Pullover - 22kg 12 Reps 2 Sets & 10 Reps 2 Sets

Both followed by 10 minutes of cardio. If you compare those workouts with my previous workouts then you can see I've made some good gains just from creatine. Never really understood the hype but now I cant rate it high enough.

I'll try and post tomorrow, I have work so it will be difficult but i'll try my best.
    Peace.

Been really busy again, coming up to my final exams and i'm basically finished 6th form now i'm revising my ass off so I have a hectic schedule, I did chest yesterday and my workout sucked I mean in terms of volume its was alright and my chest is still sore but it was one of those days where I was struggling for motivation and enthusiasm in training. That's not a regular thing for me but i'm only human it happens. My diet has been rocky this week, I haven't gone into a surplus of calories I have stayed on or below maintenance which was the important thing, just ordered some new scales for the kitchen and the bathroom that will be here tomorrow that will just give me that bit of a boost to stay focused. The new scales give me all sorts of stats. It will give me my BMI as well as my weight and it has electronic pads in it which it can use on theory to determine my body fat, i'll take this number as a rough estimate give or take around 4% I would say just to keep it real.

After week 6 of my diet I will have a week back on maintenance calories just to get my metabolism, out of survival mode and get re charged ready for the following weeks, if my results from week 4 to 5 are very small or non existent I will do it at week 5 instead but we will see how it goes. I have a scheduled cheat day which is next Friday and I cant wait!

Anyway here was my chest and bicep workout:
    Decline Dumbbell Bench Press - 28kg 6 Reps 4 Sets
    Flat DB Bench Press - 26kg 6 Reps 1 Set
    DB Flys - 18kg 10 Reps 3 Sets
    Cable Flys - 15kg 10 Reps 3 Sets

Seated Curls - 12kg 10 Reps 3 Sets
    Concentration Curls - Triple Drop Set 14kg 12kg 8k 10 Reps 8 Reps 8 Reps

That's it photos will be posted end of week 6 to see the transformation over that 6 week period.

Peace

So Since I last posted I have trained Shoulders Legs, Back and Triceps. I've almost finished 6th form minus my exams so posting will not really be a problem anymore. Anyway here are my workouts.

Legs:
    Squats - 32.5kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Leg Press - 130kg 12 Reps 4 Sets
    Leg Curls - 65kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Calf Raises - 100kg 20 Reps 4 Sets

Still relatively new to properly training legs so my squats are increasing by small increments whilst keeping my form strict, I have a knee issue which means I can't squat in the standard manor, my form has to be altered to allow me to do them.

Shoulders:
    DB Shoulder Press - 18kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Smith Shoulder Press -35kg 8 Reps 2 Sets
    Rear Delt Flys - 8 Reps Level 4
    Front Lateral Raises - 8kg 6kg 10 Reps 7 Reps 4 drop Sets
    Cable Neck Pulls - 22.5kg 12 Reps 3 Sets
    DB Shrugs - 28kg Failure 1 Set

Over the coming weak I will be making tweaks to my workouts which I will cover in a post tomorrow. Here is my Back and Tricep workout I did today.

Back & Triceps:
    DB Bent Over Row - 32kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Lat Pulldown - 80kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Lower Back Extensions - 50kg 12 Reps 3 Sets
    DB Pull Overs - 22kg 12 Reps 3 Sets

Skull Crushers - 10kg 4 Sets 11 Reps
    Close Grip Bench Press - 17.5kg 12 Reps 4 Sets

I was pushed for time today in the gym, I had to go to work so my triceps workout was cut short and I did one less set of Pullovers, I will talk about the other changes to my routine like the addition of Close Grip BP and Lower Back Extensions in a post tomorrow. Feel free to comment a pass speculation or even ask my questions.

Peace.

I have made some tweaks to my workouts over the recent week or so, the first alteration is in my back workout I have incorporated 4 extra sets of lower back extensions this is in preparation for when my squatting weight starts to get heavier my back is then able to cope with the extra stress, in addition I plan to start doing dead lifts again when I start bulking in September so having some more lower back strength before doing this can be beneficial. My other alteration is to my tricep routine, I felt I wasn't hitting my triceps enough with 8 sets so I decided to move up to 12 by adding in an exercise I have never really utilized before, the close grip bench press will now be part of the routine so that I work my triceps as much as possible. If you are reading this people just drop a comment and let me know people are looking at this thanks.

Peace.

So Monday I did Chest and Biceps lets get to it here was my routine. I was molesting my chest at home and I noticed that there is a slight imbalance in my chest, my lower chest is much more developed than my upper, this is pretty common from what I gather, so I have altered my routine to try and sort this imbalance out.

Incline DP Bench Press - 22kg 10 Reps 4 Sets
    Wide Grip Bench Press - 40kg 8 Reps 4 Sets
    Ground up Cable Flys - 5kg 10 Reps 4 Sets

Seated Dumbbell Curls - 12kg 12 Reps 3 Sets
    Concentration Curls - Triple Dropset 14kg 10kg 6kg 12 Reps 10 Reps 12 Reps

Next week i'll be adding in a n extra 4 sets, 2 will be flat bench press with DB's and then the other will be 2 sets of incline DB flys.

Wednesday I went to the gym after work and did 15 mins of HIIT and burnt 300 calories, i'm going hard now in a push for that lean look i'm aspiring for before my September bulk.