ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Shredding legs???

I started going heavy on legs like the start of September,I have seen some changes in terms of shape(Glutes/Hams)..I believe I just added mass to them. My question what is the best way to shred legs and start seeing some real definition??

Heavy weights??
    Cardio..low or high intensity to burn the extra BF?

Thanks if you can answer this..
    XoXo,Bri
    !!!!PAIN IS MY PLEASURE...NOTHING ELSE CAN MEASURE!!!!

Frink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lift heavy, low volume (4-6 reps)

Try HIIT if you can handle it (would help the leg muscles come through), I know after HIIT on the bike my ass is in agony lol. Or LISS, completely up to you really. Just to a dfferent type of cardio (running/bike/rowing etc.) to stop yourself getting used to it
    09-08: 210lbs
    11-08: 190lbs
    12-08: 185lbs

03-10: FAT AGAIN >_<

Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tops of legs are hard imo, I'm waiting for the fat to go from them! !
    07/01/2008 - 18 Stone 0lb+
    15/10/2008 - 12 Stone 7lb

Teen Transformation of the Week
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/sammy_el_tawil.htm

AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To see any separation in your legs you are going to have to concentrate on your diet. Doesn't matter how great your training is if there is fat covering them. What does your diet look like?
    http://maximumfitnessconsulting.com
    https://www.instagram.com/noelmaxfit/
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=1298381725#!/MaximumFitnessConsulting

bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ccchance22 View Post
    I started going heavy on legs like the start of September,I have seen some changes in terms of shape(Glutes/Hams)..I believe I just added mass to them. My question what is the best way to shred legs and start seeing some real definition??

Heavy weights??
    Cardio..low or high intensity to burn the extra BF?

Thanks if you can answer this..
    XoXo,Bri
    Personally, after seeing some of your pics, I wouldn't change those legs at all. You'd ruin them. I'd hate to see a nice figure just go.

BUT if you really need to........................................then try what I've been doing to strengthen my legs and maybe it'll work. My legs look a million times better than before and they are strong as hell and I got flat feet!!!! Cut with the diet, plenty of H.I.I.T. (with one or two long distance runs every now and then), and HEAVY on lower body stuff. Try that for a short time (3 weeks???) and see what happens. I'm basically a beginner but that has done great stuff for my legs.

Like I said, personally, I wouldn't worry about your legs.

ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccchance22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Thanks for the advice...I've upped my cal intake and increased the weights/reps for my legs. Hopefully i'll see some changes SOON

ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AUTiger13 View Post
    To see any separation in your legs you are going to have to concentrate on your diet. Doesn't matter how great your training is if there is fat covering them. What does your diet look like?
    Very tru, I know it's different between guys and gals for legs because gals usually store more there and it's harder for them to cut in that area but for me it doesn't matter if I'm going extremely heavy or high volume to cut, legs will respond to training (heavy or light) along with the proper diet and exercise!

Smile

I've been keeping up with a food dairy to def make sure I intake enough protien/good fats/fibers etc...
    Thanks again for those taking time to read and reply
    xo,Bri