Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Diets Q&A Pre contest and Mass

Outline of a Healthy Diet:

1. 5-6 Meals
    By eating every 3-3.5 hours apart we are supplying our bodies with a constant flow of nutrition. If our bodies go without food too long we go into starvation mode and our metabolism slows down. Why More Calories? Why more calories? Eating a smaller meal contain of protein, veggies, carbs and fat every few hours keeps fat loss going and supplies our bodies and muscles the nutrition it needs for the strenuous workouts.

2. 5-6 Liters water per day
    Water is the source of life. Our bodies are mostly made up of water so a constant intake is essential to our bodies every function.

3. Lots of Fibrous Veggies
    Eating more vegetables is essential to any healthy nutrition plan. They contain many vitamins and nutrients as well as countless overall health benefits.

4. Lean quality Proteins
    Protein plays a very versatile role in the body. It is used to form strong muscles, bones and teeth. It is used to make hormones and enzymes, to strengthen the immune system, and to carry oxygen to the cells. Amino acids that form protein are classed as either essential or non-essential. There are about 28 known Amino Acids , of which the body can make only 19. The remaining nine essential ones must be supplied by our food. Protein is required for muscle repair and hypertophy.

5. Essential Fatty Acids (EFA?s)
    EFA's are fats that are essential to the diet because the body cannot produce them. Essential fatty acids are extremely important nutrients for health. They are present in every healthy cell in the body, and are critical for the normal growth and functioning of the cells, muscles, nerves, and organs. Please see below for an article and links on EFA's.

6. Complex Carbohydrates (Carbohydrates and the Glycemic Index)
    Complex carbs with lots of fiber should be consumed in proper proportion for maximum health and vitality. Carbs provide us with strength in the gym by filling our glycogen stores for our muscles future use. Complex carbs with lots of fiber are rich sources of necessary vitamins and minerals as well as enzymes.

7. Say NO to Sugar
    Simple sugars and other refined carbs, are released into the bloodstream more rapidly than complex carbs and can be used for energy or converted to glycogen. This elicits a large Insulin response, which in turn causes the excess sugar to be converted to fat.

8. Determination & Dedication
    Your hard work will pay off and we are all here to support you!

My General outline, for beginners. Feel free to critisize i wanna know your opinions and I also have questions of my own!!

james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james.vs.you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    'In' before you get ripped apart on your post.

Hold on to your hat, buddy.

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by maxelkacemi View Post

1. 5-6 Meals
    By eating every 3-3.5 hours apart we are supplying our bodies with a constant flow of nutrition. If our bodies go without food too long we go into starvation mode and our metabolism slows down. TRUE - BUT NOT IN HOURS, MORE LIKE DAYS Why More Calories? Why more calories? Eating a smaller meal contain of protein, veggies, carbs and fat every few hours keeps fat loss going and supplies our bodies and muscles the nutrition it needs for the strenuous workouts. SO WOULD EATING EVERY 5-6 HOURS

Water is the source of life. Our bodies are mostly made up of water so a constant intake is essential to our bodies every function. WHO THE HELL NEEDS 5-6 LITERS OF WATER PER DAY - SERIOUSLY?

Eating more vegetables is essential to any healthy nutrition plan. They contain many vitamins and nutrients as well as countless overall health benefits. A MULTIVITAMIN ALSO CONTAINS VITAMINS AND MINERALS - FRUIT AND VEGGIES AREN'T NECESSARY

7. Say NO to Sugar
    Simple sugars and other refined carbs, are released into the bloodstream more rapidly than complex carbs and can be used for energy or converted to glycogen. This elicits a large Insulin response, which in turn causes the excess sugar to be converted to fat. BULL**** - ALL CARBS BECOME GLUCOSE IN THE END SO WHETHER OR NOT IT IS SIMPLE OR COMPLEX IN THE FIRST PLACE IS IRRELEVANT - STOP ACTING LIKE INSULIN IS SOME SORT OF MAGIC FAT-GAIN HORMONE

8. Determination & Dedication
    Your hard work will pay off and we are all here to support you!

My General outline, for beginners. Feel free to critisize i wanna know your opinions and I also have questions of my own!!
    I hate this broscience.
    Food quality does not change the laws of thermodynamics. Provided you consume adequate protein, EFAs, fiber, and vitamins and minerals you can eat whatever you want.

The only difference between a 'clean' and a 'dirty' food is how much of it you eat.

The Glycemic Index is meaningless unless you eat carbs alone in a fasted state. As soon as you add fat, protein, or fiber to a meal or have eaten in the previous 4-6 hours the GI is irrelevant.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

1. 5-6 Meals
    By eating every 3-3.5 hours apart we are supplying our bodies with a constant flow of nutrition. If our bodies go without food too long we go into starvation mode and our metabolism slows down. Why More Calories? Why more calories? Eating a smaller meal contain of protein, veggies, carbs and fat every few hours keeps fat loss going and supplies our bodies and muscles the nutrition it needs for the strenuous workouts.
    Meal frequency has no effect on body composition, research before you preach.

Water is the source of life. Our bodies are mostly made up of water so a constant intake is essential to our bodies every function.
    Really now? You actually think you NEED that much or that little water without knowing anyone's training background...

Eating more vegetables is essential to any healthy nutrition plan. They contain many vitamins and nutrients as well as countless overall health benefits.
    Why? Because PBS says so? I take a fiber supplement with a multi-vitamin, tell me why I need fibrous veggies.

4. Lean quality Proteins
    Protein plays a very versatile role in the body. It is used to form strong muscles, bones and teeth. It is used to make hormones and enzymes, to strengthen the immune system, and to carry oxygen to the cells. Amino acids that form protein are classed as either essential or non-essential. There are about 28 known Amino Acids , of which the body can make only 19. The remaining nine essential ones must be supplied by our food. Protein is required for muscle repair and hypertophy.
    Strong copy and paste job... Meat is protein, whey is protein, dairy is protein... I take 3-5 protein shakes a day and eat a lot of steak and hamburgers. I'm leaner than you... U mad?

5. Essential Fatty Acids (EFA?s)
    EFA's are fats that are essential to the diet because the body cannot produce them. Essential fatty acids are extremely important nutrients for health. They are present in every healthy cell in the body, and are critical for the normal growth and functioning of the cells, muscles, nerves, and organs. Please see below for an article and links on EFA's.
    Damn it, I have to agree with you here.

6. Complex Carbohydrates (Carbohydrates and the Glycemic Index)
    Complex carbs with lots of fiber should be consumed in proper proportion for maximum health and vitality. Carbs provide us with strength in the gym by filling our glycogen stores for our muscles future use. Complex carbs with lots of fiber are rich sources of necessary vitamins and minerals as well as enzymes.
    Can you prove this claim? ALL CARBS are converted into glucose, the only difference is the rate in which it does.

Is researching really that hard to do now-a-days?

7. Say NO to Sugar
    Simple sugars and other refined carbs, are released into the bloodstream more rapidly than complex carbs and can be used for energy or converted to glycogen. This elicits a large Insulin response, which in turn causes the excess sugar to be converted to fat.
    Again, ALL CARBOHYDRATES are converted into sugar and with a little self-control, you CAN eat sugar.

Your copy and pasted guide is flawed and plagiarism is against the law.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    Why? Because PBS says so? I take a fiber supplement with a multi-vitamin, tell me why I need fibrous veggies.
    Depending on your goals - you just might. I know I need to for my personal goals. Whole Foods sure are beating out Supplements for anti-mortality

BTW, Nice ass ripping you did there broski!
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

-Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Depending on your goals - you just might. I know I need to for my personal goals. Whole Foods sure are beating out Supplements for anti-mortality

BTW, Nice ass ripping you did there broski!
    I try...

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I try...
    You done good.

This section is slowly but surely turning a corner for the better I think. Science is starting to really trump broscience....I hate broscience.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxelkacemi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I try...
    Well seeing how you neglect to state a fact in you argument, your full of opinions with no bases besides your ignorance. If you read carefully, I was asking every ones opinion on the thoughts brought to my attention. Also you talk much but i don't see a single photo of you. If your ashamed in you physique, and just here to criticize others, you should take a long hard look in the mirror pal, cause I'm change and your not.

Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well seeing how you neglect to state a fact in you argument, your full of opinions with no bases besides your ignorance. If you read carefully, I was asking every ones opinion on the thoughts brought to my attention. Also you talk much but i don't see a single photo of you. If your ashamed in you physique, and just here to criticize others, you should take a long hard look in the mirror pal, cause I'm change and your not.

Uh-Oh.
    I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do this I keep on doing. (Romans 7:15,17-19)

*90 hour workweek crew*

lol at your faulty logic and your bull **** post...

Would you like me to put a bunch of studies proving all your **** wrong, I will be happy to you bro. As for my photo, I'm not ashamed of ****, I just don't make it public because I don't equate knowledge with pictures.

I've shown my pictures and every claim I made, I actually practice what I preach... I'm also going to be in a comp, have you ever been one... Based on your picture, I doubt it.

Originally Posted by Xhale12 View Post

Uh-Oh.
    You've seen my pictures, give me a break.

Talking

Would you like me to put a bunch of studies proving all your **** wrong, I will be happy to you bro. As for my photo, I'm not ashamed of ****, I just don't make it public because I don't equate knowledge with pictures.

I've shown my pictures and every claim I made, I actually practice what I preach... I'm also going to be in a comp, have you ever been one... Based on your picture, I doubt it.

(I will be happy to you bro) ? Your a moron, if you have to use such language. Also your contradicting yourself, if your referring to my pictures as knowledge and using them as a statement in an argument to better solidify yourself on being a bigger person. I have two words for you, Get Educated. Your clearly ignorant. BRO!

Also being 6'4 and 234 pounds your a bit light, maybe going in to a teen novice show you might place to ten. If height was the major factor, but seeing how that very unlikely; i suggest that you give up bodybuilding and shoot some hoops. By my understanding you don't have the build for bodybuilding. So all in all a try signing up for a basketball forum, fast.

Also being 6'4 and 234 pounds your a bit light, maybe going in to a teen novice show you might place to ten. If height was the major factor, but seeing how that very unlikely; i suggest that you give up bodybuilding and shoot some hoops. By my understanding you don't have the build for bodybuilding. So all in all a try signing up for a basketball forum, fast.
    Not that my stats matter, but I'm also 9% bodyfat and entered a comp for next year.

Anything else? Maybe attack me some more, that will make you feel better.

gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not that my stats matter, but I'm also 9% bodyfat and entered a comp for next year.

Anything else? Maybe attack me some more, that will make you feel better.
    i love how you went from SEVERE ED (not too long ago), to nutrition and self control guru, your attention whoreish/condescending posts solidify the fact that you really do have deep seeded issues, both nutritionally and emotionally.

U insecure?
    ► WKEA ◄

Originally Posted by gatsby121 View Post
    i love how you went from SEVERE ED (not too long ago), to nutrition and self control guru, your attention whoreish/condescending posts solidify the fact that you really do have deep seeded issues, both nutritionally and emotionally.

U insecure?
    I love your intended ridiculous hate PM's to me, which is quite ironic after you just said this...

Pot calling the kettle black much? Meh, I don't really care about you or your brotastic beliefs and support of criminals. You've called me out before, you've been owned. What else do you feel the need to do?

For some reason you have a fetish for me... Which is fine, but I'm not gay and don't ever wish to swing that way.

U mad I just test owned you?

gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for not addressing anything i said, proves my point and frankly you have no response.

and you dont neg me every time you get a chance? looks like you mad brah

enjoy your 2 meals per day since meal frequency has no relation to body comp, im sure this strategy will get you shredded, cant wait for the contest pics!

like Bob Chic says (roughly): "ill take what has worked for countless bodybuilders over some scientific study"

and huge LOL at me supporting criminals, you wouldnt get off Layzies nuts so i told you to stfu and cry elsewhere, not in his journal
    Last edited by gatsby121; 10-17-2008 at 11:11 PM.
    ► WKEA ◄

thanks for not addressing anything i said, proves my point and frankly you have no response.

and you dont neg me every time you get a chance? looks like you mad brah

enjoy your 2 meals per day since meal frequency has no relation to body comp, im sure this strategy will get you shredded, cant wait for the contest pics!

like Bob Chic says (roughly): "ill take what has worked for countless bodybuilders over some scientific study"

and huge LOL at me supporting criminals, you wouldnt get off Layzies nuts so i told you to stfu and cry elsewhere, not in his journal
    What did I avoid? You blatent insults torwards me and apparent e-thug'n attitude?

I've got news for you, I'm not intimidated by text. If you feel the need to insult my past, why not insult everything about me? After all I had a jounrla not to long ago, you find plenty of more things to insult me on.

i have no desire to divulge any deeper into your pathetic life, this all could be avoided but it is difficult to avoid your 40+ posts per day.

and i did not initailly insult you, simply stated facts that MANY would agree with.
    ► WKEA ◄

Thumbs up

i have no desire to divulge any deeper into your pathetic life, this all could be avoided but it is difficult to avoid your 40+ posts per day.

and i did not initailly insult you, simply stated facts that MANY would agree with.
    I doubt that, but your entitled to your opinion and my life is far from pathetic... However, you may continue with your empty claims about me, but life is going great now.

Thanks.
    Last edited by -Aaron-; 10-18-2008 at 12:13 AM.

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ohhh, don't forget the part about him lying about

1) Being in med school (all last year) just started
    2) And having done any studies.

Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    Ohhh, don't forget the part about him lying about

1) Being in med school (all last year) just started
    2) And having done any studies.
    I never lied about any studies or the one I'm currently doing, but I guess we CAN'T be civil.

I thought we were cool, I guess that ship has sailed....

Oh, but the fact of the matter is two things:

1) I made an effort to be cool with you and civil.
    2) I only lied about ATTENDING classes, I was accepted inot Madison's medical program a full year before attending.
    Last edited by -Aaron-; 10-18-2008 at 12:20 AM.

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For some reason I think I am the worlds nutrition guru even though all of my ideas came from reading flex and muscle and fitness magazines that are filled with brotastic information!! In all seriousness, this should show you that im a major douchebag!
    At least your truthful

Originally Posted by lth View Post
    At least your truthful
    I have to admit, even though I'm trying to not be much of an ass anymore, that Muscle and Fitness comment made me lol a bit, much.

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have to admit, even though I'm trying to not be much of an ass anymore, that Muscle and Fitness comment made me lol a bit, much.
    always a pleasure to bring the lulz...it sucks that you have to hold back now man; have to do this on my own now

dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op haz gud commentz, but forgets some pointz:

- No carbs after 5 PM. If you eat them after this magical tie, they all turn straight to fat.
    - No fats post workout. Any fat in your PWO shake renders the intire shake useless.
    - Diet sodas cause fat gain
    - Coffee is bad for you because it has half and half in it

and most importantly

- I read this info somewhere on the interwebz, so it must be true!

What's wrong with broscience?
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

A curl works your arms.... not your back.

Shut up and eat!

My supps: Dedication, motivation, and a little bit of whey

Originally Posted by dn27 View Post
    Op haz gud commentz, but forgets some pointz:

- No carbs after 5 PM. If you eat them after this magical tie, they all turn straight to fat.
    - No fats post workout. Any fat in your PWO shake renders the intire shake useless.
    - Diet sodas cause fat gain
    - Coffee is bad for you because it has half and half in it

and most importantly

- I read this info somewhere on the interwebz, so it must be true!

What's wrong with broscience?
    Do you have PM space?

dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you have PM space?
    I have no friends, I always have room And no hate mail. It's a lonely world I live in.
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

Shut up and eat!

Originally Posted by dn27 View Post
    I have no friends, I always have room
    You could think about this way...

I have no friends, all I have is hate mail.

Lol, edited my post. Saw that comming!

Shut up and eat!

backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000) backherms is just really nice. (+1000)

I sent you non hate mail, and didnt get a reply
    *I don't f*cking care who else is competing, what they are doing.....i just know that im going to work so much harder than them its not even comparable, bring it."
    -LTH

"The soul that is within me no man can degrade."
    -Frederick Douglass