guitarbrett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is a good workout routine for Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts

any ideas on what workout routine would work best with this supplement.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guitarbrett View Post
    any ideas on what workout routine would work best with this supplement.
    Here is a fairly good suggestion... There are a LOT more over at the Animal FORVM...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100)
    basing your workout around a supplement sounds like a terrible idea to me. Figure out a workout that would work best for you based on some sticky threads in this section, figure out at what level you are going to commit to good nutrition. Then the last thing to look at would be what supplement should you use to "SUPPLEMENT" these more important areas.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was going from the standpoint of that he was asking for a routine that would help him get the most out of the supplement... And yes, diet is THE most important thing... If your diet isn't on track, you can take all the supps in the world, and do any workout and be spinning your wheels, for the most part...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100) showard44 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    I was going from the standpoint of that he was asking for a routine that would help him get the most out of the supplement... And yes, diet is THE most important thing... If your diet isn't on track, you can take all the supps in the world, and do any workout and be spinning your wheels, for the most part...

yeah, i know you were just trying to answer his question... just hate to see some guys start out with a supplement as the #1 priority when it really needs to be #3. It is so hard to make gains anyway without misconceptions.