Stumpa-Buckley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Elbow Tendonitis Final Straw Cure!!!!!!

Hi, I've been suffering from elbow tendonitis for almost 2years. I had a elbow release operation on it approx 3months ago. Although the pain has decreased, it is still 2painful to workout anything like I used to on it.
    As I'm generally all or nothing I just stopped training completely.

Treatment I've had so far inc'

Elbow opp' where they shave down the abnormal tissue.

Blood transfusion (cant recall exact name) They took blood from my hand & injected it directly into the tendon (ex ex extremely painful procedure)
    Worked briefly until I started pumping the bicep again.

Multiple cortisone shots. A+ pain killer but when it wears off........
    Physio- useless although tendon massage bought me temporary relief..

Went for a follow up apt' at the hospital with the surgeon this week.
    He said it may be as good now as it's gonna get then suggested I take it back to the gym & pump it see what happens. I go back to him in 2months- however he also booked me in for another blood transfer....... just incase.

For various reasons I need my arm back.
    Checked into my local supplement store & asked them if there's anything they recommend-
    In a nutshell they said 1word -STEROIDS- Growth hormone, they say if I have any injury to do with muscle tear/ tendons it will heal them.
    Does any1 know if this is correct, or is there steroids just for healing & not mr universe? Or any other cure I haven't tried? Obviously if the 'Droids' as we call them are the only option then I guess R2 or C3PO is coming home wiv me.....

I'm currently using
    msm (methylsulfonylmethane)
    Mega cissus

Been on them both approx 2/3weeks absolouetly no effect thus far....

Brett08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have have had tendonitis for the last two years and have tried everything you just mentioned with no results. I had had several friends tell me that steriods would help and I have been trying to find info on this as well. If you find any info on this please Pm me and let me know.

LifesaBitchImItsPlayer foxrider1's Avatar
    foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you said your alll or nothing, well you need to start using tiny baby weights again and work your way up, otherwise, your gona be nothing for along time bro.
    FOLLOW MY JOURNAL!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=278754281#post278754281

Caymen. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caymen. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caymen. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caymen. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi mate i think i may be able to shed some light on the steroids info for curing your problem.

a few years ago i developed tendonitis of the elbow, it quickly progressed were i couldn't barely use my arm, i tried all the natural treatments and even bought myself one of those forearm supports that have a strap that puts pressure on the forearm.

I had a cortisone shot from the doc that did the trick.......but then soon returned

so i decided to treat it myself with steroids, don't get me wrong im no novice and i do my research on everything i use.

I did previous cycles of steroids for muscle building and this didn't help with the tendonitis much, so this time around i structured my cycle around muscle building and tendon healing.

The cycle i used contained testosterone propionate and stanazolol (winny).

about half way through the cycle i noticed more freedom in the movement of my arm, then the next week or so the pain had totaly gone and i had full use of my arm, BUT i didnt go crazy lifting big weights!.

The reason i chose the steroids i did was purely through research and what i thought would be beneficial to me!.

Testosterone is known to reduce collagen synthesis to that of an elderly person, but this wasnt any concern to me as the test was there purely for muscle repair and recovery.

The magic bullet was stanazolol (winstrol), this is known to increase collagen synthesis in a big way, winny builds big thick ligaments BUT they are not as strong as if they were grown normally, the reason is that the cross linking integrity of the ligament fibers becomes compromised.

anyway i used my cycle to build muscle and repair the damaged tendon, then after my cycle i got to work on strengthening my repaired tendon by doing different excersises

since that cycle i never had a problem with the elbow again and train pain free with full strength.

One last thing before i go, i had a shoulder impingement and cured this with steroids aswell.

doctors failed me both times but my knowledge and research cured my injuries.

hope my experiences help

cay.
    with great power comes great responsibility!, but if you only got a little bit of power then your not worth S**t...know what i mean!. ;)
    www.musclefreaks.co.uk

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stumpa-Buckley View Post
    Hi, I've been suffering from elbow tendonitis for almost 2years. I had a elbow release operation on it approx 3months ago. Although the pain has decreased, it is still 2painful to workout anything like I used to on it.

Blood transfusion (cant recall exact name) They took blood from my hand & injected it directly into the tendon (ex ex extremely painful procedure)

He said it may be as good now as it's gonna get then suggested I take it back to the gym & pump it see what happens. I go back to him in 2months- however he also booked me in for another blood transfer....... just incase.

Checked into my local supplement store & asked them if there's anything they recommend-
    In a nutshell they said 1word -STEROIDS- Growth hormone, they say if I have any injury to do with muscle tear/ tendons it will heal them.
    Does any1 know if this is correct, or is there steroids just for healing & not mr universe? Or any other cure I haven't tried? Obviously if the 'Droids' as we call them are the only option then I guess R2 or C3PO is coming home wiv me.....

I'm currently using
    Mega cissus

Give it another few weeks. You should be on a proper glucosamin/ chondrotin/msm combo with the Cicus. Works really good.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/gcm.html Take 4 of these per day with the Cissus. Seems to be working like a gem for me.

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I suffered from elbow pain for a few years, but I have been able to finally get rid of it.

I recommend this article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drryan13.htm

Also the tennis elbow bands made by ACE were the best $20 I have ever spent. Wear them in the gym as well as outside the gym when you do something that taxes your elbow. I found that working on my PC for an extended period of time causes the tendon pain to flare up. So I also wear them when I work in the office. My point is to be aware of what causes the elbow pain to flare up and use the braces.

After following the recommendations in the article and wearing the elbow braces I am back to doing dips and skull crushers again pain free. (It took a week or two before I noticed improvement.)
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would try Active Release Therapy along with some good nutritional support (fish oil, Elasti-Joint, proteolytic enzymes (like Sorenzyme), etc...

Be aware, however, that it's still a slow process.

Best,
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.

srkpriv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,
    How is your elbow now? What did you use finally?
    Did steroids work? If yes, which one did you use?

I have elbow tendinosis as well (on the medial side - inner elbow - golfers elbow) ... not healing at all...

Looking for solutions and any help/suggestions would be great...

Thanks, a lot.

Originally Posted by Stumpa-Buckley View Post

I'm currently using
    Mega cissus

srkpriv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brett08 View Post
    I have have had tendonitis for the last two years and have tried everything you just mentioned with no results. I had had several friends tell me that steriods would help and I have been trying to find info on this as well. If you find any info on this please Pm me and let me know.
    Any luck finding a solution/cure? If yes, what worked?