Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lazy

mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10) mclarengts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and more lazy

jamesrustin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is very little time in our life to commit to fitness because our life is very busy around our work and our family.

Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyranthes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel that people can't commit to most anything unless it affects survivability.
    Body Weight - 170lb.
    Clean and Jerk - 280lb.
    Snatch - 180lb.
    Squat - 420lb.
    Deadlift - 455lb.
    Benchpress - 250lb.

WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WretchedHymn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -I seriously pitty anyone who says they ''don't have time'' to go to the gym.
    There is NO WAY you cannot cut down half an hour of televison and half an hour of ********, chatroulette or whatever the f you are doing on the internet.

-The gym membership is too expensive?
    How about you cut down on one case of beer per month? in Canada a case of 24 is about 23$+ deposit.

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its hard for the modern man to commit to fitness because we are just flat lazy, and whats worse is that women are getting fatter to which in turn, they get chubbier men.... it would be pretty hypocritical for a chubby woman to demand their man to be in shape....

keltalon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well most quick after they realize that the pack on 20lbs of muscle ad is 4 weeks is not true and from there motivation is down the tubes.

urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000)
    In general, it's women. Most men are at their best shape before they start a relationship, get married, have kids, etc.

syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Maybe Coz they get busy with there full time job and got no time for that ?

46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46james46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    society has become lazy..

Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think because its easier to sit down than stand up, its easier to walk than run easier to drive thru mcdonalds than cook. Todays society revolves around easy stuff. I only say this because a week ago this was me, i recently have devoted myself to a heathy fit lifestyle. It was easier to play call of duty or get on net flix than go to the gym. not to mention when you go to the gym and you are not in shape you feel way out of place. just my .02

Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shanelane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Time should never be a problem, get up earlier and get your butt moving. sorry for the second post but had to toss that in there.

mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mAterialize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with shanelane. A lot of it is based off how society hands people everything. Nobody has to work as hard as they used to for everything. I used to be the same way. I was a fat kid and not until I started playing high school sports did I care about fitness. Now being in the military and not having some person or another to hand me everything, I find myself working more for myself and becoming more responsible for all my actions as well as diet and exercise. I think a lot of people need a wake-up call. One that isn't when they're 350 lbs. of fat and need a surgery to keep them alive.

hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hittinghard12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you ask me, it has to do with the perception of fitness by the significant others and the society itself...

Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are way too many distractions !