gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fat Burning/Diuretic Options

Hey gang,

In a couple weeks I want to start focusing on burning excess fat and cutting water weight. I eat lean and I lift daily, do 2 hours of cardio a day and train in MMA by night so I have a pretty busy exercise regimen. However, I want to look into accelerating the process of burning the fat and cutting water so I wanted to do some fishing for ideas.

There's are so many thermogenics/fat burners out there that I just don't know where to start. What are some good options? Are there any "best results" type products?

Secondly, for the water weight I am looking into a diuretic of some sort to help shed the weight. Anything that will help me dry out a bit would fit the bill just fine.

Any info offered up on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gabe

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gabelh81 View Post
    Hey gang,

In a couple weeks I want to start focusing on burning excess fat and cutting water weight. I eat lean and I lift daily, do 2 hours of cardio a day and train in MMA by night so I have a pretty busy exercise regimen. However, I want to look into accelerating the process of burning the fat and cutting water so I wanted to do some fishing for ideas.

There's are so many thermogenics/fat burners out there that I just don't know where to start. What are some good options? Are there any "best results" type products?

Secondly, for the water weight I am looking into a diuretic of some sort to help shed the weight. Anything that will help me dry out a bit would fit the bill just fine.

Thanks,
    Gabe
    carb cycle and caffeine should help with water loss. Xpeal is the only one i've heard with good results form that purpose but its not worth unless youre competing.

Take a look into SAN Blaze Xtreme is a mild stim fat burner that helped me burn fat very fast, it gave me edge when i had a good diet and workout regimen (the basis of any fat loss programm). Also DCP and Lean xtreme are good choices for non stim.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree that I wouldn't even consider trying to cut out any water unless you are getting ready for a weigh in. Cutting water is dangerous and pretty much makes you feel like ****...

gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabelh81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the response, Ponshoe! I can't say that I'm familiar with the term carb cycle, I'm going to assume it's like cycling anything else so this leaves me with another question; Should I stop my carb intake? I ask because I only consume complex carbs. Sweet potato, brown rice, quinoa... that's pretty much it. I don't eat breads, pastas, etc... Other staples of my diet are eggs, fat free cottage cheese, occasionally fat free milk, tofu, fruits, vegetables and whey protein shakes. I'm a vegetarian so I don't get any fat from meat consumption. I prepare all of my own meals and I add nothing fatty apart from the EVOO I cook with and I add no salt.

I will look into XPel and the SAN Blaze Extreme as I haven't heard of the latter before. Did you have any side effects from it such as being jittery?

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    I agree that I wouldn't even consider trying to cut out any water unless you are getting ready for a weigh in. Cutting water is dangerous and pretty much makes you feel like ****...
    I don't have any impending weigh-ins but part of this it to get my body accustomed to cutting the weight for weigh-in days. I want to take it slow and see what I can do over the space of 2-3 weeks to cut the weight to adapt to the process rather than have to cut for competition and not have a feeling for it. I'm more concerned about how that sudden shock could affect me, if that makes sense.

casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is your sensitivity to caffeine like?
    Currently (October 2008)

6'3"
    218 lbs.
    ~9% Body Fat

"It is good to make yourself great, but it is better to make others greater" ~ Gary Guller

I don't really have a sensitivity to caffeine. It's never really affected me with jitters or a crash later on, either.

casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only product I've used with success (for fat loss) has been Venom by ****. Sure, other products have given me energy but not much else beyond that. And trust me, I have tried my fair share of them. Venom not only gave me energy, but it cut my cravings and over time proved to assist me in losing weight. I have used it several times since and I have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend it.
    Currently (October 2008)

6'3"
    218 lbs.
    ~9% Body Fat

"It is good to make yourself great, but it is better to make others greater" ~ Gary Guller

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gabelh81 View Post
    Hey gang,

Thanks,
    Gabe
    let me know if you want a free REDuction sample, or if you place an order on here you can add a free one to your cart
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831