noregrets11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Left wrist sore after workouts

Hello,

I don't lift heavy (about 12kg on each dumbell) but clearly I have weak wrists from prolonged computer use after the years. I don't have much problem in my right, but my left is sore (along with the 'inner' part of my arm) days after working out. Should I invest in some gloves with wrist protection and will this be enough, or should I take extra measures (not lifting as often, as much, etc).

uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uday1583 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i feel if the sore keeps popping repeatedly you should cut on your workouts and give sufficient test and also some ice on that... and if possible get a check up done.. may be some minute fracture or something....
    Check out my progress and how I went from 157lbs to 191lbs in 9 months..

http://www.bodybuilding.com

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by uday1583 View Post
    i feel if the sore keeps popping repeatedly you should cut on your workouts and give sufficient test and also some ice on that... and if possible get a check up done.. may be some minute fracture or something....
    Prolonged computer use and it is probably an RSI and not a fracture. What gives you that idea?
    Squat heavy or go home

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/enigmapower

noregrets11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EnigmaPower View Post
    Prolonged computer use and it is probably an RSI and not a fracture. What gives you that idea?
    Yeah def not a fracture. It feels kinda the same as a sprained wrist in a way...