dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question for those who recently passed NASM

Did you take the online practice exam? If so, was the practice exam easier or harder then the real exam.

I'm planning on taking the NASM-CPT test at the end of the month. I haven't finished reading the book yet, but decided to take the practice exam anyways to see where I was at. It took me about 40 minutes and I scored a 90%. I was wondering if I was in good shape or not with respect to the real exam.
    Professional Fitness Trainer
    MS, NASM, NFPT

godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the practice exam is NOTHING like the actual exam they reword the questions a lot harder and its gives such a false sense of security and confidence that I definetly do strongly recommend you continue studying and study hard. It's not an easy test but it's very passable.

Good luck and if you have any questions im only a pm away.
    You Have To Sacrifice What You Are, For What You Will Become.

I rep back!

National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified - 10 years

Follow me on Social Media:

Instagram: @Understarmor
    ********: Paul Starnes Fitness

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop wasting your time with the practice test. study the book. the pratice test is nothing like the real test. google nasm test answers and click the first link. should be a startingapersonaltrainer.com or something. read those for a good idea of what the test is like
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apachhe2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    as said above the practice test is nothing like the real test. the questions are reworded in very annoying ways. just study the material hardcore.
    Owner @ Gymless Fitness: http://gymlessfit.com