popofoso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

estrogen blockers and free test enhancers

Is there any real benefit or point to supplementing with products such as these if you are not using steroids? I can see the benefits of these products for PCT use, but would they be beneficial to someone who isnt coming off a cycle?
    patience and small steps

Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Increased free testosterone means more test is free to enter cells in order to effect its biological actions by binding to androgen receptors. So yes it is benificial to use a product that increases free test. IMO, Divanil has been shown to be the most effective at doing so.

Estogen blockers on the other hand, I would save for PCT.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Roun3er; 10-14-2008 at 06:15 AM.

Divanil? can you get that in canada? is it similar to 6 oxo?
    patience and small steps

xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    two of the most popular test boosters out there right now contain divanil as a main ingredient

Mass Fx
    Activate Xtreme

I hear stellar reviews of them both, and am currently on a Mass Fx/6 oxo stack

6 Oxo btw is an AI
    Straight Edge- a commitment to self preservation.

MITOTROPIN/REDuction PM Log {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114104301

"Unleashing The Beast" w/ PREdator/CREAture/BCAA Sponsored Log! {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=311060091#post311060091

Mangum SERUM AND THRUST Spondsored Log! (In Progress)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=383375091&posted=1#post383375091

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reversitol is a fun mix of an estrogen blocker(2 ai's) + a some natural test boosters(TR + LJ) and I3C for additional estrogen support.

definitely something to consider although the products already mentioned are all on my top 10 list
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by popofoso View Post
    Is there any real benefit or point to supplementing with products such as these if you are not using steroids? I can see the benefits of these products for PCT use, but would they be beneficial to someone who isnt coming off a cycle?
    There would be a noticeable difference using these ingredients outside of PCT, by increasing total and free circulating androgen levels in a normal, non-prohormone/steroid suppressed endocrine system.

Expect increased muscle gains, enhanced strength and heightened libido by this potent combination. Regenesen contains both these ingredients plus 2 powerful lutinizing hormone simulators providing a 3-way approach (direct, indirect, freeing) for increasing testosterone levels.
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

thanks for the info guys , ill have to look into some of these products
    patience and small steps

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the longer you use 6 OXO the better.

Another way to control T levels is to decrease stress levels & keep Cortisol at bay. Many people forget about doing the basics to help keep Cortisol under control. Simple things like incresing water intake, sleeping 7-9 hours, eating a clean diet, etc... Very simple concepts yet very hard to implement by most.

[QUOTE=labradarep;232510311]the longer you use 6 OXO the better.
    QUOTE]

why is this? I know it frees up test, but ive read reports posted on this site that claim it has no anabolic effect? What makes this so effective? and is there much of a difference between 6oxo and 11oxo?
    patience and small steps

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I personally love ATD such as Inhibit-E while cutting.

6OXO was also great.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AI's plus test boosters, plus freeing up bound test all work great. Some products on the market boost test from all of these angles to really maximize your results.
    ….

Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mass fx es has an AI in it already probably dont need to stack it with one unless you are very prone to estrogen developement
    EVERY DAMN DAY ! There is no over training, there is only under eating and under sleeping.
    Love it, Kill it - Whatever it takes.
    Instagram @ The_MuscleWhisperer
    Big_Jewels Aka The Muscle Whisperer
    Sponsored athlete and lifestyle enthusiast rep for #clwnlife

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=popofoso;233520881]
    Originally Posted by labradarep View Post
    the longer you use 6 OXO the better.
    QUOTE]

why is this? I know it frees up test, but ive read reports posted on this site that claim it has no anabolic effect? What makes this so effective? and is there much of a difference between 6oxo and 11oxo?
    6 OXO works by tricking the brain. So from what I understand it helps reuce/stop the negative feedback in the HPT axis. Thus allowing more free test to stick around or be produced.

csjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) csjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) csjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) csjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wisdom15 View Post
    I personally love ATD such as Inhibit-E while cutting.
    Is that all you take ?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by popofoso View Post
    Mild estrogen reduction seems to "correct" a lot of things in me. I feel like i may have higher estrogen levels than the norm. Which would explain why i always cry at the end of Beauty and the Beast -- moreso because the prince is badass as a beast and a total *** as a human.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Jewels View Post
    mass fx es has an AI in it already probably dont need to stack it with one unless you are very prone to estrogen developement
    It does, but it never hurts to add an AI in there for some test boosting potential.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

I think im going to try mass fx and 6oxo together next month when I start my heavy training. We'll see how it goes!
    patience and small steps

awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awohlers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6-oxo is just an AI right?? No need for pct or cycle support while on it correct?

Originally Posted by awohlers View Post
    6-oxo is just an AI right?? No need for pct or cycle support while on it correct?
    correct. I've heard people using it as part of their PCT combined with other things of course. thats why i was curious about its usefulness when not using it as part of PCT.
    patience and small steps