Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face FemMisc. Ladies--your tattoo pics you'd like to post?

Don't have one, but want.

I'd love it if you'd post your pics, and if there is a story behind them...

Thank you!

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ladycole View Post

Thank you!
    We already have his and hers tattoo threads

Hers - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=tattoo

His - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=tattoo
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mindi911 View Post

Ohh! Thanks

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ladycole View Post

Thank you!
    some of mine are in my profile. i am heavily tattooed. the others reside on my ms page.

the only one with a story is the full leg dragon. my ex was a tattoo artist and did all of my work except for the sleeve and eddie. he was a diabetic and shortly after we married he got very ill and was placed on dialysis. he continued getting more ill and died several years later but suffered greatly until the end. the dragon was a project we used to get his mind off of his illness. over 80 hours worth of work in it...
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501