Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting back to weight-lifting after a wrist-fracture

Hiya. I fractured my wrist 2-3 months ago. Regular healing didn't work (6 week cast with no surgery), so had surgery done... then had... 5 more weeks of cast.

Now have been doing physical therapy for a while... Have done about 20 sessions or so.

I have gotten back to say... a reasonable range-of-motion.

Trouble is... its hard to find an understanding-talkative doctor. They just tell you what to do, and have a hard time answering questions, i.e. just relay responsibility.

Doctor sends you to physical therapists... And physical therapist don't answer questions, just string you along, day for day. Come tommorow... come again the day after etc...

Any idea for when and how I can return to weightlifting and what are the pre-requisites?

I do have measures of the forearm muscles etc...