peternnyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Peternnyc's 84 day keto log: steak, eggs and gym

No. None of the b.s. from the infamous Steak and Eggs thread. I'm just getting back on the keto game after putting on some summer vacation weight.

Going to do simply steak and eggs with some greens (spinach/broccoli). Water. Occasional diet soda. Multi vitamin. Nothing fancy. Just keeping it simple to make it easier for me. Also, not going to be doing carb ups.

Going for 84 days.

Stats

height: 5'9"
    weight: 199.4lbs
    chest: 41"
    waist: 38"
    arms: 15.5"
    thighs: 26"

Goal weight is around 160-165. Not sure what my bodyfat is, I'm guessing around 20%. Like to get down a significant amount.

Gym routine will consist of

mon: chest abs
    tues: back
    wed: off
    thurs: shoulders calves
    fri: arms
    sat: legs abs
    sun: off

45 min run everyday.

Going to start posting pics next week so I can have a comparison between week 1 and 2.

wish me luck

Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Captobvious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck, I just started today as well. It will be good to compare progress with someone.

peternnyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So week 1 is over.

i have to say, this is probably the easiest keto I've done. I've been basically eating just top loin steaks broiled in the oven then topped with a pat of butter 3x a day, along with eggs. Drinking mostly water and diet soda. The few times I've been caught hungry out of the house I head to mcdonalds and get a double cheeseburger sans buns and ketchup.

Gym I've been trying to run about 45 mins a day. But later in the week I cut it down to about 20 mins because of a bad case of DOMS in my legs from squats. Now I'm fine though so I'm going to crank it back up to 45 mins. Weights I hit every other day with a full body routine. squats, deadlift, pulldowns, bench, curls and rows.

This weeks totals/change.

Weight: 189.6 (-9.8lbs)
    Chest: 38.5" (-2.5")
    Arms: 14.5" (-1.0")
    Waist: 36.0" (-2.0")
    Hips: 37.0" (-1.0")
    Thighs: 25.0" (-1.0")

devils85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job keep it up im looking forward to your result im gone start tommorrow!!