joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation prolactin levels?

How do you know if yours are high or not?

joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    found this on wiki..
    Prolactin provides the body with sexual gratification after sexual acts: The hormone counteracts the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal. This is thought to cause the sexual refractory period.[3] The amount of prolactin can be an indicator for the amount of sexual satisfaction and relaxation. Unusually high amounts are suspected to be responsible for impotence and loss of libido (see hyperprolactinemia Symptoms). Prolactin also stimulates proliferation of oligodendrocyte precursor cells. These cells differentiate into oligodendrocytes, the cells responsible for the formation of myelin coatings on axons in the central nervous system.[4]

my pic is very old Senor Awesome's Avatar
    Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joshweights View Post
    How do you know if yours are high or not?
    low sex drive, ED, feeling suggish, and puffy nipples are all good signs.

To combat, take 1500mg every day of vitex.
    A lot of people have been looking at too many competition condition bodybuilding photos and have a distorted sense of what "fat" is. - SideFX

Originally Posted by Senor Awesome View Post
    low sex drive, ED, feeling suggish, and puffy nipples are all good signs.

To combat, take 1500mg every day of vitex.
    i read caber is the only thing that is effective. and yes i have all of those symptoms..

Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i read caber is the only thing that is effective. and yes i have all of those symptoms..
    I've run Vitex @ 1500mg each day and got rid of puffy nipples. I didn't have ED and hadn't run tren but most of my life, I'd had puffy nipples.

Vitex fixed that. That's all I know.
    A lot of people have been looking at too many competition condition bodybuilding photos and have a distorted sense of what "fat" is. - SideFX

Originally Posted by Senor Awesome View Post
    I've run Vitex @ 1500mg each day and got rid of puffy nipples. I didn't have ED and hadn't run tren but most of my life, I'd had puffy nipples.

Vitex fixed that. That's all I know.
    did it improve erection quality or libido?

did it improve erection quality or libido?
    Maybe a tad more interest. But no performance changes. I didn't have a problem before so it's really hard to know.

Run down to the health store and maybe some man. It's cheap as hell too.

2.2 Prolactin (Prl)

Human prolactin is a non-glycosylated protein, which contains a simple polypeptide chain of 198 aminoacids. It is structurally similar to hPL (human placental lactogen) and to growth hormone (GH). In the circulation, prolactin can appear in its monomeric (little prolactin) or polymeric form (big or big-big prolactin), as well. The quantitative relationship between these different forms varies according to physiologic and pathologic conditions and according to the antibody used for their measurement. Prolactin is essentially of pituitary origin, but the stromal cells of the endometrium produce prolactin during the secretory phase, as well. This hormone is considered as a marker of decidualisation. The principal biological function of prolactin in women is to control breast development and lactation. The role of prolactin in men and of endometrial prolactin in women is not yet known. If progesterone is the main regulator of endometrial prolactin, the pituitary prolactin is essentially controlled by dopamine (called also PIF or prolactin inhibiting factor). However, TRH (thyroid releasing hormone) and VIP (vasoactive intestinal peptide) are capable of stimulating the release of pituitary prolactin.

bump

jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    maybe its too late to bump this one,but i hate prolactin .

Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Prolactin sux

mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Prami is another option tp caber. Only sides ive had os trouble sleepong if talen tpo late and heartburm

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bloodwork is the only way to confirm symptoms
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181