Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greek Yogurt??

joseywailes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try the Chobani brand. It has 21 grams of protein per 8 oz. 23 carbs. and if you get the 0% it has no fat.
    "OBSESSED IS A WORD LAZY PEOPLE USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED."

GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BBDF View Post
    Lots of protein and less sugar, try adding some fruit or sugar free jam, its also good with a dash of cinnamon
    Sorry but that ain't true brah.. I always add MORE than a dash of cinnamon, I can't taste the cinnamon at all, srsly

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GetBigs View Post
    Sorry but that ain't true brah.. I always add MORE than a dash of cinnamon, I can't taste the cinnamon at all, srsly
    You just replied to a post that was made in 2008.

Message Board King PuTangSlayer's Avatar
    PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrBillson View Post
    You just replied to a post that was made in 2008.
    Lol
    ~Official Misc KING DINGALING~

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChplHillGymGirl View Post
    So I tried Greek yogurt for the first time this morning...it was OK, but my question is this: I see that a lot of people on here use Greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt. Any idea why bbers seem to prefer it? less sugar maybe and higher protein? wasn't sure...
    The thickness and texture win me over, but the high protein content is where its at.
    Engineering Master Race

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Killshot1 View Post
    The thickness and texture win me over, but the high protein content is where its at.
    I'm sure he would have been more interested in your response 6 years ago when he made this thread.

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    love the greek yogurt..throw a scoop of protein in there make some sludge.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

misterayers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    More protein simply evidenced by more "weight". Read the labels though...some blends / brands are better than others. And careful with those simple sugars you add. Overall a huge staple though.

Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monkeyshoulder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So this might be gross but here goes,
    1Cup Greek Yogurt
    80Oats
    Scoop of whey
    Cinnamon
    Fruit of choice. Bananas my fav.
    About 700 Cal.
    Will keep you filled!!