Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Side Laterals-Right shoulder popping

Hi,
    I was doing side laterals today, or whenever I do them my right shoulder pops. Once I do about 8 it starts to hurt, but my left is fine.

I am 17 year old male weighing 155 lb. I don't know how to describe the pop, it's like its against another bone and when I lift my arm up it pops out.

* This only happens when I do it horizontal meaning to the side. When I do it straight up nothing pops.
    Any help is appreciated

Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Neonknight77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump. any help is appreciated!

Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it happens cuz yer in the red

What do you mean I'm in the red?