Matty1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anything on Cellucor p6 red?

Well i am an high school athlete looking to get some better gains. Im 5'8 145 currently and am focusing on baseball. I have started a cycle of P6 by a product called cellucor. From my understanding this is a Pro-hormone combined with some stuff, not really sure, but supposed to naturally boost testosterone. Ive been on this for 3 weeks now, monday starting my 4th and have some pretty nice gains. The only other thing that i take is some creatine, but i am looking to add on some body weight, if you have anything on what i should be buying instead or what might help please help me out. Im a junior. thanks alot and if you want my progression ill be sure to post them.

thanks again, matt.

bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwhiteguy29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow first you have no idea what your talking about. you jsut said its a prohormone that natty boosts your test levels.............dude a natty test booster is not a prohormone! prohormones are artificial stuff that are way more potent! and you dont need a natty test booster at your age. you liked it tho? i looked into it but its pricey.

yeah sorry, my friend was on it..and i mustve read someone saying that and being wrong about it, but i have had some good gains in the last 3 weeks. Ive gone up in actual weights but not yet in body weight. And i am currently recovering from ACL reconstruction surgery so i cant run. So its not liek i am losing tons of calories neither, anything you can help me with? Both stength and weight wise? Again sorry, but thanks for telling me.

Yankeesnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just talked to a guy who owns a 'vitamin' store today. He made it clear to me that there were at least 2 kinds of P6: P6 Red and P6 Black. Red is natural T booster, Black is prohormone.
    But I absolutely agree with BWG - at your age you don't need this stuff. Good luck with your pitching arm recovery.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    both are crap, look elsewhere.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

alright thanks, what should i be taking instead? And yes i am a starting pitcher, will this play in effect to my arm? If so how? and what should i be taking instead? please help.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Might want to look into Active Release Therapy. A lot of the major league pitchers use it to maintain shoulder ROM, and prevent or rehab injuries.

From our product line R3 is probably the best option. It will help reduce inflammation, increase immune response from exercise, and increase joint health/recovery via something called Kre-Celazine. Kre-Celazine gets in your joints and starts to increase Hylauronic Acid Production, and helps to bring nutrients into the joint to help heal and or nurse an injury.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    r3 rocks!
    WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the Gov. of California to cause the feeling of cumming all the time.

Supplements: ON Pro-Complex gainer, Centrum multi, flaxseed oil.