Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 172 lbs
    PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit PoundMobb's BodySpace

coverletter for offshore rig resume

I'm trying to write a cover letter for my resume. It's for an entry level position as roustabout on an offshore oil rig. This is what I have so far.

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am applying for the position of Roustabout. I am qualified for the position because I am able to quickly assess and overcome problems that arise. As a dedicated and hardworking individual, I'd be an asset to to any team. Please consider me for this position.

Thank you for reviewing my resume. I look forward to hearing from you.

Any advice/help would help a lot.

Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VeeTaper has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit VeeTaper's BodySpace
    Generally
    Dear ...

i am applying for, etc

why ur applying, etc

what exp u have, etc

if u have any qs please feel free to ...

regards

Stats: 5'11", 154 lbs
    srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srgpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit srgpaul's BodySpace
    Dear Future Employer,
    As a red blooded, hormone-fuelled SEX MACHINE I feel that if I was to be placed upon your offshore oil rig in the position of Roustabout I could nearly 100% guarantee that I won't be doing your daughter/wife/farmyard animals tonight.

Thank your for reviewing my resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
    p.s I like the view through your bedroom window- those are some nice Egyptian sheets there....whats the thread count?????

Love Pablo

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhxKarma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PhxKarma's BodySpace
    Why would you want to work on a offshore rig?

PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PoundMobb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well, the money is good, and I've always wanted the experience. Entry level rig hands make about 50k per year and thats only working for 6 months out of the year.

Here's a little revision I've made.

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am applying for the position of Roustabout. I have always wanted to work offshore. To me, the opportunity is exciting and rewarding. I feel I am qualified for the position because I am able to quickly assess and overcome problems that arise. Also, as a dedicated and hardworking individual, I'd be an asset to to any team. Please consider me for this position.

Any advice/comments are appreciated.

Also, should i write a phone number on it? or e-mail? or just leave it be. My contact info will be on my resume

anyone?

BodyPoints: 1801
    JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JShiff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit JShiff's BodySpace
    i want an oil rig job too. 2 weeks vacation every 2 weeks is just awesome

Jonathanus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PoundMobb View Post
    Well, the money is good, and I've always wanted the experience. Entry level rig hands make about 50k per year and thats only working for 6 months out of the year.

Here's a little revision I've made.

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am applying for the position of Roustabout. I have always wanted to work offshore. To me, the opportunity is exciting and rewarding. I feel I am qualified for the position because I am able to quickly assess and overcome problems that arise. Also, as a dedicated and hardworking individual, I'd be an asset to to any team. Please consider me for this position.

Any advice/comments are appreciated.

Also, should i write a phone number on it? or e-mail? or just leave it be. My contact info will be on my resume
    If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: entry-level.biz
    Best regards.

Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lolcatz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Lolcatz's BodySpace
    feel free to use my one op just change it around to fix your situation (its good)

As a full time student in university with excellent qualifications are what give me the strong desire to excel in my life. This desire is what makes me a keen worker. I am seeking to align myself with a company that can not only provide me with a source of income, though can provide me with a sense of achievement and a learning environment. The scope of my experience includes customer service, organizing products, money handling and being given the trust of opening/closing a shop. I am seeking a professional opportunity where my customer-relations and personal skills can benefit your company. With this goal in mind, I have attached a resume outlining my qualifications