littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)

Pro Bodybuilding Worldwide podcast gone?

The PBW podcast usually starts up their broadcast season in February. But their webhost, TSPRadio.net, shut down as of February 7. Has anyone heard anything about them coming back with a new network? Yes, I know they pushed a lot of the IFBB agenda but they still booked great guests and did a pretty good job talking about the major news events in the sport.

Can anyone recommend other bodybuilding podcasts that talk about news and athlete profiles and aren't just training? There are plenty out there in searches, but that doesn't tell me which ones are worthwhile.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's the guy who owns/owned TSP. If anyone has a twitter account they could send him a DM asking what's up.

https://twitter.com/tpsray
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Bart, but he didn't have anything directly to do with PBW. I did find Don Solomon's twitter account however @DanSolomon100 (he hosts PPW.) He was asked if there would be a new feed for PBW this season and Dan replied: "Yes. A new feed is being created. Some issues with the old one. Update coming soon." So I guess I answered my own question.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure what you mean by "pushed the IFBB agenda" when the hosts often disagreed with each other.

Seems to be working now, too.

http://digitalmuscle.com/
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 03-01-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks Stealth... They haven't updated the feeds in iTunes so that's why I haven't been able to see any of the new broadcasts.

Regarding my comment about the "IFBB Agenda." I didn't mean it to be overly critical, but PBW does seem to whitewash a lot of issues. Before they announced Lee Thompson as co-host a few years ago, they did an entire segment about his legal issues which seemed really out of place at the time. And that's fine, in fact it's probably good that they addressed the elephant in the room. But as I recall they were saying things about the proceedings which were just plain wrong. It just always rubbed me the wrong way how they built up Lee so much. And it was very telling how they never mentioned anything whatsoever about the new league announced last year. However, I continued to listen.

I'll miss Dan Solomon, but looking forward to hearing what Ben has to say as the new co-host with Chad Nichols.

Thanks again.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    k, no prob.