Closed Thread
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by newz- View Post
    **** your name does suit you, you're definately a beast.. keep it up!
    Thanks! That's how I ROLL!!! LOLOL
    Founder/CEO/President: Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. & Wheelchair Athletics, Inc.
    Team Bodybuilding.com | Team Magnum
    www.NickFitness.com | www.BEASTCoaching.com | www.SpeakerNickScott.com
    www.WheelchairBodybuilding.com | www.WheelchairAthletics.org
    ********.com/TheBEASTWCBB | Twitter.com/TheBEAST | Instagram.com/TheBEASTWCBB

DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000) DerekSuds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheBeastWCBB View Post
    Thanks! That's how I ROLL!!! LOLOL
    haha glad to see you've kept a good sense of humour :P

really though I watched all the videos your journey has obviously been very hard but equally obviously very rewarding - just inspires me to improve in all aspects of life thank you for posting

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheBeastWCBB View Post
    Sure, the next time I record for my members section I'll post me doing the Wheelchair Deadlift. I basically sit in my chair and use the cable row with the straight bar. You may be able to wrap your knees up but you can still develop an amazing back with heavy pulldowns and rows. At least do that until your knee heals. That is what I would recommend because you don't want to take a risk doing more damage...
    aight cool. im looking forward to the vid

SixMillionDollarPostman buff_dad_dy's Avatar
    buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by debrovnik View Post
    I won't lie - that first video brought a tear to my eye.
    Same here.
    Enjoying great genetics since 1969!

wanting the wife to give me that wink just like the Bowflex guys says ;)

My goal is to succeed on My Terms and not to fail on someone elses!

Erected 1969

sillyvboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sillyvboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sillyvboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sillyvboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sillyvboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sillyvboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sillyvboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can we sticky this thread already?

ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50) ttran will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great journey man. i'm sure you make a lot of ppl want to get into bodybuilding.
    http://cutandjacked.com/interview-with-Thanh-Tran

350lb Bench Press @ 160lbs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvqIRP6n-w0

got questions on my routine? Check out this thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106988691

TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DerekSuds View Post
    haha glad to see you've kept a good sense of humour :P

really though I watched all the videos your journey has obviously been very hard but equally obviously very rewarding - just inspires me to improve in all aspects of life thank you for posting
    When people meet me in person I am the same way LOL Even in my night routines, I can't be serious when I do one LOLOL wait until this weekend when I Guest Pose at the USA Continental in St Charles, IL. I'm the opening guy and the last part of my routine is the numa numa song LOLOL I will merge his movements with posing LOLOL

Yes, it's been a rough journey... for a long time I wondered "WHY ME" but I realized when I almost died I was given a gift, which was a second chance...

Here's the numa numa song with the guy i'll be mimicing his movements. I just hope ppl get it or they will think I am stupid LOLOL I will get into it too and there will be over a thousand ppl watching LOLOL
    Founder/CEO/President: Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. & Wheelchair Athletics, Inc.

Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    aight cool. im looking forward to the vid
    I'll be Guest Posing this weekend in IL and then Monday i'll be speaking at a High School but i'll be filming for my members Tues and i'll do the Wheelchair Deadlift for ya and post it

Originally Posted by buff_dad_dy View Post
    Same here.
    I broke down many times making that video... I relived the pain in hopes that my video will help those who may be going through something like I did and help guide them through the darkness... You really feel like life is over when something like that happens... It's hard to see the light when you feel you are trapped in a dark hole

Originally Posted by sillyvboi View Post
    can we sticky this thread already?
    maybe one day... they will sticky it...

Originally Posted by ttran View Post
    great journey man. i'm sure you make a lot of ppl want to get into bodybuilding.
    Thanks! Oh wow! I really never thought of it like that but I know some of the guys in the WCBB said they got involved because of me. It's an amazing feeling...

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    glad you got the reps you deserve

Originally Posted by AMillane7 View Post
    glad you got the reps you deserve
    I just always did my thing, it just happens that people like watching what I did LOL and wonder "What's Next?" LOL

jattt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jattt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jattt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jattt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jattt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    truly unbelievable and very inspiring! congrats on achieving this success through your amazing journey

Originally Posted by jattt View Post
    truly unbelievable and very inspiring! congrats on achieving this success through your amazing journey
    Thanks Man! It's been rough lol I would not wish what I went through to anyone...

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Truely an inspiration man. Keep it up and god bless

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up High Respect!

There are no words man. You have my eternal respect; because you didn't give up, and let the circumstances of life get you down. I admire the hell out of ya! Keep up the awesome work man, you're an inspiration.

I just showed this to my mother, because she is suffering with diabetes and obesity; and she is usually so depressed she doesn't work out or eat right. I went back into the living room and I heard noise coming from her bedroom. When I went in there, she was putting on her shoes and said, "I'm going to go walk around for a bit." (She has never done that before.)

Stay motivated and strong!
    - Deity
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that first video made my eyes water. You are truly an inspiration through all that you have done. God Bless You.

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome story! You seem like a great guy. When you're getting ready for a competition, how do you go about doing cardio?

mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mauls is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very inspirational man, I wish I had half the heart and determination as you do. Question for ya, I didn't read all seven pages so forgive me if it was answered.

I saw you could walk after your accident, are you still able to walk any at all?

Also noticed your from Ottawa KS, I've been there a few times, nice town, even went fishing there a few times.

KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50) KalVash will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

Amazing man, just amazing. You are truly an inspiration.
    My Progress Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113300401

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow man, you are seriously inspiring. Keep it up bro... your going far places!

I'm going to get myself a protein shake now, made me realize how lazy I can get!
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

Exclamation Wheelchair Bodybuilding Camp

Sorry for not posting, I was the leader of the Wheelchair Bodybuilding Camp. The sport is expanding!!!

Nick Scott - Wheelchair Bodybuilding Camp - Shriners Hospital

Exclamation 2008 USA Continental

2008 USA Continental - Teaser Video

2008 USA Continental - Fan Tribute Video

Originally Posted by jmcreagh View Post
    Truely an inspiration man. Keep it up and god bless
    Thanks! It's been a long journey...

dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want your glowing wheel chair. Who needs a car?!

You are quite possibly the most awsome person on earth. Run for president.
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

A curl works your arms.... not your back.

Shut up and eat!

My supps: Dedication, motivation, and a little bit of whey

Originally Posted by Greater Deity View Post
    There are no words man. You have my eternal respect; because you didn't give up, and let the circumstances of life get you down. I admire the hell out of ya! Keep up the awesome work man, you're an inspiration.

I just showed this to my mother, because she is suffering with diabetes and obesity; and she is usually so depressed she doesn't work out or eat right. I went back into the living room and I heard noise coming from her bedroom. When I went in there, she was putting on her shoes and said, "I'm going to go walk around for a bit." (She has never done that before.)

Stay motivated and strong!
    - Deity
    Thank You! It's Been a long journey...

Tell your mom that she can do it! If we want something bad enough, it can be done! If you want message me her address and I will mail her a signed 8x10 and let me know what your mom's name is. I hope she sticks with it and I am here if she needs help! Please tell her that from me.

Nick

Originally Posted by xVERITAS View Post
    that first video made my eyes water. You are truly an inspiration through all that you have done. God Bless You.

When i was making my My Story video I broke down many times... It was hard reliving those moments but I wanted the world to see...

Originally Posted by sgermann View Post
    Awesome story! You seem like a great guy. When you're getting ready for a competition, how do you go about doing cardio?
    As the years went by with rehab my cardio changed for I became more advance.

I started by pushing myself in the chair, then I went to pedding a bike with my hands, then went back to the chair. Later I walked slowly on a tredmil and now I do the elliptical.

I have to hold onto the elliptical and unstrap my leg braces and I do my thang LOL It was a process to figure out what to do over 10 years...

Originally Posted by mauls View Post
    Very inspirational man, I wish I had half the heart and determination as you do. Question for ya, I didn't read all seven pages so forgive me if it was answered.

I saw you could walk after your accident, are you still able to walk any at all?

Also noticed your from Ottawa KS, I've been there a few times, nice town, even went fishing there a few times.
    Yes, I walk some but I use the chair about 95% of the time. Some people think that just because i can walk a little that they don't understand why I don't just compete as a bodybuilder. I can't just walk out on stage because I can't stand for that long of a time and don't have feeling from the knees down. My balance is bad and I fall pretty easy if I move wrong. I am just grateful for what I have...
    Originally Posted by KalVash View Post
    Amazing man, just amazing. You are truly an inspiration.
    Thanks! I never thought I would be where I am at. I just focused on something and stuck with it....
    Originally Posted by DYnomyte001 View Post
    Wow man, you are seriously inspiring. Keep it up bro... your going far places!

I'm going to get myself a protein shake now, made me realize how lazy I can get!
    Thanks! It's crazy to look back but I mainly focus on "What's Next" I strive to keep going and be the best that I can be. Life is simple... Just do it... and things will happen...

Closed Thread