Closed Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,231 to 1,244 of 1244
    TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by amdokar View Post
    that's great
    Thank You!
    Founder/CEO/President: Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. & Wheelchair Athletics, Inc.
    Team Bodybuilding.com | Team Magnum
    www.NickFitness.com | www.BEASTCoaching.com | www.SpeakerNickScott.com
    www.WheelchairBodybuilding.com | www.WheelchairAthletics.org
    ********.com/TheBEASTWCBB | Twitter.com/TheBEAST | Instagram.com/TheBEASTWCBB

TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so motivation
    Thanks, I do what I do to help others be the best that they can be.

(y)
    (y)

Originally Posted by phenomenon777 View Post
    Respect!!!!!!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by derekbrockman3 View Post
    Insipirational at least
    We all have our stories, but thank you.

Originally Posted by TribalTatDouche View Post
    my problems suck now..
    Nan, we all have problems, just be the best you can man.

Originally Posted by Big0ne View Post
    Respect man. You look awesome.
    Thanks, it's all about the diet and Cardio

Originally Posted by elraymonds View Post
    very inspiration videos
    Thanks

Originally Posted by CKBB View Post
    A man among men.
    Thanks

Those pull-ups with the chair--WOW.

I shed a manly tear from those videos.
    Thank you for the kind words, it's about showing others that they can do it too. Not to impress others, but to impress upon them that anything is possible.

Originally Posted by catalinmn View Post
    Amazing!
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Stratostix View Post
    Beast. So inspirational.

I fractured L1 and T4 in a car accident when i was 11 yrs old. Compression fracture. I was very lucky to have avoided nerve damage.
    Id be happy just to be half the man u are bro.
    Wow man! Thanks for sharing! Its difficult to deal with things that happened but we all have to fight a battle at times. Glad your ok now. Just stay positive and strive to be the best you can be and that is all what matters.
    Founder/CEO/President: Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. & Wheelchair Athletics, Inc.

Crackers93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hy nick, and thanks for beeing a inspiration for all of us. I`m to a handicap person i can`t use my right leg form waist down.. so is kinda hard to lose weight on my lower abs, to work my lower body in general, if u can, or if u have some tome to make a video, or to explain me some exercices for abs that u had done to lose weight(besides diet) and other workouts for the lower body it will be great!
    Thanks u so much!

Originally Posted by Crackers93 View Post
    Hy nick, and thanks for beeing a inspiration for all of us. I`m to a handicap person i can`t use my right leg form waist down.. so is kinda hard to lose weight on my lower abs, to work my lower body in general, if u can, or if u have some tome to make a video, or to explain me some exercices for abs that u had done to lose weight(besides diet) and other workouts for the lower body it will be great!
    Thanks u so much!
    I have many exercise videos here: http://www.nickfitness.com/exercise_videos

But so you know you will never see your 6 pack if you don't diet or do cardio, unless you are one of the rare few. My abs go away as soon as I start eating more carbs and don't do cardio. When I get ready for a show and want my abs to pop and show diet and cardio is everything. Just by me doing ab exercises alone will never show my abs..... ever... and that is the truth.

Originally Posted by wavebrah View Post
    very impressive!!
    Thank you

Originally Posted by Castillla View Post
    Wow! You are truly an inspiration
    Thank you

Originally Posted by BigTea View Post
    Wow!!!
    Thanks

Originally Posted by iijos View Post
    truly inspirational. no excuses for us.
    I do what I do to show others that anything is possible

Originally Posted by kingolympics View Post
    You really are an inspiration! You should be very proud!
    I don't really think about what I have done, but focus on the future and strive to do more. Because my goal is to expand my non-profit with these non-profit gyms, that way when I am dead and gone that the gyms will live on to fund disable athletes. That is my Ultimate Goal.

Originally Posted by moumenr View Post
    amazing story...
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Feeltheswell View Post
    VERY inspirational!! You are awesome.

There is a guy at my local guy who you remind me of and I have nothing but respect for him.
    That is awesome! People just need to be themselves and live life and just focus on being the best that they can be.

Originally Posted by OCShaun View Post
    Absolutely incredible, awesome job!
    Thank you

Originally Posted by Jeepbeep View Post
    There's a wheel chair brah at my gym.
    Get him to be a Wheelchair Bodybuilder!

Originally Posted by 91Kg View Post
    amazingg
    Thanks

Originally Posted by ZayPatino View Post
    He was working out at my Gym in Sayreville for a little while.. cool guy, showed everybody alot of tips. It was nice meeting you bro.
    Thanks! Everybody was so nice

Originally Posted by Renegadegod View Post
    Unbelievably inspiring. Hats off to you.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by HquonQuto View Post
    wow so inspirational. if that guy can do it without proper legs, why can't anybody else who is bless with having functional legs? very impressive physique and his transformation is truly inspirational
    haha your right! I have heard it so many times that you can't get big without doing legs.... PSSH! hahaah! I prove that one wrong haha

Originally Posted by chende View Post
    I could not believe my eyes to see all of this, how shocking.
    Well it's real haha

Originally Posted by skuby96 View Post
    Respect!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by KemboColombo View Post
    Great job man!
    Thank you

Originally Posted by ihavewings View Post
    nice thanks for the motivation
    Thank you

Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miido is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are a true inspiration man, an icon in bodybuilding. I'm definitely showing this to some friends. Keep doing what you are doing!

RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RALC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey Nick, I am a non competitive wheelchair bodybuilder, but I have a big problem getting rid of fat! how do yo do for losing fat?
    Last edited by RALC; 12-06-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dmexe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    respect

maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100) maxcabral is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great story bro, I'm glad you didn't give up on your life after your accident.

IFPA and NGA Figure Pro Nicole Weeks's Avatar
    Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicole Weeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very inspirational indeed, as are all who make it to the gym for the grind regardless of limitations. You guys rock!

The Southeast Natural on May 24th in Altamonte Springs, FL (Orlando) will offer a wheelchair bodybuilding divisions and I welcome all of you to compete and to watch as our athletes take the stage!

For more information: www.southeastnatural.com

Hope to see more WC Competitors there!
    Nicole
    Nicole Weeks
    DFAC, IFPA, NGA, USBF Pro Figure Champion
    former WNBF Figure Pro, NPC National Level
    Competition Training, Diet, & Figure Coach
    www.nicoleweeks.com
    Promoter DFAC Southeast Natural
    www.southeastnatural.com

SARA1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    god

boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boboyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amazing man!!!!

jamesreva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck brother

ShaunSpawntane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool