Closed Thread
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are you completely independent (like taking showers and dressing)?
    Can you get around by walking or driving?
    And did working out help with getting back your legs, or are you still working on it?

WOW it would be amazing if you could start walking again, but is that possible?

Registered User OthelloMuscleGi's Avatar
    OthelloMuscleGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Incredible. Just one question! What days do you do legs?

and how fast do you run a 40?

Thanks, -Oth

TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pooshda View Post
    I haven't watched all of the videos yet, just the main one and checked out the photos but that brought some tears to my eyes for sure, very inspirational. You sir, have earned more respect than can even be described.

Amazing People like you really put things into perspective!
    Thank You! It killed me inside for years dealing with what I was going through... It's hard to look at the bright side sometimes LOLOL But you just have to deal with it the best you can because life can change for anyone at any time...
    Founder/CEO/President: Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. & Wheelchair Athletics, Inc.
    Team Bodybuilding.com | Team Magnum
    www.NickFitness.com | www.BEASTCoaching.com | www.SpeakerNickScott.com
    www.WheelchairBodybuilding.com | www.WheelchairAthletics.org
    ********.com/TheBEASTWCBB | Twitter.com/TheBEAST | Instagram.com/TheBEASTWCBB

TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Don Long - Pose Down

These are GREAT Nutrition Tips!

Founder/CEO/President: Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. & Wheelchair Athletics, Inc.

Originally Posted by VTSSDUDE View Post
    That is one transformation. How did you do it? Congratulations man.
    The nutrition really played a key role in my transformation but lots of cardio and hitting the weights hard. Sticking with it is what will get you the results...
    Originally Posted by Shaunzmuders View Post
    you are an amazing person man. Inspiration to all of us.
    Thank You!
    Originally Posted by Adam913 View Post
    A true insperation. If I ever feel as though I can not do it, I watch one of the videos and it gets me pumped up. A true motivator you are my friend.
    Thanks, I'm curious what will happen down the road... I keep striving to be the best that I can be. I will keep at this whole Wheelchair Bodybuilding and see how far I can take it!
    Originally Posted by dawktwenty View Post
    Wow, words cant even express how awesome that is

Like myself, I'm sure you have inspired thousands if not millions

Doing pull ups in your wheel chair is unbelievable man haha

Keep at it, and never stop working towards your goal, good things will come....God bless bro
    Thanks! The pull ups were awesome LOLOL I thought that was a nice touch when I made the video lol
    Originally Posted by R1C0 View Post
    amazing bro
    i cant believe wut my eyes just saw
    ur my hero
    that will make me work 3 times as hard!!
    take care
    Thanks! Just keep at it and you will achieve anything you set your mind too!
    Originally Posted by -=_Blaze_=- View Post
    you rock bro, amazing body by any standards, lots of respect to you for all the hard work put in

and your wheels are crazy! never seen any like that
    That's how I ROLL!!! HAHAHA
    Originally Posted by samurai_mart View Post
    Excellent man! Much respect - Repped.
    Thanks!
    Originally Posted by NEVERSCARED View Post
    some times we need an inspiration to push us forward in our life and you did!!thank you!! all my respect to you!!
    It's been a rough journey... I hope others enjoy and get something out of my work. My goal is to motivate and inspire...
    Originally Posted by lovelyolemiss View Post
    you are too hot to handle! awesome work hon!
    HAHA WATCH OUT GIRL, DON'T GET TO CLOSE YOU JUST MIGHT GET BURN'ED HAHA
    Originally Posted by tpxer View Post
    wow, I normally dont post much but, wow, amazing, just amazing. <3
    Thanks!
    Originally Posted by posedownmag View Post
    Great thread man! You are getting quite a following. Can't wait to see you at the shows!
    haha Yeah, it get more interesting the more shows I do LOL wait till you see my routine on stage LOL
    Originally Posted by Svart View Post
    Legendary man. Absolutely brilliant. If I was wearing a hat Id bloody well take it off to you. Some of the shots reminded me of Vin Diesel though haha. A wheelchair Diesel. Power on bro. \m/-_-\m/
    HAHAHAHA Yeah, I get the Vin Diesel thing A LOT LOLOL I don't mind it, the women love it LOLOL Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Damien. View Post
    My first thread read and my first reply, all ive gotta say is inspirational.
    Thank You!
    Originally Posted by DaveAngus View Post
    Absolutely amazing. Speachless
    Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
    It just show's you there is no EXCUSE for other people not to work out, Absolute tremendous respect for you mate.
    If people want something bad enough they will do it, it just depends how bad they REALLY want it...
    Originally Posted by Add821 View Post
    Amazing dude. Really motivating, you've done a great job!!! Repped!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by punjabimunda View Post
    Are you completely independent (like taking showers and dressing)?
    Can you get around by walking or driving?
    And did working out help with getting back your legs, or are you still working on it?

WOW it would be amazing if you could start walking again, but is that possible?
    Yes, I am independent lol There are ppl out there that need help but if you watch some of my videos of me lifting the weight I do and move the way I do, you would think I would be able to put on my pants lol. I can walk short distances but I use the chair 95% of the time. As for driving, I use hand controls.

Yes, I still do rehab on my legs with weights and do cardio with my legs 1 1/2-3 hours a day for 6 days a week. I've been doing rehab for over 10 years and every year it just keeps getting more intense. Will I ever fully walk again, only time will tell. But I am grateful for where I am at, because it could have been a lot worse...
    Originally Posted by OthelloMuscleGi View Post
    Incredible. Just one question! What days do you do legs?

and how fast do you run a 40?

Thanks, -Oth
    Right now I do a 2 day on 1 day off 3 day on 1 day off with weights.
    Thur is always Shoulders & Traps
    Mon Morning - Back - Mon Night - Biceps & Forearms
    Tue Morning - Chest - Tue Night - Triceps
    Wed OFF
    Thur - Shoulders & Traps
    Friday - Legs
    Sat Morning - Back - Sat Night - Biceps
    Sun OFF
    Mon Morning - Chest...... and so on

40... hmmmmmmm Probably 20-40 seconds LOLOLOLOL

overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont even know what to say. the amount of respect i have for you cant be put into words. your dedication and strength inspires me more than anyone or anything ive seen. no joke at all.

watching those vidoes got me thinking. to anyone who says they dont have the time, they dont have the body, they dont have what it takes to become built, they are liars to themseleves and others.

keep it up man!!!!!!

HardgainerTips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my first time on the thread. What a motivational story. Keep up the good work!
    www.HardgainerTips.com
    One Hardgainer's Journey
    Visit our forum for a chance to win $50 gift certificate to Bodybuilder.com Store. Most posts for December wins!

MickeyE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Truly inspirational. Thanks for the motivation, bro.

mamamia12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mamamia12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mamamia12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DUUUDE you are my hero your defining that nothing is impossible congratulations man, i hope you keep on with your hard work im sure you will and god bless you man livestrong.

cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good **** man - love the spinners and your swag on stage.

I was dreadin goin to the gym today, just one of those days, but I just got my motivation from those videos.

Keep workin hard!

MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATTHAIOS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Defying logic

dude you walked for your graduation...awesome. The wheelchair doesn't hold you back. You look better than most people who can walk haha
    It is I....Matthaios. But you already knew that.

koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Incredible dedication man, congrats!

One thing though, how do you work your abs? (must be quite difficult)
    I don't want to accept this as my prime.

I don't want anything in my life, as it currently is, to be the pinnacle of what it will be.

tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tentyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that was amazing. The next lance armstrong? you never know

ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausinsd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha that was soo cool!
    well done and good luck in the future.
    xx

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow Outstanding!

Man, that hit a soft spot with me.

Biddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, I am glad this is the first thing I looked at after joining this site.

Truly amazing bro.

acendut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if I may ask, how long do you take to transform your body?

and btw, you are what motivation really meant.. thx..

jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaycphipps is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wow

this is the first time i have ever seen anyone in a wheelchair look the way u do. im in aww. its wow breathtaking. u look great i dont know what to say.mad respect. keep up the good work.amazing just awsome!

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

WOW!! I'm speechless!!

Truly inspirational!!

TheFalsetto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFalsetto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bruv, you well, and truly have just SMASHED IT.

A true inspiration, if I dont get a six pack by the end of this year, I dont deserve any of the finer things in life.

q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) q2bm9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow this is great to watch.

Can you walk now, or still struggle?

Repped. That is amazing dedication. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me.

Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coke_Zero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing.

How has the rehabilitation going with walking? You could see a change in the video from the first time to the time you got up on stage, but how has it gone since?

How was it doing exercises without your legs to stabilise yourself? Do you find that it actually benefits you by making you use other muscles more?
    Go big or go home!

Originally Posted by overkill21 View Post
    i dont even know what to say. the amount of respect i have for you cant be put into words. your dedication and strength inspires me more than anyone or anything ive seen. no joke at all.

watching those vidoes got me thinking. to anyone who says they dont have the time, they dont have the body, they dont have what it takes to become built, they are liars to themseleves and others.

keep it up man!!!!!!
    Thanks and Yeah, it really comes down to how bad you want it. Life always comes into play but it's funny how a person alters their life if they really desire to get some thing or go some where, but most the time it isn't for fitness lol I live for this sport and I make time, that is the key!

Originally Posted by HardgainerTips View Post
    This is my first time on the thread. What a motivational story. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks! It's amazing how a body can change if you put the work in...

Originally Posted by MickeyE View Post
    Truly inspirational. Thanks for the motivation, bro.
    Thanks! It's been a long journey...
    Originally Posted by mamamia12 View Post
    DUUUDE you are my hero your defining that nothing is impossible congratulations man, i hope you keep on with your hard work im sure you will and god bless you man livestrong.
    Thanks Man! I'm trying to take change things with Wheelchair Bodybuilding, I have big plans... Everything is going great!
    Originally Posted by cbat28 View Post
    Good **** man - love the spinners and your swag on stage.

I was dreadin goin to the gym today, just one of those days, but I just got my motivation from those videos.

Keep workin hard!
    HAHA That's how I ROLL! LOLOL
    Originally Posted by MATTHAIOS View Post
    dude you walked for your graduation...awesome. The wheelchair doesn't hold you back. You look better than most people who can walk haha
    LOL I've been doing rehab for over 10 years and i'm gonna keep at it! Things happen in life that you can't control, just be the best that you can be. Thanks Though!
    Originally Posted by koh19 View Post
    Incredible dedication man, congrats!

One thing though, how do you work your abs? (must be quite difficult)
    Diet & Cardio is key to make the Abs show, getting rid of the bodyfat. But the way I do abs is a lot of High Pulley Crunches to the front, twist, sides and all different angels. Since I can use my legs I do hanging leg raises with the Ab Sling. I just mix it up a lot.

Originally Posted by tentyler View Post
    that was amazing. The next lance armstrong? you never know
    You Never Know....

Originally Posted by ausinsd View Post
    haha that was soo cool!
    well done and good luck in the future.
    xx
    Thank You!
    Originally Posted by VegasLife View Post
    Wow Outstanding!

Man, that hit a soft spot with me.
    My "My Story" Video got to me when I was making it... It was tough keep watching that over and over... Memories...
    Originally Posted by Biddle View Post
    Wow, I am glad this is the first thing I looked at after joining this site.

Truly amazing bro.
    Welcome to the site! Thanks!
    Originally Posted by acendut View Post
    if I may ask, how long do you take to transform your body?

and btw, you are what motivation really meant.. thx..
    Summer of 99 to Summer of 2000 I lost the most of my weight.
    What got me the best results was when I did my 1st Show in March 2006. Something clicked insided and I desired more so I researched and really focused on my diet and supplements and that is what Transformed my Body

Diet is Everything

Originally Posted by jaycphipps View Post
    this is the first time i have ever seen anyone in a wheelchair look the way u do. im in aww. its wow breathtaking. u look great i dont know what to say.mad respect. keep up the good work.amazing just awsome!
    Thanks! It's the same type of training except I alter things to make them work for me.

Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    WOW!! I'm speechless!!

Truly inspirational!!
    Thank You! I truly am grateful because things could be so much worse.
    Originally Posted by TheFalsetto View Post
    Bruv, you well, and truly have just SMASHED IT.

A true inspiration, if I dont get a six pack by the end of this year, I dont deserve any of the finer things in life.
    HAHA if you want a six pack diet and cardio is everything! High Protein...
    Originally Posted by q2bm9 View Post
    Wow this is great to watch.

Can you walk now, or still struggle?

Repped. That is amazing dedication. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me.
    I still Struglle when I walk. I've been doing rehab for over 10 years and still do it. I'm glad I can at least walk some...
    Originally Posted by Coke_Zero View Post
    Amazing.

How has the rehabilitation going with walking? You could see a change in the video from the first time to the time you got up on stage, but how has it gone since?

How was it doing exercises without your legs to stabilise yourself? Do you find that it actually benefits you by making you use other muscles more?
    The walking seems to stay the same but I keep at it. With stabilising myself with exercises I've learned a certain feel when I sit on benches and doing certain things.

No, I don't feel it actually benefits me because I would be able to lift heavier with certain exercises. But Bodybuilding is about the contraction and feel of the muscle. But you also have to add in heavy weight to the mix lol. But nutrition is the key, because lifting only tears down the body and nutrition & recovery is what actually heals the muscle fibers that makes the muscles bigger.

Closed Thread