Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

19 years old. 6'0" 195 pounds with a 28 inch waist. Physique critique welcomed!

Some of these pics were before I went on a mini cut, where I was above 200 pounds. Anyways, I was going to get ready for a competition, but decided I am going to keep bulking and adding size before I cut down again.
    Waist:

Some bodybuilding mandatories:

Most muscular:

Back double bicep:

Side chest variation:

Abs and Thigh:

Rear Lat spread:

Anyways, I was wanting to compete one day and I was going to compete in June, but I decided I didn't want to compete just yet. I want to be 200+ when I step on stage and I was just wondering what do you all think I need work on the most? I feel my chest and traps have always bee difficult for me to develop.
    Last edited by Loupel; 05-05-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    Current:
    Squat: 405
    Bench: 265
    Deadlift: 465

Temporary goal:
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 315
    Deadlift: 500

Student of Environmental Science/Health

Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loupel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Front lat spread:

Another back pose:

Side chest:

Bulked up most muscular:
    Current:

Temporary goal:

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before you compete your posing needs alot of work but for a 19 year old you look good brah. That quad pop above the knee looks sick.
    *Only misc at work crew*

**Sons of Smack crew**

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mad potential
    **Im always on the misc but nobody knows who i am crew**

R.I.P. Greg Plitt (1977-2015)
    R.I.P Zyzz (1989-2011)
    *+Ranger Panties Crew+*
    Never made a quality post crew

Originally Posted by caravanbrah View Post
    Before you compete your posing needs alot of work but for a 19 year old you look good brah. That quad pop above the knee looks sick.
    Yeah. Posing is not the best, but i'm working on it.
    Current:

Temporary goal:

Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pics aint working
    I pull girls & do street interviews IRL, as seen on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/@thetruthtabletv

Natural athlete & Model from the Philippines.

https://www.instagram.com/thetonyd/

On a mission to help men gain confidence & improve their lives.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea man you have a great foundation and a well balanced physique with good conditioning so keep up the good work! As you said your chest seems to be your main weakness so def hit that hard. I am the same way though and doing a lot more dumbell/cable work as well as incline with strict form and less heavy weight has def helped to fill out my upper chest a hell of a lot more which is an area that many seem to lack in. Keep slowly adding size and work on filling out your chest as well as increasing delt witdth/thickness and you will be well on your way!
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Yea man you have a great foundation and a well balanced physique with good conditioning so keep up the good work! As you said your chest seems to be your main weakness so def hit that hard. I am the same way though and doing a lot more dumbell/cable work as well as incline with strict form and less heavy weight has def helped to fill out my upper chest a hell of a lot more which is an area that many seem to lack in. Keep slowly adding size and work on filling out your chest as well as increasing delt witdth/thickness and you will be well on your way!
    Yeah, my chest does need a lot of work. It's just very stubborn for me to grow! Dad is the same way. We can grow the same muscles easier, but we have a hard time with chest growth and delt growth. We even have similar insertion points. I do work it out hard. High reps, low reps, moderate reps. I work chest out twice a week. It's just stubborn. But thanks for the criticism.
    Current:

Temporary goal:

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Loupel View Post
    Yeah, my chest does need a lot of work. It's just very stubborn for me to grow! Dad is the same way. We can grow the same muscles easier, but we have a hard time with chest growth and delt growth. We even have similar insertion points. I do work it out hard. High reps, low reps, moderate reps. I work chest out twice a week. It's just stubborn. But thanks for the criticism.
    Yea man anytime! The good thing is i seem to have insane delt genetics and they grow like no other. I don't even have to hit em directly and they are big lol. To that end i've dropped out most direct shoulder work except to hit rear delts and maybe mid and am focusing on chest or the most part but even still my chest lags behind. Damn genetics eh? lol
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Yea man anytime! The good thing is i seem to have insane delt genetics and they grow like no other. I don't even have to hit em directly and they are big lol. To that end i've dropped out most direct shoulder work except to hit rear delts and maybe mid and am focusing on chest or the most part but even still my chest lags behind. Damn genetics eh? lol
    Yeah. My delts and tris are the same way. I can do pretty much any chest exercises and my arms and delts get pumped like crazy easy. Really am working on brining this chest up.
    Current:

Temporary goal: