Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug laws

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by OmniPotentTitan View Post
    That's not anarchy.

Anarchy is being able to do anything to OTHER PEOPLE without consequence or being affected by laws.

Our constitution grants us the freedom to do with ourselves what we choose. If I wanna smoke a blunt, so be it. I'm not harming anyone.

If you think you have the right to invade on my privacy to that degree, then I get to install cameras in your bedroom.

MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WRITE LETTERS!

remind the politicans, local and nationally that we need a change(no Obama, go Ron Paul). 2 years ago I wrote to my senator for a class project, believe it or not it was Barack. But activism is the only thing we can do for now rather than sitting around complaining and talking about it.

Anyways, I like the state law idea.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jmaths View Post
    Damn I thought you were "highly conservative" (not that there's anything wrong with that, I consider myself to be conservative, it's just that you think women shouldn't be able to breastfeed their children in public and everything. well anyway). I'm shocked to find that you have some semblance of rationality in this matter. In fact, a lot of rationality!
    First, I never said I was against women breastfeeding in public. Second, you were right the first time--who else would be defending the right of states, and the Constitution.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    First, I never said I was against women breastfeeding in public. Second, you were right the first time--who else would be defending the right of states, and the Constitution.
    I forget that the term "conservative" has been made into a perversion, and true conservatism is exactly what you have just said.

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Angry Nixon: "Got to Pacify those Hippies"

Originally Posted by MistaO View Post
    WRITE LETTERS!

remind the politicans, local and nationally that we need a change(no Obama, go Ron Paul). 2 years ago I wrote to my senator for a class project, believe it or not it was Barack. But activism is the only thing we can do for now rather than sitting around complaining and talking about it.

Anyways, I like the state law idea.
    It would have to be the greatest letter writing campaign in history. Maybe a million a day would get someone's attention.

Anyway with a life time of propaganda to overcome, you'd have your work cut out for you trying to get that on changed. I'm still wondering how they got the free thinking sixties groups to give up their crusade. If ever there was to be a change, that would have been the time
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)

Drug laws

biggest waste of money ever.

Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The jail, prison, and court system is making too much money for them to even consider legalizing anything. Drug offenders should get rehabilitation and or halfway houses not sitting in jail or prison with violent criminals. A good movie on the subject is American Drug War: The Last White Hope.

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's not anarchy.

Anarchy is being able to do anything to OTHER PEOPLE without consequence or being affected by laws.

Our constitution grants us the freedom to do with ourselves what we choose. If I wanna smoke a blunt, so be it. I'm not harming anyone.

If you think you have the right to invade on my privacy to that degree, then I get to install cameras in your bedroom.
    Anarchy is the antithesis to doing anything to other people. The very core of Anarchy is to reduce government, to nothing in most cases. Did you even read anything in the link?

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think I'll light up too. Lightbulb vaporizer FTMFW
    lulz what a coincidence.. but im using da buddha vape

Originally Posted by HitItHard View Post
    lulz what a coincidence.. but im using da buddha vape
    pic?

I just started using this pretty recently, and I really like it. So easy on the lungs, still gets you just as high. The high is even cleaner, IMO.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love huffing some marijuana sticks. That's all I know.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post
    I love huffing some marijuana sticks. That's all I know.
    ROFL

ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000) ImMad is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only problem I could see is since Alcoholism is considered a disease/disability. If you're a pot head, you'd be eligible for disability benefits....

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ImMad View Post
    If you're a pot head, you'd be eligible for disability benefits....
    Sweet mother of God.

Could be like that Southpark episode where Stan shaves his head and gets a wheelchair when he finds out alcoholism is a disease.

matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think one of the things that is not looked at enough is the fact that once your convicted of a drug feloney your pretty much screwed. Imagine someone has a job and a place to live and do fine working not doing anything to hurt anyone else, being productive and they are aressted for drugs. Now if they go to prison for a while, they lose their job, can't pay for their place to live so they might lose that too. Now when they finally get out, they might have no money left and no place to go. Or even if they still have a place to live, what if they are poor and need to pay for things? Now when they go look for a job you think its gonna be easy for them to find one? People don't want to employ people who have been convicted of a crime when there are many other people who would work for them that haven't.

This is one of the biggest issues that doesn't get enough attention. Drugs don't always ruin people's lives because they become addicted and whatnot. Drugs can ruin successful people's lives, or the lives of people who aren't sucessful but just make it by not because of the affects of the drugs, but because they get punished for using them and will now have the label of a criminal.

If someone wants to sit up in there room and do drugs, any drugs it doesn't matter how hard of a drug it is, they have NOT committed any crime other than having an illegal drug. But why is this even a crime, if durgs were not illegal they wouldn't have committed any crime, they would not have done anything wrong to anyone other than maybe themself. If they go an commit a crime now, arrest them for that, and maybe even punish them more i don't know, but i do know that until they commit a "real" crime, don't make them a criminal.

As Penn Jillette (of Penn & Teller) said: "When you criminalize things that aren't real crimes, you still create real criminals."

If anyone wants to see P&T BS on the war on drugs just type P&T Bullsh*t War on Drugs in the search on youtube and the episode is online. Maybe someone wants to embed i'm kinda lazy.
    -long time lurker

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thought_Riot View Post
    Legalize all drugs. Here's why:

The War On Drugs hurts everyone. In fact, the only people it helps are criminals who profit on the prohibition.

The War On Drugs costs the government $45.5 billion dollars a year through direct costs and the cost of incarcerating all these criminals. That's alot of cash. Cash that could do a lot of things for the country, or lower taxes for everyone. Also, ontop of this, it increases the costs of the local police. And, the government is losing even more money by not taxing drugs. Americans spend more money on illegal drugs than on education. It costs us money, and alot of it.

Also, the War On Drugs doesn't work! As a teenager, I can get marijuanna easier than I can get alcohol. According to most experts, we need to stop about 75% of importation and production (internal) of drugs to put the suppliers in the red. We stop about 20% with $45 billion dollars. This just causes the prices to increase because of supply and demand. It doesn't hurt the profit of the dealers or manufacturers.

The War On Drugs is supposed to be tough on crime, but in fact it creates more of it. The illegal drug trade is arguably the single largest aspect of organized crime. If drugs were legal, we would be cutting of criminals from one of the their largest ways to make money. Gangs form largely for profit. A lack of drug dealing has the potential to lower the influence and power of organized gangs. Without a doubt, it would lower their cashflow.

It hurts the drug users. They are paying higher prices, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But where they really suffer is from unregulated profit. Ectasy is a great example. MDMA by itself is a relatively safe substance. However, manufacturers, in an effort to decrease cost and other reasons, mix it with amphetamines and, in some cases, PMA. Both of which have much lower overdose ranges. People who are taking responsible doses can die from an OD from something they weren't aware in what they took. People can't know the purity of street heroin, which leads to overdoses.
    Your a moron thats all that needs to be said if you think legalizing all drugs is a good thing then you lack a brain. It would not solve anything because everyone would have their drugs and all become strung out junkies and then one group of people would create stronger better drugs and then everyone will be running around killing eachother for the best drugs. Have you seen what heroin or meth does to a family it takes away all their money they dump everything into their addiction. Go jump off a building
    RaPe BAcK

Originally Posted by GottaBeHUGE View Post
    Your a moron thats all that needs to be said if you think legalizing all drugs is a good thing then you lack a brain. It would not solve anything because everyone would have their drugs and all become strung out junkies and then one group of people would create stronger better drugs and then everyone will be running around killing eachother for the best drugs. Have you seen what heroin or meth does to a family it takes away all their money they dump everything into their addiction. Go jump off a building
    Where the hell do you get off calling him a moron? LMAO, read what you just wrote.

Legalizing would take many dealers off the street, people wouldn't have to deal with shady dealers, and no, just because it is legal doesn't mean that all the sudden everyone will become hooked lol. If anything, ppl hooked on real hard drugs wouldn't have to be put in as many dangerous situations in order to attain their drug. People may also be more apt to try rehab, because they can feel more comfortable bringing their habit out in the open.
    Last edited by SilverSpork; 10-11-2008 at 02:13 PM.

So times I think some people need to be shaken. Your view on drugs and how harmful they may or may not be isn't the issue.

We ALL know by now that ANY drug can be abused. So can we move on now and talk about whether drug laws are constitutional.

That's the only point to consider here
    🎥

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drugs are already legal from the standpoint that if one gets caught with a small amount of drugs, just enough for one use and is co-operative with the police officer, very little will happen to that person. Being a dick and running your mouth to the cops(or being behind the wheel at the time) is why people with very small amounts of drugs tend to get arrested.

Im personally against the legalization fo drugs and in favor of mandatory minimums.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    arrested.

Im personally against the legalization fo drugs and in favor of mandatory minimums.
    When you say you're against legalization does that mean you believe our constitution is flawed?
    🎥

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can see the argument with legalizng marijuana because it is not physically addicting. Legalizing heroin, *******, meth, ecstacy come on now. Noone does heroin casually hate to break it to you. Legalizing those drugs would reuin families and would cause more crime because when someone runs out of drugs and money their going to hold you up or steal from you to get their drugs.
    RaPe BAcK

Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Drugs are already legal from the standpoint that if one gets caught with a small amount of drugs, just enough for one use and is co-operative with the police officer, very little will happen to that person. Being a dick and running your mouth to the cops(or being behind the wheel at the time) is why people with very small amounts of drugs tend to get arrested.

I dont know where you live but here (i live in south florida) if you have any amount of drugs other then maybe a little bit of marijuana you are going to jail. Simple possesion of anything other then marijuana is a 3rd degree felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison. I know people personally who have gotten 2-5 years for less then 10-20$ of ******* or crack.

In 2007, 872,720 people were arrested for marijuana violations, out of 1,841,182 total drug violation arrests.

775,137 of those people were arrested for marijuana possession alone.

So you are wrong. You might think they are lax on people who are found to be in possession of marijuana, but they treat it like heroin or meth.

I am a thread terrorist. clayu86's Avatar
    clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Speaking of drug use when it comes to performance enhancers watch the documentary bigger stronger faster. It is pretty interesting.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=X6FP7M1A

I am a thread terrorist. clayu86's Avatar
    clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clayu86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oops accidentally double posted.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In 2007, 872,720 people were arrested for marijuana violations, out of 1,841,182 total drug violation arrests.

775,137 of those people were arrested for marijuana possession alone.

So you are wrong. You might think they are lax on people who are found to be in possession of marijuana, but they treat it like heroin or meth.
    First of all, to the post above yours, obviously different parts of the country are more lax, stringent, etc. Your numbers only reflect those arrested(being captain obvious here) not those giving a warning and told to go about their day, etc....and by being arrested I meant doing serious jail time, not jusy being processed and told to pay a fine, etc. My bro and many friends are cops and they say its just usually not worth thier time to arrest somone with a joint when very little if anything is going to happen to that person...now when that same person runs their mouth and tells the police of their rights..then they get cuffed.

Originally Posted by Eshamed51 View Post
    I know people personally who have gotten 2-5 years for less then 10-20$ of ******* or crack.
    And did that make you feel any safer?

I don't know about you, but I certainly sleep better knowing my tax dollars are being used so effectively.
    🎥

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    And did that make you feel any safer?

I don't know about you, but I certainly sleep better knowing my tax dollars are being used so effectively.
    Drug Addicts don't belong in prisons they belong in rehabilitation and what really hurts your tax dollars is these fat asses claiming the its inhumane to execute them when they chopped up a twelve year old girl and keep getting appeal after appeal which cost millions of dollars
    RaPe BAcK

First of all, to the post above yours, obviously different parts of the country are more lax, stringent, etc. Your numbers only reflect those arrested(being captain obvious here) not those giving a warning and told to go about their day, etc....and by being arrested I meant doing serious jail time, not jusy being processed and told to pay a fine, etc. My bro and many friends are cops and they say its just usually not worth thier time to arrest somone with a joint when very little if anything is going to happen to that person...now when that same person runs their mouth and tells the police of their rights..then they get cuffed.
    I agree that might happen in some instances in some places. It's a lot of paperwork that they don't feel like doing.

But many people DO hard time for marijuana possession.

This is a serious problem. When nearly a million people are arrested every year for marijuana offenses, there is a huge problem.

Drug Addicts don't belong in prisons they belong in rehabilitation and what really hurts your tax dollars is these fat asses claiming the its inhumane to execute them when they chopped up a twelve year old girl and keep getting appeal after appeal which cost millions of dollars
    Exactly. These are nonviolent crimes. Even if you AGREE that drug laws should be enforced...there is NO REASON these people should be imprisoned.