RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)

S drol and many others not banned? Tell you anything?

For the longest time I have been hearing on the boards that S drol is about as strong as it gets that is legal. It's a Methylated Steroid, harsh on the liver blah blah blah, need a Serm for PCT and so on... Ok I then hear that an OTC PCT product will be fine in most cases and should work.. I then hear S-Drol does not raise estrogen so you just need something after cyle for testostrone support and of course the milk thistle.. So which is it? I also hear S drol is alot like the real D-bol, LOL I used S-drol 2 years ago it leaned me up some guessing it removed some water out of my body and it seemed like I could do more reps but no real strength increases. I wasn't really impressed with S drol at all, didn't really live up to it's claims.

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some say its a cross between Anadrol/Mastron. Its hard to pin point a certain PCT cause I don't think anyone really knows how it acts in your system. I.E. how it acts on progesterone and so forth. Its got AI abilities too hence the low estrogen during cycle requiring a SERM/AI for pct. Do go ape **** with an AI though for potential estrogen sides later on.