Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Has anyone taken or know anyone who's taken ********

I asked this in the gen misc, but i wanted to get even more insight.

I've always had a problem with concentration and over the past few years it's been getting worse.

I'm desperately looking for a way to resolve this as it is starting to effect my freelance work and my ability to focus on programming for more than 5-10m min at a time.

That being said, have any of you tried it or know of anyone.

Does it effect your mood greatly? Does it help you focus?

thanks

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A friend of mine takes it. She had really bad concentration issues in the past, got ******** and now she said it's 100x better. She's been on it for quite a few years now. She said the only downfall is that she can concentrate REALLY well, no matter what it is. So she will find herself concentrating on studying and four hours will go by, or she'll find herself browsing the internet and four hours will go by. So she focuses hardcore and doesn't even notice it. But she loves it and says that it helps her SO much.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post

I've always had a problem with concentration and over the past few years it's been getting worse.

I'm desperately looking for a way to resolve this as it is starting to effect my freelance work and my ability to focus on programming for more than 5-10m min at a time.

thanks
    I use to be prescribed, and took 80ml a day of Concerta a day. All threw high school and then in college. I stopped taking it after awhile and slowly realized its more a mind set. I could give you a sugar pill and say it was ADHD medicine and would prob. pay better attention having that mind set that its working. I gave to friends all the time and they said it would keep them awake and they seemed to focus better. Weather it was a mind set or not, who knows.

Doesn't change mood. You may notice dry mouth, nausea, decreased appetite, headache, and insomnia.
    "I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong, to measure yourself at least once... to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions, facing blind, deaf stone alone, with nothing to help you but your own hands and your own head. . . ."

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ridge4120 View Post
    A friend of mine takes it. She had really bad concentration issues in the past, got ******** and now she said it's 100x better. She's been on it for quite a few years now. She said the only downfall is that she can concentrate REALLY well, no matter what it is. So she will find herself concentrating on studying and four hours will go by, or she'll find herself browsing the internet and four hours will go by. So she focuses hardcore and doesn't even notice it. But she loves it and says that it helps her SO much.

Originally Posted by BostonBoy22 View Post
    I use to be prescribed, and took 80ml a day of Concerta a day. All threw high school and then in college. I stopped taking it after awhile and slowly realized its more a mind set. I could give you a sugar pill and say it was ADHD medicine and would prob. pay better attention having that mind set that its working. I gave to friends all the time and they said it would keep them awake and they seemed to focus better. Weather it was a mind set or not, who knows.

Doesn't change mood. You may notice dry mouth, nausea, decreased appetite, headache, and insomnia.
    i've tried every trick known to man to try to concentrate better and it has not worked.

I'll even forget the technique while I'm actually using the technique.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you take it, I would suggest steering clear of high amounts of caffeine (******** + caffeine is on par with EC for side effects), and def. don't combine with alcohol.

I've never personally taken it though.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    If you take it, I would suggest steering clear of high amounts of caffeine (******** + caffeine is on par with EC for side effects), and def. don't combine with alcohol.

I've never personally taken it though.
    luckily, i rally don't drink caffeine and I only drink once or twice per week.

I really just want to take it when I'm writing, editing or about to study

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you tried Gingko Biloba? I hear this natural supp does wonder for concentration and focus
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    Have you tried Gingko Biloba? I hear this natural supp does wonder for concentration and focus
    whenever i took it, i got a really bad headache

so i stopped

i think only the pharmaceutical industry and their powerful, mind-altering drugs can help me know

m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i am prescribed ******** 15mg xr per day. i take it about 4 times a week, as needed. i find that if i take it one day i don't need it the next day. honestly it gives me the kick in the ass i need to get going and i can concentrate so much better. the focus i get is amazing, and everything goes by much quicker.

Originally Posted by cvBaby View Post
    i am prescribed ******** 15mg xr per day. i take it about 4 times a week, as needed. i find that if i take it one day i don't need it the next day. honestly it gives me the kick in the ass i need to get going and i can concentrate so much better. the focus i get is amazing, and everything goes by much quicker.
    nice

thank you

m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m3baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice

thank you
    np :] good luck

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ive taken it when i use to have to study for those brutal tests in college.
    That stuff is the most powerful medicine. I sat there and studied for so many hours i dont even remember the time passing. Next thing i know, here comes daybreak. Yes daytime and i still wasnt tired.

Side effect: You completely lose your appetite. You will NOT care to eat.

Only take this product when you need it. it is highly addictive. There are also smaller 4 hour pills that arent as strong.

oh and not to mention it makes you so mellow. When i took it, it felt like i didnt have a care in the world. Its like your outlook on life becomes completely positive...
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by blaqsand View Post
    ive taken it when i use to have to study for those brutal tests in college.
    That stuff is the most powerful medicine. I sat there and studied for so many hours i dont even remember the time passing. Next thing i know, here comes daybreak. Yes daytime and i still wasnt tired.

Side effect: You completely lose your appetite. You will NOT care to eat.

Only take this product when you need it. it is highly addictive. There are also smaller 4 hour pills that arent as strong.

oh and not to mention it makes you so mellow. When i took it, it felt like i didnt have a care in the world. Its like your outlook on life becomes completely positive...
    it's win/win!

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I knew someone, but I forget their name because I wasn't paying attention.

sorry.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know a few people who take ********. 2 who actually need it and are bouncing off the walls if they don't take it. A few others take it to stay up all night studying or partying. I know a doctor who snorts it. Not saying that is good in any way.....just saying. I've never tried it though.
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've read above that taking ******** with caffeine isn't recommended, but should you take caffeine with the gingko biloba?
    I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.

Dreamscapes and Chplhillgymgirl: Year 7.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChplHillGymGirl View Post
    i've read above that taking ******** with caffeine isn't recommended, but should you take caffeine with the gingko biloba?
    I really don't know. I've actually never tried gingko biloba...but have heard from my ex-hubby's aunt (who's 74) that it helped her with focus and memory. Short of that...I really don't know much about the stuff. There is a "warning" on the label though...potential to cause brain hemorrage as it thins the blood in your brain....so be careful and make sure you check out all the bad side effects with your doctor
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been taking Concerta for several years. Great stuff. I wish I would have known about it in high school/college. Time released capsule so you have 8-12 hours of concentration. The only side effect I've ever noticed is decreaesed appetite.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fullfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." -Vince Lombardi

ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really don't know. I've actually never tried gingko biloba...but have heard from my ex-hubby's aunt (who's 74) that it helped her with focus and memory. Short of that...I really don't know much about the stuff. There is a "warning" on the label though...potential to cause brain hemorrage as it thins the blood in your brain....so be careful and make sure you check out all the bad side effects with your doctor
    brain hemmorages...hmm. thanks for the tip!

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)

thanks
    My hubby is on adderoll because he has ADD. And has that problem you describe above with studying. He went to a psychiatrist in Miami and he got the prescription for it after trying a few other things and he didn't have to take tests and whatnot.

It gives you a feeling of euphoria and definitely helps you focus. But I heard that if you get a "strict" doctor, they make you do all types of test to make sure that you are legit because adderoll is a schedule 2 drug, which means that they are stricter with it than most prescriptions.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The reason they say don't take caffeine with ******** is because ******** is already a stimulant and adding caffeine to the mix can either make you super jittery/wired or decrease the effect of the ********.

You are also not supposed to use potassium and vitamin C while on it. Also Allegra speeds up your heart rate and so does ********. So if you get on it, make sure you discuss with your pharmacist or doctor anything else you might be taking.

Oh and if you drink 1-2 beers a night while on ********, it makes your sweat smell like beer LOL!
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Originally Posted by SexyChic View Post
    The reason they say don't take caffeine with ******** is because ******** is already a stimulant and adding caffeine to the mix can either make you super jittery/wired or decrease the effect of the ********.

You are also not supposed to use potassium and vitamin C while on it. Also Allegra speeds up your heart rate and so does ********. So if you get on it, make sure you discuss with your pharmacist or doctor anything else you might be taking.

Oh and if you drink 1-2 beers a night while on ********, it makes your sweat smell like beer LOL!
    so you can't take vit. C while on ********?

so you can't take vit. C while on ********?
    Well it is not good to drink o.j. or pop a vitamin C supp while on it....
    And keep in mind that most ******** these days are time released. I am not sure if you can still get the non time released pills. The non time released would probably be a better option for you if you take lots of supps.

Lithium

Vitamin C
    Reduced drug absorption/bioavailability—Avoid these supplements when taking this medication since the supplement may decrease the absorption and/or activity of the medication in the body.

http://www.truestarhealth.com/Notes/1160000.html
    Last edited by SexyChic; 10-11-2008 at 05:12 PM.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

*side note: asked a friend of mine tonight about ********. she took it awhile ago and has since stopped because she said she became too dependent on it. didn't recommend taking it. anyway, just another bit of insight for the thread. for me, i think i'll just hang tight for awhile and become easily distracted by my cats and this site

*side note: asked a friend of mine tonight about ********. she took it awhile ago and has since stopped because she said she became too dependent on it. didn't recommend taking it. anyway, just another bit of insight for the thread. for me, i think i'll just hang tight for awhile and become easily distracted by my cats and this site
    i'm so confused!

at the risk of trying to get a feature film finally written and produced

and not losing my job

i think i'l try it.

Thick. Solid. Tight. GluteusMaximus's Avatar
    GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just got prescribed a couple days ago after years of knowing I needed it but never getting around to seeing a doc. Find out if anyone in your family has ADD, it runs in families and it will be much more convincing when you're talking to your doctor (my brother and sister are both diagnosed).

Originally Posted by GluteusMaximus View Post
    I just got prescribed a couple days ago after years of knowing I needed it but never getting around to seeing a doc. Find out if anyone in your family has ADD, it runs in families and it will be much more convincing when you're talking to your doctor (my brother and sister are both diagnosed).
    what do you think so far?

DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanMan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have had a few in the past the first time it really makes you awarse and you notice everything the next two times i didnt notice too much of a difference so i stoped plus the first time i had a headach in the middle of my brain lol never felt one like that before maybe it was from alc.
    i am dedicated this time, i will not quit for anything.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

thanks
    its like the original AX Stim-X but less edgy

Focus is good.
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    its like the original AX Stim-X but less edgy

Focus is good.
    is that a supp?